Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Didnt receive google home mini

PlanPremiumCountryCanada My Question or Issue Ive ordered my google mini from the promotion but forgot my civic address, its been returned to sender and im trying to see if theres a way to send me another one. Ive contacted google and they said that ...

• Plan Premium Country Canada   My Question or Issue   Ive ordered my google mini from the promotion but forgot my civic address, its been returned to sender and im trying to see if th...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Kicked out of Family Plan/Address Confirmation

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryHondurasDeviceiPhone6Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI received an email asking for confirmation on my address in regards to my family plan. I did not see this message within th...

• Plan Premium for Family Country Honduras Device iPhone6 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I received an email asking for c...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family members

My Question:Hello, i try to add my daughter and my brother to my spotify family subscription, but they are banned from it because spotify can’t confirm address and I don’t remember how I wrote it to my account (address format). i have no time to canc...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question: Hello, i try to add my daughter and my brother to my spotify family subscription, but they are banned from it because spotify can’t confirm address and I don’t remember how I wrote it t...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgraded to family

I upgraded my account from premium to family. The first payment at family has been taken but I’m struggling to use it.im signed in on my phone and my daughter in hers but it won’t let us play simultaneously? She cuts me off or I cut her offant help w...

• I upgraded my account from premium to family. The first payment at family has been taken but I’m struggling to use it. im signed in on my phone and my daughter in hers but it won’t let us play s...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Googe Home mini UK

Hi, So I upgraded to Spotify family on 18/04/19, expected to receive something to claim the free Google Home mini and so far I've received nothing, can anyone from Spotify help ?. Kind Regards, Chris

• Gig Goer
  • Hi, So I upgraded to Spotify family on 18/04/19, expected to receive something to claim the free Google Home mini and so far I've received nothing, can anyone from Spotify help ?. Kind Regards, Chris
  • dirtycaah
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home Mini offer

Family Premium Country UK DeviceSamsung Galaxy 7Operating System Android How do you claim the free Google Home Mini when I signed up for the family premuim plan I was sent email but I clicked on the link it was going to charge me for the Google Home ...

• Casual Listener
  • Family Premium  Country UK   Device Samsung Galaxy 7 Operating System  Android    How do you claim the free Google Home Mini when I signed up for the family p...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't register for my Google home mini

I have just paid for family and I am a first time subscriber. I am trying to register to get my Google home mini now and when I go to the registration page and click on the link it redirects me to the home page. Am I doing something wrong or is there...

• I have just paid for family and I am a first time subscriber. I am trying to register to get my Google home mini now and when I go to the registration page and click on the link it redirects me to t...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Shareing playlist with family members

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHi, I'm a premium member with lots of playlists made by myself. I'm thinking about add a famil...

• ...remium member with lots of playlists made by myself. I'm thinking about add a family subscription but I'd like to know if I'll be able to share my playlists with all family members, so If someone c...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I am one of Premium for Family, but it seems that I was still in Free Plan on Android.

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryHong KongDeviceOnePlus A5000Operating SystemAndroid 9.0.0 My Question or IssueI am one of Premium for Family, but it seems that I was still in Free Plan on Android.My Android Spotify version is 8.5.3.716 (the latest versi...

image.png image.png image.png
  • Plan Premium for Family Country Hong Kong Device OnePlus A5000 Operating System Android 9.0.0   My Question or Issue I am one of Premium for Family, but it seems that I was s...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium and family

Ik heb een actie ( 3 maanden 0,99 cent ) door laten lopen en dus ook de prijs voor spotify premium elke maand betaald (12,95). Nu mijn vader een family account heeft geopend zit ik daar in maar ik kan niet meer in mijn oude account om mij hiervoor af...

• Ik heb een actie ( 3 maanden 0,99 cent ) door laten lopen en dus ook de prijs voor spotify premium elke maand betaald (12,95). Nu mijn vader een family account heeft geopend zit ik daar in maar ik k...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist in family

PlanPremium family planCountryCanadaDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I upgraded to a family plan, how do my kids see their playlists once they've log...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium family plan Country Canada Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or I...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot add sister to family plan

I invited my sister to my Family plan. She accepted the invitation and the subscription worked for a while, but then she was reverted to Free user and gets an error when she tries to join my Family plan again. We DO live in the same address, and I re...

• Casual Listener
  • I invited my sister to my Family plan. She accepted the invitation and the subscription worked for a while, but then she was reverted to Free user and gets an error when she tries to join my Family p...
  • Glognark
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

The address isnt passing

My Question or Issue I have a family account on spotify, 2 of my invites cant access because the address doesnt match, but the address is correctly entered, what can i do?

•     My Question or Issue   I have a family account on spotify, 2 of my invites cant access because the address doesnt match, but the address is correctly entered, what can i d...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant join to the suscription of my grand son

I cant accept the invitation of my grandson, when he Pay the family suscription my account passed to Free, and when i try to join again says 'you cant join this plan', i hope you can help me

• I cant accept the invitation of my grandson, when he Pay the family suscription my account passed to Free, and when i try to join again says 'you cant join this plan', i hope you can help me
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can you transfer playlists?

Now that my daughter has a separate account opened and we are on the family plan , can I transfer the playlists she created on my account to her new account ? Or do the playlists always have to stay within my account . she can search for them and fin...

• Casual Listener
  • Now that my daughter has a separate account opened  and we are on the family plan , can I transfer the playlists she created on my account to her new account ?    Or do the p...
  • davidmallamaci
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Do all devices require an email address?

I upgraded to Premium for Family mainly to address multiple devices at home. There are only two users (my wife and I), however we want to be able to leave music playing at home (seems to keep the dogs calm during storms) but still listen to our own s...

•   I upgraded to Premium for Family mainly to address multiple devices at home.  There are only two users (my wife and I), however we want to be able to leave music playing at home (seems t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google mini

I recently signed up for premium to take part in the Google home mini promo. I was just charged my first payment. I still have yet to receive an email with a link to redeem. Not pleased at all

• I recently signed up for premium to take part in the Google home mini promo. I was just charged my first payment. I still have yet to receive an email with a link to redeem. Not pleased at all
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with invites

I signed up for premium family and sent my invites . I logged out of all devices. When my daughter clicks to accept the invite on her e mail she is brought to a new log in page. If she logs in with my credentials it just brings her into my spotify ac...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for premium family and sent my invites . I logged out of all devices. When my daughter clicks to accept the invite on her e mail she is brought to a new log in page. If she logs in with m...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

One family member account says that the last payment did not go through.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello, One of the members in my Premium for family has a message that comes up saying that th...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ello,   One of the members in my Premium for family has a message that comes up saying that the last payment for his account did not go through, so he can't get premium. I checked my receipts and a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Echo Multi Room on shared Family Plan does not show on Connected Devices for everyone

She Curently has a:Android Samsung A5 (On the latest OS) and Spotify on latest Firmware Alexa app is also on the latest Firmware She is on my family Plan Me: Family PlanPremiumUS DeviceiPhone 810.13.6iOS 10, Android Oreo) My wife and I share a family...

• She Curently has a: Android Samsung A5 (On the latest OS) and Spotify on latest Firmware  Alexa app is also on the latest Firmware  She is on my family Plan   Me:  Family P...
  • myrison
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes