Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Family for Premium - Subscription Question

Question sir. Im currently live in the philippines and i want to subs to family but i will using a card from uae would that be possible.. If yes. I can my sister who live in uae?

• Casual Listener
  • Question sir. Im currently live in the philippines and i want to subs to family but i will using a card from uae would that be possible.. If yes. I can my sister who live in uae? 
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add a Spotify kids account in family mix

Hi,I have a Spotify Family account and 2 weeks ago I created a kid account in Spotify kids. I can see my kid's account in the list of accounts in my family but he does not appear in the family mix accounts.I can only see regular accounts as contribut...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a Spotify Family account and 2 weeks ago I created a kid account in Spotify kids. I can see my kid's account in the list of accounts in my family but he does not appear in the family m...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for Family - Connecting to other apps

In the family plan, who receives Spotify's connection notification to other apps? The profile of the person who connected the app or the profile of the administrator?

• Casual Listener
  • In the family plan, who receives Spotify's connection notification to other apps? The profile of the person who connected the app or the profile of the administrator?
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Join the family plan that I have setup it says we are in different countries.

When I try to join the family plan that I have setup it says we are in different countries. Tried clearing cookies but it didn't help. userid: backtracker.don Please can someone take a look. Thanks!

• When I try to join the family plan that I have setup it says we are in different countries. Tried clearing cookies but it didn't help.   userid: backtracker.don   Please can s...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Family- playlists

My daughter is the manager of the family and we have 4 people under the plan. When I (Mom) add a song to my playlist it adds it onto my daughter's list, why? How can I stop this from happening

• Visitor
  • My daughter is the manager of the family and we have 4 people under the plan.  When I (Mom) add a song to my playlist it adds it onto my daughter's list, why?  How can I stop this from h...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Premium issues

My Question or IssueI have just joined Family Premium and I added my son to the users. When he received the link he didn't have a seperate account so he clicked on it and put in my log in details. He now has his own account but when I send him the li...

• Visitor
  •     My Question or Issue I have just joined Family Premium and I added my son to the users. When he received the link he didn't have a seperate account so he clicked on it and put in m...
  • jazstglide
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Can not add family member - link provides message "can not add you own account"

Sent link via WhatsApp to invite family member. Link provides message "You can not add your own account". Any help on this?

• Visitor
  • Sent link via WhatsApp to invite family member. Link provides message "You can not add your own account". Any help on this?
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Family with Sonos and mobile use in parallel

PlanPremium FamilyCountryGermany DeviceSonos, 2 iPhones XR/8Operating System(iOS 13 My Question or IssueWe are 2 people using the Spotify premium family account and at home we have a Sonos system with 6 speakers in different rooms. Problem: when one ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country Germany  Device Sonos, 2 iPhones XR/8 Operating System (iOS 13   My Question or Issue We are 2 people using the Spotify premium family account and at h...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Still getting adverts on my iphone despite being part of Premium Family

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremium FamilyCountryUKDeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemIOS latest I am part of a Premium Family plan and I am logged in and showi...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Family Country UK Device iPhone SE Operating System IOS l...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium family problem

I've purchased a one year Premium Family, I've payed it and now when I go to https://www.spotify.com/it/account/family/the page is stucked on the load page. I disconnected every account/device and tried again but nothing changed. 

spot.png
  • Regular
  • I've purchased a one year Premium Family, I've payed it and now when I go to https://www.spotify.com/it/account/family/ the page is stucked on the load page.   I disconnected every account/d...
  • Stinger80
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Premium canceled last night

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlands My Question or IssueHi all, Last night my Family plan was canceled. Some of my family members received a mail that they were thrown out the plan and others hadn't received anything. Me as the plan owner hadn't received a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands   My Question or Issue Hi all,   Last night my Family plan was canceled. Some of my family members received a mail that they were thrown out the p...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution family member unable to join premium because it says his address is in another country?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy teenager is unable to access our family plan because it says his location is in another co...

• Casual Listener
  • ...eenager is unable to access our family plan because it says his location is in another country.  My other family members have not had a problem.    
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium family trial

PlanPremium Family TrialCountry Device(Motorola Moto X PlayOperating SystemAndroid nougat My Question or IssueI can't download songs even though podcasts can be.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Trial Country   Device (Motorola Moto X Play Operating System Android nougat   My Question or Issue I can't download songs even though podcasts can be.
  • Girish1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Host going to another country for a long time

PlanFamily PlanCountryFrom Hong Kong to Britain My Question or IssueSo we have a family plan subscribed, and we currently reside in Hong Kong. However, if the host of the plan plans to move to Britain for some time, will we still have access to the p...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Family Plan Country From Hong Kong to Britain     My Question or Issue So we have a family plan subscribed, and we currently reside in Hong Kong. However, if the host o...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family - member recently moved back home but cannot join Premium Family

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello, I cannot join my sister's Spotify Family account. The message that always pops up is t...

• ...ello,   I cannot join my sister's Spotify Family account. The message that always pops up is that I am trying to join from abroad and hence I cannot proceed. However, I have moved from other c...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgraded to family premium - have been charged for regular premium as well?

i recently upgraded to family premium at the beginning of the month and the new fee has been charged from my account; but for some reason I’ve also been charged for premium this month as well? I thought that seeing as I had upgraded before my regular...

• Visitor
  • i recently upgraded to family premium at the beginning of the month and the new fee has been charged from my account; but for some reason I’ve also been charged for premium this month as well? I t...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ReCAPTCHA is Preventing New Family Members from Creating an Account

PlanFamily PremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhones / PC Operating System(iOS 12.4.5 / Windows 2016 / Google Chrome / Icognito Window) My Question or IssueWe have tried multiple times on multiple devices to create an account for my son on Premium Family. We...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Family Premium Country Canada Device iPhones / PC  Operating System (iOS 12.4.5 / Windows 2016 / Google Chrome / Icognito Window)   My Question or Issue We have t...
  • leemkuny
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I use a cloud PC for gaming. Will I get kicked off my family plan for listening to spotify on it?

I use Shadow PC, is this going to be okay? Technically I am at my address but its a cloud PC so the computer is in a different location.

• Visitor
  • I use Shadow PC, is this going to be okay? Technically I am at my address but its a cloud PC so the computer is in a different location.  
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelling Spotify Family account temporarily, will members retain playlists when resubscribing?

I would like to know, if I was to cancel our Spotify Premium plan for a month or two, and resubscribed late, would all members retain their playlists, saved albums etc.?PlanPremium FamilyCountryUK

• I would like to know, if I was to cancel our Spotify Premium plan for a month or two, and resubscribed late, would all members retain their playlists, saved albums etc.? Plan Premium Family C...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family member but I get Dutch ads interrupting

Hi I am a Premium Family member for years now and since recently, I get my current podcast interrupted by **bleep** Dutch ads (I am a Dutch speaking Belgian citizen so it's the right language though). In concreto: I have with the Google talks that Ry...

• Visitor
  • Hi   I am a Premium Family member for years now and since recently, I get my current podcast interrupted by **bleep** Dutch ads (I am a Dutch speaking Belgian citizen so it's the right l...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes