Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

I wish I had never redeemed the free google home mini...

Did all the steps... Placed the order correctly... Got a receipt for $0...Confirmed with google AND Spotify that the code was redeemed... STILL CHARGED $53! The Remedy?Google says return it or refuse the deliverySpotify says they'll generate another ...

• Casual Listener
  • Did all the steps...   Placed the order correctly...   Got a receipt for $0... Confirmed with google AND Spotify that the code was redeemed...   STILL CHARGED $53!   Th...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I Can't Sign Up for Family Plan

I have a Spotify Free account. I am trying to upgrade to a family plan. It won't let me because it says I once signed up for Spotify Premium (I guess I did although I don't remember doing such). Is there any way for me to actually sign up for it? I r...

• Regular
  • I have a Spotify Free account.  I am trying to upgrade to a family plan.  It won't let me because it says I once signed up for Spotify Premium (I guess I did although I don't remember d...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium - can’t play two accounts at one time

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceMultiple devicesOperating SystemiOS My Question or IssueIve got a family premium account but my wife and I can't play Spotify at the same time. She's logged in to her own account and I'm logged in to my own. I'm the Plan own...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Multiple devices Operating System iOS       My Question or Issue Ive got a family premium account but my wife and I can't play Spotify at t...
  • eh73
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family account

My Question or Issue I have a subscription in my name/email for family premium with my wife and kids. My wife found through our at&t cell plan at we can get a discount through them. If my wife switched to be the acct holder, would my kids lose their ...

• Visitor
  •     My Question or Issue   I have a subscription in my name/email for  family premium with my wife and kids. My wife found through our at&t cell plan at we can get a d...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan Manager Cannot Join Family Mix

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUnited KingdomDeviceDesktop PC and Samsung PhoneOperating SystemWindows 7 and Android My Question or IssueI am the plan manager (account owner) for my account. I'd had Spotify for a couple of years before finding out about th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country United Kingdom Device Desktop PC and Samsung Phone Operating System Windows 7 and Android   My Question or Issue I am the plan manager (account owner) for m...
  • Newtingale
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Members not all listed

PlanPremium FamilyCountryGermanyUnfortunately on my Account not all members of the Premium for Family are listed.Which makes it hard for me to adjust the members. On our Family Mix Playlist I can see all of them which seems weird, since there is one ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country Germany Unfortunately on my Account not all members of the Premium  for Family are listed. Which makes it hard for me to adjust the members. On our Family M...
  • nicraesch
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I paid twice

I had Spotify premium, I recently changed for a family one but I still paid for my premium. My brother had the same problem and he refund. How can I pay for one Label?ThanksPlanPremium for FamilyCountrySwitzerlandDeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS 10...

• Visitor
  • I had  Spotify premium, I recently changed for a family one but I still paid for my premium. My brother had the same problem and he refund.  How can I pay for one Label? Thanks Plan P...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists eliminated when changing country?

I have moved from Mexico to the United States. I updated my address and registered a credit card issued by a U.S. bank. My monthly subscription has been updated to reflect the USA price and currency. However, Mexico still is indicated as my country. ...

• Visitor
  • I have moved from Mexico to the United States. I updated my address and registered a credit card issued by a U.S. bank.   My monthly subscription has been updated to reflect the USA price and ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone

PlanFree/Premium premium familyCountry australia Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)android My Question or IssueI have a samsung s10 and some reason my phone has synced to m...

• Plan Free/Premium premium family Country australia   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)android &n...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution no matter what I do I can't login or invite family members

PlanPremiumCountryIsraelDeviceasus zenbookOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issuewhen I click on the link to add members - I don't see anything. I can't use my family membership

• Casual Listener
  • ...y family membership
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I need help with the Google Home Mini promo!

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUnited States My Question or IssueSo I wanted to get the Google Home Mini offer they have going, so I ordered it but the address that was automatically applied from my google account was wrong. I could figure out how to edit ...

•   Plan Premium Family Country United States   My Question or Issue So I wanted to get the Google Home Mini offer they have going, so I ordered it but the address that was a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem on reactivation of explicit contents

PlanFree/PremiumCountryFRANCEOperating System(Windows 10) My Question or IssueHello,My son has an account on my spotify family. I turned on filtering on explicit content and it worked well. On the other hand I would like to reactivate it and when I d...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country FRANCE Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Hello, My son has an account on my spotify family. I turned on filtering on explicit content and i...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium family to free

PlanFree/PremiumCountryNetherlandDeviceOne plus 3Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have a premium family membership but IT changed in to a free membership. I can't figur out why and how tot get IT back...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Netherland Device One plus 3 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I have a premium family membership but IT changed in to a free membership. I c...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [CANADA] Google Home Mini Offer Not Available

PlanPremium FAMILYCountryCANADADeviceMULTIPLE My Question or IssueI've tried to redeem the Google Mini offer but the website (https://www.spotify.com/us/family/) states it's only available in the US.Why is this only offered to US plans? What offer is...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium FAMILY Country CANADA Device MULTIPLE   My Question or Issue I've tried to redeem the Google Mini offer but the website (https://www.spotify.com/us/family/) states it's o...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

invitation doesn't work

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceSamsung Galaxy 9,Dell laptopOperating System Android Oreo, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI have a family plan,I added 3 members and it works for all of us,but when i send an invitation for 4th it just doesn't work. I tr...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Poland Device Samsung Galaxy 9,Dell laptop Operating System   Android Oreo, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have a family plan,I added 3 m...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Recovering playlists of a deleted Spotify Family member

PlanPremium FamilyCountryPoland My Question or IssueDear Spotify Community, I would like to kindly as you for help.My ex-partner was a member of Premium for Family plan. As we had split and are currently going through a rather unpleasant split of ass...

• Plan Premium Family Country Poland   My Question or Issue Dear Spotify Community, I would like to kindly as you for help. My ex-partner was a member of Premium for Family plan. As we h...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Upgrading from Premium to Family -- Will I lose my Hulu?

Hi! So, I joined Premium during the time that they had the offered Get Premium Spotify and also Get Hulu period that has now passed. Researching, I couldn't find anything clearly definitive about if I chose to upgrade my plan from solo-premium to a f...

• Visitor
  • ...efinitive about if I chose to upgrade my plan from solo-premium to a family plan (thus allowing my fiance' to have his own account with me instead of us having two seperate premiums -- which doesn't m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I get Family Premium plan in South Africa???

Family Premium PlanPremiumSouth Africa Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueCan I get Family Premium plan in South Africa???

• Visitor
  • Family Premium Plan Premium South Africa   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question o...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! User Icons disappeared from Family Mix

This applies to any of the Web players on any browser and platform, and to both the MacOS and Windows Apps. It does not apply to the iOS and Android Apps.Along with the Family account, there is a "Family Mix" playlist. This playlist used to show icon...

• Casual Listener
  • This applies to any of the Web players on any browser and platform, and to both the MacOS and Windows Apps. It does not apply to the iOS and Android Apps. Along with the Family account, there is a...
  • Friedlieb
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Divorced still a family

I'm Bas and living in Holland. My ex and I recently seperated and soon I will have a new adres. We used to share one account but now want to switch to Premium for Family. We still operate as a family but the information page says you need to live on ...

• Visitor
  • I'm Bas and living in Holland. My ex and I recently seperated and soon I will have a new adres. We used to share one account but now want to switch to Premium for Family. We still operate as a family...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes