Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Family member wont get the premuim account

PlanPremium familyCountryThe NetherlandsDeviceSamsung s20Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have added my sister too the family account. And she shows up on the list of registered accounts. But when she opens the app she still gets commerc...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium family Country The Netherlands Device Samsung s20 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I have added my sister too the family account. And she shows u...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Split from Family Account

PlanFamilyCountryUSA My Question or IssueThe owner of the family account is moving and I'd like to preserve my lists and start my own account. What do I need to do?

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Country USA   My Question or Issue The owner of the family account is moving and I'd like to preserve my lists and start my own account. What do I need to do?  
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How Does Family Premium Work

Hey guys,I'm considering switching over from my student membership over to the family premium membership. I was just curious as how how this works. For example, does this require 6 separate accounts on spotify, or does everyone on the family premium ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, I'm considering switching over from my student membership over to the family premium membership.   I was just curious as how how this works. For example, does this require 6 s...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add my daughter to my Family plan

Hi, I have been trying to add one of the kids to the family plan and I'm about ready to throw my phone through the wall. She has her own premium account. She has her own email. I have a family plan. there are 4 of us on the plan already. When I log i...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I have been trying to add one of the kids to the family plan and I'm about ready to throw my phone through the wall. She has her own premium account.  She has her own email.  I have a family...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is there a way to pass the ownership of a playlist to other account?

My Question or IssueI have many playlist created when we had one account as a family and my library is a mess! Can I transfer them to their real owners? or there’s a way for them to copy the playlist and conserve it even if I delete them? Help please...

• Regular
  •     My Question or Issue I have many playlist created when we had one account as a family and my library is a mess! Can I transfer them to their real owners? 🤔 or there’s a way for t...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to re-add my sister into Family Premium

Plan: Family PremiumCountry: Czech Republic Device with issue: iPhone 6Operating System: iOS Hello,I am asking for help to fix my issue with Spotify family.My sister has changed from Samsung to my old iPhone 6 recently, which means we had to factory ...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Family Premium Country: Czech Republic   Device with issue: iPhone 6 Operating System: iOS   Hello, I am asking for help to fix my issue with Spotify family. My sister h...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot buy premium from family!

Hello, I sued to have premium for family on a different account that was registered in the UK. I have since moved back to my country and tried switching to a Romanian Spotify for Family accont, which did not work (got a payment failed error, despite ...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I sued to have premium for family on a different account that was registered in the UK. I have since moved back to my country and tried switching to a Romanian Spotify for Family a...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Could not join premium for family after returning to home address

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueSo my brother created his Spotify account when he was in the UK. When he was back at our home...

• Visitor
  • ...rother created his Spotify account when he was in the UK. When he was back at our home address, he could not join the family plan. Any solution guys?   *When prompted to enter address, both o...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution unable to add a separate family member to premium

I have followed the instructions to add my daughter to family premium.She gets the link and creates her own account with her email, verifies the address and creates her own password.She picks up my username ( somehow ) and plays her music which 'over...

• Casual Listener
  • I have followed the instructions to add my daughter to family premium. She gets the link and creates her own account with her email, verifies the address and creates her own password. She picks u...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Using multiple devices

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I have a family plan subscription. It is just my wife and I. We are typically in different l...

• Visitor
  • ...family plan subscription. It is just my wife and I. We are typically in different locations. I have a streaming device at location 1 under my profile but I am at location 2 listening on a different d...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu with Premium Family

Family Premium United States I signed up to Spotify’s Family Premium plan when Hulu was being offered. I did not sign up with Hulu at the time as I figured I could do it at a later date. Now it appears that I can’t find my link to do it and the HULU ...

• Visitor
  •   Family Premium   United States   I signed up to Spotify’s Family Premium plan when Hulu was being offered. I did not sign up with Hulu at the time as I figured I could do it a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot cancel Family and switch back to Premium solo

Hi,I want to cancel my Family subscription and revert to Premium for myself, but I can't (in french, translation by Google below). I do have registered my payment method and it's valid. Impossible de modifier le programme. Ce problème peut être dû au...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, I want to cancel my Family subscription and revert to Premium for myself, but I can't (in french, translation by Google below). I do have registered my payment method and it's valid.   I...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can't add more members to family plan

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDevice Operating System My Question or IssueCurrently two people on Family plan but no slots available to add more members of the family?

•   Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue Currently two people on Family plan but no slots available to add more members o...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duo and college kid

I would like to start a duo subscription with my daughter, but she is currently away in college. She is still my dependent and during breaks and summer (when not in summer school) she lives in the same home with me. Can we still do the duo plan? How ...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to start a duo subscription with my daughter, but she is currently away in college.  She is still my dependent and during breaks and summer (when not in summer school) she lives in ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change to family but already have premium

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceiPhone 6Operating System(iOS 12 I redeemed a Spotify gift card for 3 months but I’m joining a family plant whit my uncle would my 3 month subscription be cancelled after joining

• Plan Premium Country   Device iPhone 6 Operating System (iOS 12   I redeemed a Spotify gift card for 3 months but I’m joining a family plant whit my uncle would my 3 month s...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan not working

PlanFAMILYCountryINDIADevicePC/ANDROIDOperating SystemAndroid, Windows 10 My Question or IssueFAMILY PLAN IS NOT WORKING i cant find any link anywhere to invite my family members.after lot of research found a linkhttps://www.spotify.com/in/account/fa...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan FAMILY Country INDIA Device PC/ANDROID Operating System Android, Windows 10   My Question or Issue FAMILY PLAN IS NOT WORKING     i cant find any link anywhere to i...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan Familiar

Hola, es la primera vez que solicito el plan familiar, el pago lo hice en el oxxo, mi duda es que en mi cuenta no me aparece que este suscrita a nada, no sé que se hace a partir de ahora, no si tengo que esperar los 3 dias de acreditación a que apare...

• Visitor
  • Hola, es la primera vez que solicito el plan familiar, el pago lo hice en el oxxo, mi duda es que en mi cuenta no me aparece que este suscrita a nada, no sé que se hace a partir de ahora, no si tengo...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium family not registered on other devices

PlanPremium familyCountryEnglandDevice(iPhone 7, iPhone 6, macbook pro pre 2012Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssuI have registered for premium family and sent a request to all my family....I have managed to re...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium family Country England Device (iPhone 7, iPhone 6, macbook pro pre 2012 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issu I h...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Duo will we loose our playlists from our individual accounts?

PlanIndividual PremiumCountryUSA DeviceMacbook Pro early 2013Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueMy fiancee and I want to merge accounts. We both have individual accounts. However, we don't want to loose our playlists from our individual accou...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Individual Premium Country USA   Device Macbook Pro early 2013 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue My fiancee and I want to merge accounts. We both have individua...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes