Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Will the premium dual accounts make me have to start over and lose my playlists?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Canada Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Canada    Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or I...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Family but sister works in Peace Corps in Africa

I'm looking to upgrade my subscription account to Premium Family. But my sister works in the Peace Corps in Africa (not allowed to say the specific location because of national security reasons), and so she is obviously unable to be at me and my mom'...

• Visitor
  • I'm looking to upgrade my subscription account to Premium Family. But my sister works in the Peace Corps in Africa (not allowed to say the specific location because of national security reasons), a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium Duo in UAE

PlanPremium DuoCountryUAEMy Question or IssueWhen will Premium Duo is going to be available in United Arab Emirates?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Duo Country UAE My Question or Issue When will Premium Duo is going to be available in United Arab Emirates?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Wechsel zum Familien Premium

Hallo ich habe gerade eben meine Frau in Family Abo hinzugefügt und habe ihr Premium Abo nicht gekündigt funktioniert das automatisch oder muss das irgendwie noch gemacht werden?

• Visitor
  • Hallo ich habe gerade eben meine Frau in Family Abo hinzugefügt und habe ihr Premium Abo nicht gekündigt funktioniert das automatisch oder muss das irgendwie noch gemacht werden? 
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to merge Playlists and Library among family members?

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUSADevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I previously used my wife's individual Premium account, to which both of us have added a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country USA Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I...
  • bzellmer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does Spotify insist on using my user account for others on a Family account?

PlanFamilyCountryGreat BritainDeviceOnePlus 7, Google HomeOperating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueEvery time someone else uses Spotify it insists on playing through my own user account (as part of Family). This means I cannot play music or I e...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Country Great Britain Device OnePlus 7, Google Home Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue Every time someone else uses Spotify it insists on playing through m...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Person in family working in another country and unable to join family plan.

I just switched from a personal plan to a spotify family plan, the problem is, the person I want to invite is working in another country right now. They DO reside with me, but they aren't here now. I want to add them to the plan but it seems impossib...

• Visitor
  • I just switched from a personal plan to a spotify family plan, the problem is, the person I want to invite is working in another country right now. They DO reside with me, but they aren't here now. I...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution playlist playback

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueError message: Unable to play "name of song"- please upgrade your account with Spotify to bec...

• ...essage: Unable to play "name of song"- please upgrade your account with  Spotify to become a full subscriber.   I have a valid and current Family premium membership.  Why is t...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Assitant and Family Account

PlanFamilyCountryFrance My Question or IssueHi, I have an Account for my family (with two accounts, my wife and I) and as I also have some google home mini, I've linked my account to my google account, so far everything basic but... if I'm on my way ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Country France   My Question or Issue Hi,   I have an Account for my family (with two accounts, my wife and I) and as I also have some google home mini, I've linked my a...
  • Tanita408
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution issue changing countries and setting up family plan

Hi, Firstly, I was notified by the system I could not set up a family plan. Now, I am being charged for it and cannot add family members. I think the issue is because I originally had a US account but now live in Germany. I've tried using both my US ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Firstly, I was notified by the system I could not set up a family plan.   Now, I am being charged for it and cannot add family members.    I think the issue is b...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot add Family Member after switching to Premium Family

I just changed my plan from a Premium plan to a Premium Family plan. When I try to take the next step of adding family members to the plan by going to the "Premium Family" section of my account, all I get is three loading dots over and over. I have t...

• Visitor
  • I just changed my plan from a Premium plan to a Premium Family plan. When I try to take the next step of adding family members to the plan by going to the "Premium Family" section of my account, a...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add family member page not rendering

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryUSADeviceLaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI recently renewed Premium for Family, but the page to manage family members is not rendering. After clicking on the Premium Family item in the left hand colum...

• Plan Premium for Family Country USA Device Laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I recently renewed Premium for Family, but the page to manage family members is n...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Explicit content filter can’t be toggled

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUK DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10, Edge browser My Question or IssueHi. Trying to set the explicit content filter for my family members, but I can’t toggle the setting. It’s just greyed out and nothing happens...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country UK   Device PC Operating System Windows 10, Edge browser   My Question or Issue Hi. Trying to set the explicit content filter for my family members, b...
  • Xd4567543
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble adding family to plan

Recently got the premium family plan and have filled 5 of the six slots with family. My brother who will be the final 6th slot can't join. I sent him invites but once he puts the home address it gives an error and says try again later. We've been try...

• Recently got the premium family plan and have filled 5 of the six slots with family. My brother who will be the final 6th slot can't join. I sent him invites but once he puts the home address it g...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mudar para plano anual

PlanPlano FamiliarCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueGostaria de mudar a forma de pagamento para o plano anual. Me ofertaram essa assinatura e e...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Plano Familiar Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Gosta...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Subscription] Can't link my kid account to my family plan

I recently bought an iPod for my daughter, I have been trying to link her Spotify account to my family plan, however, every attempt that I have tried hasn't worked. Spotify says that we need to be in the same address. I have my personal account open ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently bought an iPod for my daughter, I have been trying to link her Spotify account to my family plan, however, every attempt that I have tried hasn't worked. Spotify says that we need to be i...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution If I buy Family Plan (Premium), can my son use this when away at school?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Localise the Spotify Kids App

Could you localise the Spotify Kids App please?It's such a minor thing, but I think it might only be currently launched in countries which spell the word "Favourites", not "Favorites". It'd be polite, it'd be educational, it'd help dyslexics and it'd...

• Music Fan
  • Could you localise the Spotify Kids App please? It's such a minor thing, but I think it might only be currently launched in countries which spell the word "Favourites", not "Favorites".   I...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PREMIUM to PREMIUM Family

PlanPremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHelloI have already 1 year premium subscription until december 10 2020. I want to switch to family...

• Visitor
  • ...ello I have already 1 year premium subscription until december 10 2020. I want to  switch to family premium. If i change i have to pay monthly fee for premium family as i see on my account, i w...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"house" account on premium for family?

Can I make a 'house' account on my premium for family subscription? This would be an account seperate from my wife and my accounts which is tied to a device in my living room. I'm assuming I can, but am asking before I do so to avoid potential accoun...

• Can I make a 'house' account on my premium for family subscription? This would be an account seperate from my wife and my accounts which is tied to a device in my living room. I'm assuming I can, b...
  • ebrakespin
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes