Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Subscription] Temporarily suspend "Family under one roof" requirement

Many families find themselves in unusual circumstances because of Covid-19, including families separated physically but wanting to be closer together. Now would be a fine time to suspend the (generally sensible) "under the same room" restriction for ...

• Visitor
  • Many families find themselves in unusual circumstances because of Covid-19, including families separated physically but wanting to be closer together.  Now would be a fine time to suspend the (g...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Cannot add my daughter to spotify family

Hi all, I am having issues adding my daughter to the Spotify Family plan. My situation is a bit complicated: We live in France, but I travel a lot to Tunisia for work. We are currently stuck in Tunisia due to the COVID-19 travel restrictions. Now, wh...

• Hi all,   I am having issues adding my daughter to the Spotify Family plan. My situation is a bit complicated: We live in France, but I travel a lot to Tunisia for work. We are currently s...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Changing playlist cover on my Chromebook

I have tried to watch different videos on how to change my playlist cover photos. I want to know why it won't work on my Chromebook. I have the app downloaded on my computer but it still will not work. There is no edit sign.

• Visitor
  • I have tried to watch different videos on how to change my playlist cover photos. I want to know why it won't work on my Chromebook. I have the app downloaded on my computer but it still will not wor...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 70 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 70 likes

Superuser Contribution Family premium offer

Is the 60 day offer only for individuals ? I keep ads for 60 days but it only shows 30 when I log in, I’d like to get to get family for 60 days, I’m in Australia.

• Is the 60 day offer only for individuals ? I keep ads for 60 days but it only shows 30 when I log in, I’d like to get to get family for 60 days, I’m in Australia. 
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle Play

I haveSpotify premium for family. When using my iPhone to play my playlists my only option is shuffle play unless I select the first song and go from there. The play button for the playlist is shuffle only. Is this normal? Why can’t I just play witho...

• Visitor
  • I haveSpotify premium for family.  When using my iPhone to play my playlists my only option is shuffle play unless I select the first song and go from there. The play button for the playlist i...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can I Merge 3 Premium Accounts Into a Single Premium Family Account?

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 10 My Question or IssueMy husband and I have had our own Premium Accounts for more than 3 years. Now my sister is coming to live with us and she has her own Premium Account. So we'll be paying $9.99 x 3 ($29.97) ever...

• Casual Listener
  • ...nd she has her own Premium Account.  So we'll be paying $9.99 x 3 ($29.97) every month unless we switch to a single Premium Family Account.  Financially, it makes sense to do so.  Our c...
  • drrosane
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't verify address

PlanPremium familyCountryGermanyDeviceHuawei phoneOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHi Community,I am trying to add my mother's Spotify account to my premium family plan. We live at the same address and are also at the moment both physicall...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium family Country Germany Device Huawei phone Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hi Community, I am trying to add my mother's Spotify account to my premium family...
  • ludu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution unblocking explicit content

Hello,I blocked songs at my brother's account using the filter to hide explixit content. I only wanted to do it for some time, not forever, it was for fun Now even when I clicked it back, to let him listen to whatever he wants, spotify still doesn't ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I blocked songs at my brother's account using the filter to hide explixit content. I only wanted to do it for some time, not forever, it was for fun 🙄 Now even when I clicked it back, to let...
  • natalcia24g
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lockdown and living temporarily separate

Premium Family PlanCountryUK DeviceN/A Operating SystemN/A My Question or IssueMy partner and I are temporarily living separately for the duration of lockdown (she works for the NHS and I'm immunocompromised). She's rented a place close to the nearby...

• Regular
  •   Premium Family Plan Country UK   Device N/A   Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue My partner and I are temporarily living separately for the duration of l...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Renouveler abonnement étudiant

Bonjour, Je souhaite renouveler mon abonnement étudiant sachant qu'il est toujours valide jusqu'au 31 aôut. Cependant, lorsque je vais dans "démarrer spotify premium" puis "voir plus d'offre", je clique ensuite sur "spotify etudiant", ça me renvoie s...

•     Bonjour,  Je souhaite renouveler mon abonnement étudiant sachant qu'il est toujours valide jusqu'au 31 aôut. Cependant, lorsque je vais dans "démarrer spotify premium" puis "voi...
  • Xenia
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family member got new phone can't log in

My husband got a new phone and can't figure out how to get his account back. I am the plan manager and can't figure it out either. Is there a way to retrieve his information? Or does he have to start all over again? Thanks for your help

• Visitor
  • My husband got a new phone and can't figure out how to get his account back.  I am the plan manager and can't figure it out either.  Is there a way to retrieve his information?  Or doe...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to join my family's account from home but Spotify thinks I'm in the wrong country?..

PlanFamily Premium (trying to join-- for now I'm still on the free account)CountryFranceDeviceHuawei Y6 2017 / Asus TP201SA / a variety of other computers (I tried from every computer we had at home...)Operating SystemAndroid / Windows 10 My Question...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium (trying to join-- for now I'm still on the free account) Country France Device Huawei Y6 2017 / Asus TP201SA / a variety of other computers (I tried from every computer we h...
  • GeeSV
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution famly premium

Hello everybody,Yesterday I try too change premium for family premium spotify take twoo times money from my acount but status of acount is still only premium.How long I must wait till it's change form family premium?

• Visitor
  • Hello everybody, Yesterday I try too change premium for family premium spotify take twoo times money from my acount but status of acount is still only premium. How long I must wait till it's c...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playback not working with Family Premium

PlanFamily PremiumGermany DeviceLaptop, Galaxy S7, Sonos Play:3Operating SystemWindows 10, Android, Sonos My Question or IssueHello,I was just reading a few posts but I want to address this problem right here. After upgrading to premium family playba...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Premium Germany   Device Laptop, Galaxy S7, Sonos Play:3 Operating System Windows 10, Android, Sonos   My Question or Issue Hello, I was just reading a few posts b...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to start a Family Plan

I cant seem to find anywhere to start my family plan and add family members??help?? PlanPremiumCountrySouth AfricaDeviceHUwai P20 proOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI cant seem to find anywhere to start my family plan and add family me...

• Casual Listener
  • I cant seem to find anywhere to start my family plan and add family members?? help??   Plan Premium Country South Africa Device HUwai P20 pro Operating System Windows 10   My Q...
  • Kellzie002
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium Family verschenken

Germany: In dieser Ausnahmezeit, in der wegen Coronavirus alle zu Hause bleiben sollen, möchte ich einer mir bekannten 5köpfigen Familie fpr zwei Monate oder länger Spotify Family schenken. Aber wie kann ich das machen? Spotify Gutscheine von der Tan...

• Regular
  • Germany:    In dieser Ausnahmezeit, in der wegen Coronavirus alle zu Hause bleiben sollen, möchte ich einer mir bekannten 5köpfigen Familie fpr zwei Monate oder länger Spotify Family...
  • MusicNonStopXX
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Family reverts back to main subscriber account for all devices

PlanFamilyCountryUKDeviceOnePlus 7Operating SystemAndroid 10My Question or IssueI have recently upgraded to the family account, so I can get 5 different accounts under one roof. However, if a family member plays Spotify on either the Google Home Mini...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Country UK Device OnePlus 7 Operating System Android 10 My Question or Issue I have recently upgraded to the family account, so I can get 5 different accounts under one roof. H...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas con el pago Premium, con doble cargo

Al momento de registrar el método de pago de mi plan familiar premium se hace un cargo a la tarjeta por un valor menor ($ 14.900 COP) a la cuota mensual ($ 22.900 COP), quisiera saber a que corresponde dicho cargo y si es reembolsable al momento de p...

• Visitor
  • Al momento de registrar el método de pago de mi plan familiar premium se hace un cargo a la tarjeta por un valor menor ($ 14.900 COP) a la cuota mensual ($ 22.900 COP), quisiera saber a que correspon...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Want to upgrade to Family, but Premium account attached to PS4

Signed up through PS4 for SPotify premium. I want to upgrade it to family but can't find an option through PS4 for that. So I've cancelled the auto-renew and revoked access by PSStore. How do I dissociate my PS4 account so I can upgrade to family. I ...

• Signed up through PS4 for SPotify premium. I want to upgrade it to family but can't find an option through PS4 for that.  So I've cancelled the auto-renew and revoked access by PSStore. &n...
  • Dani841
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes