Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Address too general

Signed up for free trial, went with family plan, Upon trying to set up the family plan ; We have a rural address; my address comes up in the search but when I select it and try to proceed it says it is too general? Not sure what else to do ?

• Visitor
  • Signed up for free trial, went with family plan,  Upon trying to set up the family plan ; We have a rural address; my address comes up in the search but when I select it and try to proceed&n...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Only Shuffle play - Premium account

Plan PremiumCountry Slovenia Device iPhone 11 ProOperating System iOS 13.6.1 My Question or IssueI have a premium account (Duo) and my music from the playlist recently started to play shuffle only. Extremely annoying and can't seem to be able to chan...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Slovenia   Device iPhone 11 Pro Operating System iOS 13.6.1   My Question or Issue I have a premium account (Duo) and my music from the playlist r...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is not worth it

Whats the story with that family premium like.?? I add my little one in to my google home and they are blaming Spotify that is your rules she can play her own music every time she ask to play music it disconnect my music to play her i hate that, i ju...

• Visitor
  • Whats the story with that family premium like.?? I add my little one in to my google home and they are blaming Spotify that is your rules she can play her own music every time she ask to play music i...
  • Joel-M
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I created my premium family account while on a short trip with one member of my family.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssuePremium family account created while abroad for the week end. I sent invitations to other fam...

• Casual Listener
  • ...remium family account created while abroad for the week end. I sent invitations to other family members soon after (while being abroad). Family members invited can’t enter into the program. Me and my son (w...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Family subscribtion abroad

PlanPremiumCountryIsraelDeviceSamsung galaxy s20 ultraOperating Systemandroid 10 My Question or IssueYesterday I upgraded my premium account to family plan and I was wondering, if we have family account and it's under my father name but I'm going to ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Israel Device Samsung galaxy s20 ultra Operating System android 10   My Question or Issue Yesterday I upgraded my premium account to family plan and I was w...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Family Member Access

If I subscribe to the Spotify Premium Family plan, can my family members (who live in a different country) get access through my membership?

• Casual Listener
  • If I subscribe to the Spotify Premium Family plan, can my family members (who live in a different country) get access through my membership?  
  • 31d5ma2jm33hwc4
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing playlists with family members

Our family have been using my account and created their own playlists. We have now upgraded to the family plan and was thinking that the playlists can be made visible to the new family accounts.However each account is a family member but how do I get...

• Our family have been using my account and created their own playlists. We have now upgraded to the family plan and was thinking that the playlists can be made visible to the new family accounts. H...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Free month with Family Premium - Australia

Hi - my daughter trialled a free 3 month individual premium spotify account (which is about to end) and our family has decided to take out a family premium membership (with my name being the lead one). I have two questions: 1. Are we still eligible f...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi - my daughter trialled a free 3 month individual premium spotify account (which is about to end) and our family has decided to take out a family premium membership (with my name being the lead o...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Canada - Give Spotify Premium as a gift?!??!

PlanPremiumCountry Canada My Question or Issue I want to give a year of Spotify Premium to a friend, I can't seem to do this? What am I missing something? Is Spotify seriously dim enough to not have an option to gift some Premium to someone???

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Canada   My Question or Issue  I want to give a year of Spotify Premium to a friend, I can't seem to do this? What am I missing something? Is Spotify seriou...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Gift Card
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for Family: Amazon FreeTime limited to one device at a time

PlanFamily Country USA DeviceEcho dots, Android phones My Question or IssueI just upgraded to Family Premium (from Premium), and created spotify accounts for two kids. I also added my kids to an Amazon Household and setup FreeTime. The kids are tryin...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family   Country  USA   Device Echo dots, Android phones   My Question or Issue I just upgraded to Family Premium (from Premium), and created spotify accounts for t...
  • Xenia
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • freetime
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution join family after new app installation

Hi there, please tell me how to rejoin as a family member after smartphone reset and fresh installation. Which credentials are needed? How not to lose playlists etc of this member account? I couldn't find a hint in the app nor on the Spotify account ...

• Visitor
  • Hi there,   please tell me how to rejoin as a family member after smartphone reset and fresh installation. Which credentials are needed? How not to lose playlists etc of this member account? I...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How findout email for family account.

PlanPremiumCountryRUDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueAfter reinstall my girl lost his account and don't know email. She registred member in my family setings. How findout email?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country RU Device PC Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue After reinstall my girl lost his account and don't know email. She registred member in my family setings. H...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeem Code

Hi I've got a 6 months Spotify Premium Service gift card and currently I have a family plan. Is this card eligible for family plan or is it for single premium use only. It's valued at $72. Thanks. Regards,

• Visitor
  • Hi   I've got a 6 months Spotify Premium Service gift card and currently I have a family plan.   Is this card eligible for family plan or is it for single premium use only. It's v...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

gift card useless

PlanPremiumCountryItaly My Question or IssueI bought a Gift Card in Italy, at LOTTOMATICA, 120€!!! I thought i coud have used it to pay all my year of family substcription but... i cannot redeem the code!! I'm very upset because it is not just few eu...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Italy   My Question or Issue I bought a Gift Card in Italy, at LOTTOMATICA, 120€!!! I thought i coud have used it to pay all my year of family substcription but... i c...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why am I not eligible for a google nest mini?

PlanFamily Premium My Question or IssueI am living in the UK and have been using premium family for a while now. I am the main account holder and am not eligible for a google nest? I have never used any other google promos etc

• Plan Family Premium   My Question or Issue I am living in the UK and have been using premium family for a while now. I am the main account holder and am not eligible for a google nest?&n...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Différent Country

PlanPremium FamilyCountry I originally created a Spotify account in France. I am currently in the US with my family Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Family Country I originally created a Spotify account in France. I am currently in the US with my family   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) O...
  • kloles
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to add wife to plan, gives a 'different country' error

PlanPremium - FamilyCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy Note8Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueJust added a premium family subscription to this account.Sent my wife the invite, when she's attempting to add her account it's giving an error sta...

• Plan Premium - Family Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy Note8 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Just added a premium family subscription to this account. Sent my w...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

you can’t join someones plan in 12 months

PlanFree/Family PremiumCountryTurkeyWe’ve been using my brother’s family premium. Then he didn’t pay it, we kicked out from plan. I bought a family plan invited my sister but it said “you can’t join someones plan in 12 months”. Does she have to pay h...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Family Premium Country Turkey We’ve been using my brother’s family premium. Then he didn’t pay it, we kicked out from plan. I bought a family plan invited my sister but it said “y...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! problème avec spotify famille

Je me suis abonné a spotify famille avec un carte bancaire française mais je réside en Belgique Mon compte est donc français, le problème est que quand je souhaite ajouter des membres de ma famille, en ayant indiqué mon adresse belge je reçois un mes...

• Casual Listener
  • Je me suis abonné a spotify famille avec un carte bancaire française mais je réside en Belgique  Mon compte est donc français, le problème est que quand je souhaite ajouter des membres de ma fa...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

i dont know why i have been removed from premium family

i dont know why i have been removed from premium family my problem is i cant join another premium family for 12 month someone help me please.

• Casual Listener
  • i dont know why i have been removed from premium family  my problem is i cant join another premium family for 12 month  someone help me please.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes