Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution 'Try Again Later' error message when try to confirm address

FamilyPremiumCanada DeviceMacBook Air, Google PixelOperating SystemiOS 10 I'm trying to access my users for my premium family account and it need me to update my address. I enter my address and it finds it properly but when I click accept/confirm add...

• Visitor
  • Family Premium Canada   Device MacBook Air, Google Pixel Operating System iOS 10    I'm trying to access my users for my premium family account and it need me to update my a...
  • lizbarrerac
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for family

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlands/NederlandDeviceLTOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHi,I ordered Spotify Premium Family a week ago and i paid the 1 eurocent to verify my e-mailadress. So i received the mail in w...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Netherlands/Nederland Device LT Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hi, I ordered Spotify Premium Family...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

See Family Data in Data Plan

Plan: Premium/FamilyCountry: USA My Question or IssueIs it possible to see who on the family plan is actively using their plan? Everyone says they are, but if they aren't I'd like to kick someone off and give the login to another family member that w...

•   Plan: Premium/Family Country: USA   My Question or Issue Is it possible to see who on the family plan is actively using their plan? Everyone says they are, but if they aren't I'd l...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Wrapped

I have a separate premium account at the moment. If I were to join a ‘Premium Family’ , will my data of the music I’ve been listening to throughout the year be carried on when I join the the Family Premium, and unto my Spotify Wrapped 2020? Or will m...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a separate premium account at the moment. If I were to join a ‘Premium Family’ , will my data of the music I’ve been listening to throughout the year be carried on when I join the the Family P...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My premium account doesn’t work even though it is paid

Plan/PremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDeviceiPhone 7Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan /Premium Country The Netherlands Device iPhone 7 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Family Members and shared Content

I had a Premium Account (iPhone iOS 13), switched to Premium Family and shared a playlist with the first family member (iPhone iOS 13). The playlist is not displayed to the family member. Another family member (minor, iPad iOS 12.4.4) will not see th...

• Casual Listener
  • I had a Premium Account (iPhone iOS 13), switched to Premium Family and shared a playlist with the first family member (iPhone iOS 13). The playlist is not displayed to the family member. Another family...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution 1 Month Got Cut Off The Free Trial

I purchased a free trial of 3 months of Spotify Premium, it said the billing date will be 14/04/2020, but when I switched to a 3 months free trail of Family Premium, at first it said the billing date will be 14/04/2020, but now, whenever I view my su...

• Casual Listener
  • I purchased a free trial of 3 months of Spotify Premium, it said the billing date will be 14/04/2020, but when I switched to a 3 months free trail of Family Premium, at first it said the billing d...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Free trial spotify family, 1 user already had a trial

Hi! Me, my dad and my sister are thinking about getting spotify premium for family. My dad will have the main account. Since we are not sure about using spotify, we would like to use the three month trial. But there is one problem: my sister already ...

• Visitor
  • Hi!   Me, my dad and my sister are thinking about getting spotify premium for family. My dad will have the main account. Since we are not sure about using spotify, we would like to use the t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about the family plan

I sent one of my family members an invite but they didn't receive it. Can I send them another one or will it count as two people instead of one?

• Visitor
  • I sent one of my family members an invite but they didn't receive it. Can I send them another one or will it count as two people instead of one?
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Problem with address recognition for Premium Family

PlanPremium FamilyCountryItaly My Question or IssueHi,I've been wanting to add a member of my family to the Family premium plan. I've sent the invitation link but every time they try to enter our home address they get the message:"It seems like you'r...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country Italy     My Question or Issue Hi, I've been wanting to add a member of my family to the Family premium plan. I've sent the invitation link but every t...
  • o-8quva0_eka
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to stop my family's music appearing in my suggestions

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 8, iPad, Desktop)Operating System(iOS, Windows 10.) My Question or IssueI have a premium family account and the "recently played" and "heavy rotation" list frequently contain all manner of **bleep...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Family Country United Kingdom   Device (iPhone 8, iPad, Desktop) Operating System (iOS, Windows 10.)   My Question or Issue I have a premium family account a...
  • juniormonk
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Family Trouble

Hi there - my husband and I currently live in the UAE. I recently upgraded to Premium Family and tried to send him an invitation. When he was unable to accept the invite I did some research to realize that my original account is set to the US and his...

• Visitor
  • Hi there - my husband and I currently live in the UAE. I recently upgraded to Premium Family and tried to send him an invitation. When he was unable to accept the invite I did some research to r...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan familiar

Some time ago I was a family plan administrator, I had to undo the plan by changing my address, in the new place where I live, we are going to make a new family plan but, I have a doubt if I will have problems with my account. When we made the first ...

• Casual Listener
  • Some time ago I was a family plan administrator, I had to undo the plan by changing my address, in the new place where I live, we are going to make a new family plan but, I have a doubt if I will h...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Inpatient Psych Unit

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPadOperating SystemiOS 12+ My Question or IssueHi there. I am a music therapist working at Seattle Children's Hospital in Seattle, WA. I am looking to purchase a subscription for our inpatient psychiatry and beha...

• Visitor
  • ...am looking to purchase a subscription for our inpatient psychiatry and behavioral medicine unit. At another psychiatric hospital that I worked at, I think we had purchased the family plan to use on 6...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Echo and Spotify - NIGHTMARE

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceSamsung Galaxy 9Operating SystemAndroid Oreo, (I think?) My Question or IssueI pay for Spotify Family for my mum and me. We both have our own phones and she was gifted an Echo Show for Christmas. We both have our own profile...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Samsung Galaxy 9 Operating System Android Oreo, (I think?)   My Question or Issue I pay for Spotify Family for my mum and me. We both have our own p...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution premium family account

PlanPremium FamilyCountry Australia My Question or Issueive just purchased premium family, how many downloads does each person get each month

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country Australia     My Question or Issue ive just purchased premium family, how many downloads does each person get each month
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family members who is staying bit far away

PlanPremium FamilyCountryMalaysiaDevice(iPhone 5s)Operating System(iOS 12) My Question or IssueHi there. I am new to Spotify.I was planning to get Spotify Premium for Family, but few of my siblings are staying in their hostel which is like juz a few ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country Malaysia Device (iPhone 5s) Operating System (iOS 12)   My Question or Issue Hi there. I am new to Spotify.I was planning to get Spotify Premium for Family...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Verrechnung ueber Salt

Ich habe urspruenglich ueber meinen Mobilfunkanbieter Salt Spotify abonniert. Ich moechte einem Family-Abo beitreten und habe auch schon das Salt Abo gekuendigt, allerdings funktioniert der Beitritt zum Family-Abo immer noch nicht.Muss ich extra ein ...

• Ich habe urspruenglich ueber meinen Mobilfunkanbieter Salt Spotify abonniert. Ich moechte einem Family-Abo beitreten und habe auch schon das Salt Abo gekuendigt, allerdings funktioniert der B...
  • neXtneo
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changement d'abonnement

PlanFree/PremiumCountryFrance Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHiFist I have subscribed a premium individual subscription 12 months and I have paid 11...

• Visitor
  • ...ssue Hi Fist I have subscribed a premium individual  subscription 12 months and I  have paid 119.88 €. It was a mistake and I have changed this subscription for a premium family at 14.99&n...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family Members

In the UK, in the same house with my wife and son and trying to add them to the family account. All of Apple devices. Checked the location settings on the master account and entering the same info when promoted on their devices. Keeps telling me that...

• In the UK, in the same house with my wife and son and trying to add them to the family account. All of Apple devices. Checked the location settings on the master account and entering the same info w...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes