Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Premium family problems

I just payed my family premium since my son cancel his. But my daughter can’t join us because she used to be on my son’s plan!! Really? She has to wait 12 months? I rather cancel the plan PlanFamily/PremiumCountryGuatemala Device(iPhone Operating Sys...

• Casual Listener
  • I just payed my family premium since my son cancel his. But my daughter can’t join us because she used to be on my son’s plan!! Really? She has to wait 12 months? I rather cancel the plan  P...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not showing Premium

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceLaptop, DesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country Canada Device Laptop, Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline songs when switching from Premium to Family Plan

PlanPremiumCountryUSA My Question or IssueIf I had a Premium account and wanted to add it to a family, would any of my data be lost; specifically, the offline songs that I have downloaded? I tried looking online, but only saw posts talking about play...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA   My Question or Issue If I had a Premium account and wanted to add it to a family, would any of my data be lost; specifically, the offline songs that I have d...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium for Family asking for address conformation?

PlanSpotify Premium for Family Countrythe Netherlands My Question or IssueThis afternoon I received an email from Spotify (Atleast I think so) asking me to confirm my address for Spotify Premium for Family. See the attached image. Is this email legit...

emailspotifyspam.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Spotify Premium for Family   Country the Netherlands   My Question or Issue This afternoon I received an email from Spotify (Atleast I think so) asking me to confirm my a...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Explicit lyrics LOCK to OFF

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssuePlease make it so we can LOCK the explicit lyrics option when children are using their own an...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Please ...
  • Xenia
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Potwierdzenie adresu

Dostałam maila od spoti, że muszę potwierdzić adres aby korzystać z rodzinnego konta. Nie jestem założycielem, ale tylko członkiem. Nie dostałam żadnego linka I nie wiem gdzie moge potwierdzić ten adres

• Visitor
  •     Dostałam maila od spoti, że muszę potwierdzić adres aby korzystać z rodzinnego konta. Nie jestem założycielem, ale tylko członkiem. Nie dostałam żadnego linka I nie wiem gdzie moge po...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Kids für 13-15Jährige

PlanPremiumCountryGERMANY Hallo Spotify Community,die Spotify Kids App wird empfohlen für Kinder bis 12 Jahre. Die Aufmachung passt gut zu diesem Alter. Mein jüngstes Kind ist happy.Mein 13 jähriger Teeny kann aber nicht die Spotify App nutzen (zu ju...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country GERMANY   Hallo Spotify Community, die Spotify Kids App wird empfohlen für Kinder bis 12 Jahre. Die Aufmachung passt gut zu diesem Alter. Mein jüngstes Kind ist happy....
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Other] Unknown person joining family plan

I got an email saying someone I don’t know joined my family plan. The name isn’t listed when I go to the admin page with the other members. This is a few weeks after my account was hacked. How can I better secure my account?

• Visitor
  • I got an email saying someone I don’t know joined my family plan. The name isn’t listed when I go to the admin page with the other members. This is a few weeks after my account was hacked. How can I...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My husband can’t use the plan!

Help! Husband going demented. I added him and my 2 girls to the Premium Family plan ages ago. Even when he accepts the invitation (or opens the link) it just says log in to Spotify. But he can’t just link in? If he asks for my password etc then he’d ...

• Casual Listener
  • Help! Husband going demented. I added him and my 2 girls to the Premium Family plan ages ago. Even when he accepts the invitation (or opens the link) it just says log in to Spotify. But he can’t j...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution still not able to open premium for family

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDevicesamsung A51Operating Systemandroid My Question or Issue after starting premium for family a few months ago i was only able to play on just my account. it's already premium, but when i open the spotify website to inv...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device samsung A51 Operating System android   My Question or Issue   after starting premium for family a few months ago i was only able t...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family

Hi my mum changed her premium subscription to family today and I cancelled my premium to join but when I log in it tells me it’s a free subscription and to take out a premium subscription. Will this change is when my premium subscription ends?

• Visitor
  • Hi    my mum changed her premium subscription to family today and I cancelled my premium to join but when I log in it tells me it’s a free subscription and to take out a premium s...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Removed without check

FAMILY PREMIUM ITALY I was removed from the "Premium Family" package because I did not communicate the address within the set time. The problem is that the undersigned, as well as the holder of the plan, could not confirm/ change the address on the d...

• Casual Listener
  • FAMILY PREMIUM  ITALY   I was removed from the "Premium Family" package because I did not communicate the address within the set time. The problem is that the undersigned, as well a...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium account not able to be played on 2 different devices despite own spotify accounts

PlanFamily premiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPhonesOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have a family premium account and added my son to it with his own Spotify account. Still, we cannot play different music at the...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family premium Country Germany Device iPhones Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I have a family premium account and added my s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution premium familiar

Ha ocurrido un error en el pago. Vuelve a intentarlo o usa otro metodo de pago. . He intentado pagar varias veces el pack premium familiar con distintas tarjetas en distintos dispositivos y sigue apareciendo eso. A que se debe? ya reinicie el computa...

• Casual Listener
  • Ha ocurrido un error en el pago. Vuelve a intentarlo o usa otro metodo de pago. . He intentado pagar varias veces el pack premium familiar con distintas tarjetas en distintos dispositivos y sigu...
  • Xenia
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Familiar
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Einladung Familienpremium

Auf der Website von Spotify steht eine Anleitung zur Einladung zum Spotifyfamilienaccount, der zu folgen uns aber nicht möglich war, denn leider kann keiner von uns unter "Family Abo verwalten" etwas finden, wo man jemanden einladen könnte. Es gibt n...

• Casual Listener
  • Auf der Website von Spotify steht eine Anleitung zur Einladung zum Spotifyfamilienaccount, der zu folgen uns aber nicht möglich war, denn  leider kann keiner von uns unter "Family Abo v...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not receiveing adress' confirmation email

PlanPremiumCountryFranceHi,I received an email saying that my son which is part of my family (and has 9 years old so obviously living at the same address) received an email to confirm his address.He's too young to go wildely on the internet and use e...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country France Hi, I received an email saying that my son which is part of my family (and has 9 years old so obviously living at the same address) received an email to confirm his a...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! family plan trial

hey there, my family is considering to get a premium family account, but my sibling already has an existing premium account and has used up their trial period. i understand there will be a one-month trial for new premium accounts, but what about thei...

• hey there, my family is considering to get a premium family account, but my sibling already has an existing premium account and has used up their trial period. i understand there will be a one-m...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I share a playlist with my daughter's Spotify Kids?

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceHTC phone; iPad My Question or IssueYesterday on my daughter's Spotify Kids app while trying to add Suzuki violin pieces to her favourites list, I found out that you can now share playlists with your children. Great! ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...apped on my name, and up came my 3 Public playlists, but no 'shared' playlists. On Spotify Kids, it said I basically have to find this Shared Playlists list, and click on whatever one I want to share w...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why did Spotify change my home address?

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceMultipleOperating SystemMultiple My Question or Issue1: Why did Spotify change my home address? during verification I found out (too late) that my address is without a number all of a sudden.2: Why is my Sonos accou...

• ...ate) that my address is without a number all of a sudden. 2: Why is my Sonos account that needed address verification but failed and locked out not in my Family anymore? It is literally my second a...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't join my Family Mix

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryRussiaDeviceHonor MagicBook 14Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI can't join my family mix. Spotify says: We’re having technical issues. Please try again later.I'm wait for a long time, but my family mix don'...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium for Family Country Russia Device Honor MagicBook 14 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I can't join my family mix. Spotify says: We’re h...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes