Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

"You can't join your own plan" - Son getting this message when I invite him to join my Premium acc

Is there anyone that can help? I have a family premium account and have tried multiple times to "add" my son using the invite address provided by Spotify on the account page. However, every time he uses the link he is getting a message saying "You ca...

• Casual Listener
  • Is there anyone that can help? I have a family premium account and have tried multiple times to "add" my son using the invite address provided by Spotify on the account page. However, every time he u...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I was removed from my family group

Family PlanMexico All devicesDevice Today I was removed from my family plan for not being able to verify my address, I checked and the confirmation mail was in my junk mail, Is there a way to be part of the plan again or to receive the confirmation m...

• Visitor
  • Family Plan Mexico   All devices Device   Today I was removed from my family plan for not being able to verify my address, I checked and the confirmation mail was in my junk mail, I...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can’t join my family plan

PlanFree/PremiumCountryMéxico Device(iPhone 6 ) Operating System(iOS 12.4.6 ) My Question or IssueMe and my family created a family plan but I can’t join it. When I enter the address it says “ seems you’re trying to join a plan in another country, yo...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country México  Device (iPhone 6 )  Operating System (iOS 12.4.6 )   My Question or Issue Me and my family created a family plan but I can’t join it. When I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Yearly Premium for Family fails

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryAustriaMy Question or IssueMy credit card payment for the yearly plan fails, but monthly payments with the same credit card work fine. (https://www.spotify.com/us/purchase/offer/12-months/?carrier=0&country=AT&psp=billing...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium for Family Country Austria My Question or Issue My credit card payment for the yearly plan fails, but monthly payments with the same credit card work fine. (https://www.spotify...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! change country on spotify family premium

Hello there, I am facing difficulties to change my account from Germany to Italy. I was a student in Germany and now I am back to Italy. How can I change the country and let the people in my family be added to my Spotify premium family? I paid alread...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there, I am facing difficulties to change my account from Germany to Italy. I was a student in Germany and now I am back to Italy. How can I change the country and let the people in my family b...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Order of icons in family mix feature

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide, the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryThailandDeviceMobileOperating SystemAll My Question or IssueJust curious for a meaning of the order of member’s i...

• Visitor
  • ...bsp; My Question or Issue Just curious for a meaning of the order of member’s icon in the Family mix feature. Some song people#1 is led. Another song people#2 is led.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family sharing

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueGood evening ,This is my issue . I am trying to have my wife join me on my Spotify account bu...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Good ev...
  • Elena
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Just opened account - can't confirm address

Just opened an account today. US address and credit card. I'm in Switzerland with a VPN. Every time my daughter tries to accept the family invite it says she must be at the same address even though the EXACT SAME ADDRESS is selected on the same devic...

• Regular
  • Just opened an account today. US address and credit card. I'm in Switzerland with a VPN. Every time my daughter tries to accept the family invite it says she must be at the same address even though t...
  • Elena
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why Spotify has disconnected my family members accounts from the plan?

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryPoland My Question or IssueMy Premium for Family account was working fine until the day of new payment when all of the members has been disconnected from the plan. Why has that happened? Now to make any changes I have to ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium for Family Country Poland   My Question or Issue My Premium for Family account was working fine until the day of new payment when all of the members has been disconnected f...
  • funkajo
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Double billing for over a year

PlanPremium for Family CountryBuenos Aires, Argentina Device(iPhone 7)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueHello I'm Flor from Argentina, I'm added to my dads family plan. I have done this through his invitation last year, but I realized that I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium for Family  Country Buenos Aires, Argentina   Device (iPhone 7) Operating System (iOS)   My Question or Issue Hello I'm Flor from Argentina, I'm added to my d...
  • FlorViceconte
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I updated payment method - family members dissapeared

Hi, my card entered as a payment method expired and I got "paused". When I updated my payment method in my Family Premium account, all of my family members was gone. Do I really need to put them back manually? Why this happened, if I've been as you c...

• Visitor
  • Hi, my card entered as a payment method expired and I got "paused". When I updated my payment method in my Family Premium account, all of my family members was gone. Do I really need to put them b...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hide Family Mix

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevice(iPhone XS, Surface Book 2)Operating System(iOS 13, Windows 10) My Question or IssueI am apart of the Premium Family plan which automatically creates a Family Mix playlist that I am not apart of and do not want to...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device (iPhone XS, Surface Book 2) Operating System (iOS 13, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I am apart of the Premium Family plan which a...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Account

We signed up for a family account so my two sons can access spotify on their devices. They do not have email addresses. Am i supposed to create and account for each of the then link it to our main one or do I use the email from the main one for each ...

• Visitor
  • We signed up for a family account so my two sons can access spotify on their devices. They do not have email addresses. Am i supposed to create and account for each of the then link it to our main o...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution leech in Family Plan

Dear all, Last week I visited my Account Overview to check all was OK. I was surprised to see that there were 4 users attached to my Family Plan, and I removed them manually. Today I got an email from Spotify saying that one of them has tried to get ...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear all,   Last week I visited my Account Overview to check all was OK. I was surprised to see that there were 4 users attached to my Family Plan, and I removed them manually. Today I got a...
  • zigy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issues with country and address with Family subscription

PlanPremiumFamily subscription CountryMoved from Netherlands to Thailand. I changed this via payment method but I still see Netherlands as country in my details. I filled in my address in Thailand and try to add my girlfriend to the family subscripti...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family subscription   Country Moved from Netherlands to Thailand. I changed this via payment method but I still see Netherlands as country in my details. I filled in my a...
  • Ivo1987
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing Problems for Premium Family Plan

I've been subscribing to Spotify Premium Family for quite a while.Today 28/4/2020 I receive a sms says my card was charged for Spotify Premium as usual. Alright I'm fine with that. However since, i'm no longer using spotify as much as before. So I de...

• Visitor
  • I've been subscribing to Spotify Premium Family for quite a while. Today 28/4/2020 I receive a sms says my card was charged for Spotify Premium as usual. Alright I'm fine with that.   H...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution adding an old phone to the premium spotify

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI had a normal spotify account that I used on my phone. I have passed that phone to my son and have now updated to family premium also adding my daughter's phones. I can use it on my new pho...

• Casual Listener
  • ...o family premium also adding my daughter's phones. I can use it on my new phone, as can my daughters, but when I try to add to my son's phone (my old phone) it says can't join my own plan. It seems to t...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family member removal from Premium Family

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUKDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello, A member of my household has moved out so I have removed them from my Premium Famil...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country UK Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hello,&n...
  • Mattdeluca
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family for Premium - Subscription Question

Question sir. Im currently live in the philippines and i want to subs to family but i will using a card from uae would that be possible.. If yes. I can my sister who live in uae?

• Casual Listener
  • Question sir. Im currently live in the philippines and i want to subs to family but i will using a card from uae would that be possible.. If yes. I can my sister who live in uae? 
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add a Spotify kids account in family mix

Hi,I have a Spotify Family account and 2 weeks ago I created a kid account in Spotify kids. I can see my kid's account in the list of accounts in my family but he does not appear in the family mix accounts.I can only see regular accounts as contribut...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a Spotify Family account and 2 weeks ago I created a kid account in Spotify kids. I can see my kid's account in the list of accounts in my family but he does not appear in the family m...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes