Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Nao consigo voltar para o plano familiar

Olá. Fazia parte de um plano familiar que foi cancelado por falta de pagamento. O titular realizou o pagamento e nova ativação do plano familiar, porém quando tento aceitar o convite, ele diz que "Só é possível trocar de Plano Premium Familiar uma ve...

• Visitor
  • Olá. Fazia parte de um plano familiar que foi cancelado por falta de pagamento. O titular realizou  o pagamento e nova ativação do plano  familiar, porém quando tento aceitar o convite, ele...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium family account does not work anymore

Plan: Premium for FamilyCountry: Germany My Question or Issue Dear people at Spotify,I've been subscribed on the Premium for Family plan for a long time now and everything worked perfectly until today. I don't have access to Premium anymore since tod...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan: Premium for Family Country: Germany   My Question or Issue   Dear people at Spotify, I've been subscribed on the Premium for Family plan for a long time now and e...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moved to another adress

PlanFamily PremiumCountryTurkeyMy Question or IssueMoved to another adress about a month ago and started a new family plan with that adress. 2 weeks after i got removed from the plan while the other members had no problem. When they tried to invite m...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country Turkey My Question or Issue Moved to another adress about a month ago and started a new family plan with that adress. 2 weeks after i got removed from the plan w...
  • samilibo2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan, unable to add my son.

My son has been removed from my family plan and is not able to rejoin again. How can I get help with this? Even if I pay for a premium service it looks like Spotify provides**bleep** when it comes to customer services. How can I get in contact with S...

• My son has been removed from my family plan and is not able to rejoin again. How can I get help with this? Even if I pay for a premium service it looks like Spotify provides**bleep** when it comes t...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for family - under same roof

can we use the spotify for family, if the appliances are under one roof, yet the users come and go?

• Casual Listener
  • can we use the spotify for family, if the appliances are under one roof, yet the users come and go?   
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

how do I get parental consent for my son

I've been trying to figure out how to get parental consent for my 11 yo son to set up an account, but I can't. I live in Peru. My account is *snip* and Im tryning to set up an accont for my son at *snip* I have a premium account.

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to figure out how to get parental consent for my 11 yo son to set up an account, but I can't. I live in Peru. My account is *snip* and Im tryning to set up an accont for my son at *s...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

premium for family - change of households

CountryFinland My Question or IssueI moved from one household to another, I was part of a premium for family subscription in the previous household, but not the owner.I now created a new premium for family subscription, but while creating it there wa...

• Visitor
  • Country Finland   My Question or Issue I moved from one household to another, I was part of a premium for family subscription in the previous household, but not the owner. I now created a n...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member removed and unable to join

PlanPremiumCountryPoland DeviceanyOperating Systemany My Question or IssueHi,I've added my fiancee to family account, she was using it for a long time but in the mentime you've send her a confirmation email that she missed, she was removed from famil...

• Plan Premium Country Poland   Device any Operating System any   My Question or Issue Hi, I've added my fiancee to family account, she was using it for a long time but in the m...
  • julius316
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Family Subscription issue

Recently my girlfriend has received an e-mail saying that the address was not correct and that she had to check that. We tried to, but at least in the Swedish support page says that one cannot update the address information while being on an account....

• ...pdate the address information while being on an account. So we removed her from the Family Plan and I invited her to it again, which she did, but when finalizing the update, she could not. We tried gain t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium no aplica

Poseo un plan Premium Familiar en la cual yo soy el titular, hoy (16/07/19) efectue el primer pago del plan, todas las subcuentas poseen acceso a premium, pero mi cuenta no, ya cerre sesion y volvi a abrirla, pero no poseo todas las caracteristicas d...

• Visitor
  • Poseo un plan Premium Familiar en la cual yo soy el titular, hoy (16/07/19) efectue el primer pago del plan, todas las subcuentas poseen acceso a premium, pero mi cuenta no, ya cerre sesion y volvi a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email adress with spotify family

PlanPremiumCountry : France DeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 10 Hello, I have tried to invite my family members with the spotify family solution, but it doesn't work with the mail adress such as ...@ free.fr. Thanks for your respond.

• Plan Premium Country : France   Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 10   Hello,   I have tried to invite my family members with the spotify family solution, but it d...
  • clapclap
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error de suscripción de un miembro en el plan familiar

Hola!Hace unos días mi hermana me agregó al plan familiar, pero después de agregar la dirección, le mandó un correo notificándole que el nuevo miembro no tenía la dirección del titular de la suscripción. Para solucionarlo, hoy me eliminó y al momento...

• Hola! Hace unos días mi hermana me agregó al plan familiar, pero después de agregar la dirección, le mandó un correo notificándole que el nuevo miembro no tenía la dirección del titular de la suscri...
  • gioballestasleo
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Validar mi dirección agregada

Necesito validar la dirección que tengo en mi cuenta, ya que en mi plan familiar indica que no es correcta a los miembros de mi familia. PlanFamiliarCountryMéxicoDeviceHuawei Y9Operating System(Android)

• Casual Listener
  • Necesito validar la dirección que tengo en mi cuenta, ya que en mi plan familiar indica que no es correcta a los miembros de mi familia.  Plan Familiar Country México Device Huawei Y9 Ope...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Går inte att ansluta till family plan?

PlanPremiumCountrySverigeDeviceSamsung Galaxy 8Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueGår inte att ansluta vårat andra konto?. Jag kan inte heller lägga in min adress på kontot?.

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Sverige Device Samsung Galaxy 8 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Går inte att ansluta vårat andra konto?.  Jag kan inte hell...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ik verstuur een uitnodiging maar hij komt niet aan.

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiëDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating SystemWindows 7 My Question or IssueIk wil mijn broer uitnodigen maar hij ontvangt de mail niet. Ik heb reeds getest om nogmaals de uitnodiging te versturen ma...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country België Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System Windows 7   My Question or Issue Ik wil mijn broer uitnodigen maar hij ontvangt ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan in name of another person

When I send an invitation for the family plan, the person receives an invitation in a name of a different person (not my name) and she can't join the family plan.

• Visitor
  • When I send an invitation for the family plan, the person receives an invitation in a name of a different person (not my name) and she can't join the family plan.
  • evaranson
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

My husband is trying to join his account to our family plan and keeps getting an error: 102

My husband is getting an error when trying to accept my invite to the family plan102- Oops something went wrong. Please try again.He's tried again and again...PlanPremium familyCountryUSADevice(Google pixel)Operating System( Android Oreo) My Question...

• Casual Listener
  • My husband is getting an error when trying to accept my invite to the family plan 102- Oops something went wrong. Please try again. He's tried again and again... Plan Premium family Country U...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family with Hulu

PlanPremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI was wondering is there a Family Subscription Plan that includes Hulu?

• Visitor
  • ...ondering is there a Family Subscription Plan that includes Hulu?
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alteração de Cobrança

Bom dia!Realizei a contratação do serviço Premium no dia de hoje, no valor completo sem descontos. Entretanto, o desconto para universitários somente me foi apresentado APÓS o pagamento do serviço. Neste caso, uma cobrança de valor integral está agen...

• Visitor
  • Bom dia! Realizei a contratação do serviço Premium no dia de hoje, no valor completo sem descontos. Entretanto, o desconto para universitários somente me foi apresentado APÓS o pagamento do serviço....
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan Account Info

Hi. We have the Family Plan. My daughter got a new device and we cannot remember her username/info. When I log into my Family Plan, it only shows my info. How do I access the rest of my family's details? I will likely need to reset her password.

• Visitor
  • Hi.  We have the Family Plan.  My daughter got a new device and we cannot remember her username/info.  When I log into my Family Plan, it only shows my info.  How do I access t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes