Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

[All Platforms][Subscription] payment continued or not?

I pay for premium for students and I switched over to spotify family. will I still be charged for the rest of the student premium term or does it automatically stop the payments

• Visitor
  • I pay for premium for students and I switched over to spotify family. will I still be charged for the rest of the student premium term or does it automatically stop the payments
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playing on 2 devices with Premium Family

I previously had a Premium account which has used to login to multiple devices. I have upgraded to Premium Family and now have 3 accounts including my own account which is setup as the manager. My wife has signed in to her new account on her phone an...

• Casual Listener
  • I previously had a Premium account which has used to login to multiple devices. I have upgraded to Premium Family and now have 3 accounts including my own account which is setup as the manager.&n...
  • Joenicholas
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t add family member- we live in the same apartment!

PlanSpotify FamilyCountryDenmarkDeviceiPad/iPhone Operating SystemLatest iOS. My Question or IssueI just upgraded to Spotify Premium and entered my current address in Denmark. I sent the link to my partner, who is right next to me, who entered the sa...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Spotify Family Country Denmark Device iPad/iPhone  Operating System Latest iOS.   My Question or Issue I just upgraded to Spotify Premium and entered my current address in D...
  • Xenia
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot play audiobooks

PlanFamily PremiumCountrySwitzerland My Question or IssueWith none of our accounts, we're able to listen to audio books ("hörbücher") like this here (on any device):https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4ZHMIQL6QYJND3BZHO1srn Clicking on the play button ...

audiobook.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country Switzerland   My Question or Issue With none of our accounts, we're able to listen to audio books ("hörbücher") like this here (on any device): https://o...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan / Child Access

PlanPremium Family PlanCountryAT (Austria)DeviceGalaxy Tab, Iphone 5, Lenovo LaptopOperating SystemiOS 10, Android, Windows 10 My Question or IssueIs it possible for my daughter to log in to the Full version of Spotify to make some changes in her Pla...

• Plan Premium Family Plan Country AT (Austria) Device Galaxy Tab, Iphone 5, Lenovo Laptop Operating System iOS 10, Android, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Is it possible for my d...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium for Family

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryPhilippinesDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI'm a retired person with seven children and 20 grandchildren in different ag...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium for Family Country Philippines Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or I...
  • emforesight
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is it so difficult to add new family members?? Seriously? this is fkd!

Please give us a real step by step page with instructions on how to add members - this is CRAZY - Why is it so difficult? My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Please give us a real step by step page with instructions on how to add members - this is CRAZY - Why is it so difficult?       My Question or Issue  
  • Xenia
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem Playing Multiple Devices on the Family Plan

PlanPremium FamilyCountry Deviceiphone XOperating System My Question or IssueWe can only play one device under our Family Plan. This has been a perpetual and frustrating issue. If one device is playing, it will get kicked off as soon as a second devi...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Family Country   Device iphone X Operating System     My Question or Issue We can only play one device under our Family Plan.  This has been a p...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to add family member Premium

Plan - Premium for FamilyCountry - Australia My Question or IssueI have Premium for Family with 3 members.Adding my son is not working.I sent him an invite. He clicks Accept Invite, at the next screen he is asked to log in, he tries to use his @hotma...

• Visitor
  • Plan - Premium for Family Country - Australia   My Question or Issue I have Premium for Family with 3 members. Adding my son is not working. I sent him an invite.  He clicks A...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family account for kids??

I wish to use spotify for my son´s lullabies for bed while being able to listen to my own music as well, and therefore subscribed to the premium family plan. how can i create an account for him without having an email-adress, as mine is already regis...

• Casual Listener
  •   I wish to use spotify for my son´s lullabies for bed while being able to listen to my own music as well, and therefore subscribed to the premium family plan. how can i create an account for h...
  • EliseBorch
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to change country without having to buy a new plan

I purchased a premium family plan in India but after changing my location to Canada and then trying to add my wife onto the family plan, I’m not allowed to add her. Anyone has any clue on what I’ve got to do to make this work. I’ve followed the instr...

• Casual Listener
  • I purchased a premium family plan in India but after changing my location to Canada and then trying to add my wife onto the family plan, I’m not allowed to add her. Anyone has any clue on what I’ve g...
  • Xenia
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family mix does not exist

Hi, My wife (iPhone) and me (Android) do not have access to the family mix. We tried all the knowledge base articles and reinstalled the app.When we go here: https://www.spotify.com/nl/account/family/ the page loads perpetually (3 dots ...) Can you f...

• Hi,   My wife (iPhone) and me (Android) do not have access to the family mix. We tried all the knowledge base articles and reinstalled the app. When we go here: https://www.spotify.com/n...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgrade to Family Premium

I have the following question because I can't find my answer at the top of the community page. I am currently a spotify premium user and my billing cycle is on the 3rd of every month. If I upgrade it to spotify Premium for Family today, the 10th, am ...

• Regular
  • ...pgrade it to spotify Premium for Family today, the 10th, am I going to be charged instantly and be able to add my family member?   If yes, I am effectively lossing my personal premium period (f...
  • Xenia
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Multiple Streams on Family Plan

Hi, I am thinking about an upgrade to Spotify Family. But to do so, there is one use case I need to have answered. We have a Sonos environment in several rooms (living room, kitchen, children's rooms, office and so on) and there are two smartphones f...

• Hi,    I am thinking about an upgrade to Spotify Family. But to do so, there is one use case I need to have answered.    We have a Sonos environment in several rooms (living r...
  • WilliamsRobs
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

necesito Ayuda

Planfamili planCountrySpainSamsung Galaxy j5Operating System My Question or IssueHi, I've got a new family plan.I did install it on my dads phone and i he did get my invitation all good, but when i get his phone and try to download his playlists i ca...

• Visitor
  • Plan famili plan Country Spain Samsung Galaxy j5 Operating System     My Question or Issue Hi, I've got a new family plan.I did install it on my dads phone and i he did get my i...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't join my family account

PlanFamily PremiumCountryHonduras DeviceIphone 11 My Question or Issue I was trying to access my family's plan but it doesn't let me because it believes I live in another country. My family is paying for this subscription and I don't understand why i...

•   Plan Family Premium Country Honduras   Device Iphone 11     My Question or Issue   I was trying to access my family's plan but it doesn't let me because it b...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot Add Family Members - Stuck in Captcha Loop!

have been a spotify premium user for years. decided over the weekend to upgrade to a family premium plan, so my kids can listen to their own music instead of bombarding my playlists with songs about bananas and toilets! i have attempted to sign them ...

• Casual Listener
  • have been a spotify premium user for years. decided over the weekend to upgrade to a family premium plan, so my kids can listen to their own music instead of bombarding my playlists with songs a...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Family plan: 6 members + 1 moderator or 6 members including moderator?

Not clear to me the maximum number of members for the family plan, including the moderator. Which option is correct from the title? Thanks. PlanPremiumCountry Device(iPhone 6)Operating System(iOS 10, Windows 10)

• Regular
  • Not clear to me the maximum number of members for the family plan, including the moderator. Which option is correct from the title? Thanks.    Plan Premium Country   Device (i...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Join Family Plan

PlanFamily PremiumCountryUS My Question or IssueMy wife and I want to switch ownership of our Family Plan. Here's what we did. She canceled her family plan. She's told her premium membership ends at the end of May. I then upgraded my personal premium...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Family Premium Country US     My Question or Issue My wife and I want to switch ownership of our Family Plan.  Here's what we did. She canceled her family plan. She's t...
  • bradmays
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify kids favorites automatically download

Can you disable the feature in Spotify Kids that automatically downloads anything saved to Favorites? I would prefer to keep the function of having a favorites list for my kids but do not want the space taken up unnecessarily on the device

• Visitor
  • Can you disable the feature in Spotify Kids that automatically downloads anything saved to Favorites?  I would prefer to keep the function of having a favorites list for my kids but do not want...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes