Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Premium for Family

PlanPremiumCountryCzech RepublicDeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueI cant use Premium for Family, when my sister sent me an invite i joined Premium for Family, it was fine until i recieved an email that i must confim my account,...

• Plan Premium Country Czech Republic Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue I cant use Premium for Family, when my sister sent me an invite i joined Premium f...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify for family adress issue

PlanPremium FamilyCountryLithuaniaDevice(iPhone)Operating System(iOS 12) My Question or IssueHi, i think i entered the wrong adrees to my profile. i tried to send invitation to my sister, however, it was rejected. How can i renew my adress? Unfortuna...

• Plan Premium Family Country Lithuania Device (iPhone) Operating System (iOS 12)   My Question or Issue Hi, i think i entered the wrong adrees to my profile. i tried to send i...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini Redemption

PlanPremium Family CountryAustralia DeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or IssueUpgraded to Family to claim a Google Home Mini but still no email recieved with any details or code, etc.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family  Country Australia  Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue Upgraded to Family to claim a Google Home Mini but still no email r...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My family can not accept my invitation to Family Plan

Some time ago my mom and my brother were removed from my family plan, and now no matter what I can't reintegrate them to my family plan.I would appreciate some help.I thank you in advice.

• Some time ago my mom and my brother were removed from my family plan, and now no matter what I can't reintegrate them to my family plan. I would appreciate some help. I thank you in advice.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist playing random songs

I have the family premium account. But my spotify will only play 1 song from my playlist, then goes onto ramdom songs. every one elses playlists work fine. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • I have the family premium account. But my spotify will only play 1 song from my playlist, then goes onto ramdom songs. every one elses playlists work fine. Any ideas?
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why i was removed from spotify family?

PlanFamily Premium DeviceIphone xsOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueMy husband and I signed up for family plan, he is the account holder and sent me the invite. Everything was working fine until spotify ask me to verify address and soon i go...

• Plan Family Premium    Device Iphone xs Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue My husband and I signed up for family plan, he is the account holder and sent me the i...
  • ElainaD
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Confirmation link for my family members not working

Hello, I’ve just changed my plan to the Premium for Family, my first 2 family members registered and logged in with no problem but when I added the third person, we had a problem.I send the invitation from the main account and she receives it, but wh...

• Hello, I’ve just changed my plan to the Premium for Family, my first 2 family members registered and logged in with no problem but when I added the third person, we had a problem. I send the i...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accept invites

I sent an invite from my Samsung to my daughter who has an iphone. When she accepts the invitation it takes her directly into my account and doesn't give any option to login to her own account and attach it to the premium for family subscription I ha...

• ...ttach it to the premium for family subscription I have. We do not log in using facebook. And everyone has logged out of everything several times to start the process over and over.    
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add support for Google home mini

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHi I have just signed up for family spotify,and it comes with free google home mini.I have gone to link and says the price $79 will come of in cart.Unfortunatliy mine didt and its asking for...

•   (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hi  I have just signed up for family spotify,and it comes with free google home mini.I have gone to link a...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium for Family not available

PlanPremiumCountry South Africa I am trying to upgrade from Premium to Family Premium, but there is no option to update to Family?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country South Africa   I am trying to upgrade from Premium to Family Premium, but there is no option to update to Family?    
  • andreaadamsaa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas com confirmação de endereço no plano familiar

Meus familiares foram excluídos do plano familiar porque o App não conseguiu confirmar o endereço dos mesmos, sendo que moramos juntos, alguém sabe como resolver isso por favor? Caso contrário vou cancelar o planos.PlanFree/PremiumCountryBRASILDevice...

• Visitor
  • Meus familiares foram excluídos do plano familiar porque o App não conseguiu confirmar o endereço dos mesmos, sendo que moramos juntos, alguém sabe como resolver isso por favor? Caso contrário vou ca...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

On Family Subscriptions but showing as free account

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 8, Desktop and Web app, Xbox App, Foxtel App, Macbook Pro. iPad Operating SystemiOS 12, Android Pie, Windows 10, mac os 10.14 My Question or IssueI have been on paid Family Subscription for 3 years...

• ...0.14   My Question or Issue I have been on paid Family Subscription for 3 years. Last week was fine - this week when looking to claim free Google Mini it now says frre. Receipt 2...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t listen to no downloaded songs

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • landonharris88
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Subscription] Still problems with GOogle Mini redemption months later

In Oct. 2018 I signed up for the Spotify Family plan as part of the Google Mini promotion. which I never received. si I have spent countless hours on the phone and chat with support trying many fixes (mostly links that would not work) and always told...

• Casual Listener
  • In Oct. 2018 I signed up for the Spotify Family plan as part of the Google Mini promotion.  which I never received.  si I have spent countless hours on the phone and chat with s...
  • ckreuger
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem joining Spotify family

Dear Sir or Madam,recently I tried to join the Spotify family and encountred a problem. Namely, the system keeps showing me the mistake (see the attachement). Could you please advise me on what I should do or try to help me solve this problem. I than...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Sir or Madam, recently I tried to join the Spotify family and encountred a problem. Namely, the system keeps showing me the mistake (see the attachement).    Could you please a...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My family plan has been cancelled

Although I live in the same area I set our family premium for, and have, several times already, had to confirm my address, the family plan has still been cancelled for no apparent reason whatsoever. I'm quite frustrated by this fact

•   Although I live in the same area I set our family premium for, and have, several times already, had to confirm my address, the family plan has still been cancelled for no apparent reason w...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini not received

PlanPremium for Family CountryUK My Question or IssueI took up the offer to get a free Google Home Mini through my Premium for Family account approximately two weeks ago. I received an email from Spotify with a link to place the order. This took me t...

• Plan Premium for Family   Country UK   My Question or Issue I took up the offer to get a free Google Home Mini through my Premium for Family account approximately two weeks ago. I r...
  • ckreuger
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to change my address for the Family Plan, but running into trouble entering new address

I previously had the family plan and I moved. Seeing that the only way to change the address was to cancel the plan, I did that. The plan just expired today I so I re-signed up but got no notification or email where I can input my new address. Please...

• I previously had the family plan and I moved. Seeing that the only way to change the address was to cancel the plan, I did that. The plan just expired today I so I re-signed up but got no n...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to sign in after invitation

PlanFamily/PremiumCountryGermanyDevice(iPhone 7)Operating System(iOS 12.2) My Question or IssueSince this afternoon, all family members have been deleted from the family plan for any reason. Maybe a spotify update? However, tried to invite them again...

• Plan Family/Premium Country Germany Device (iPhone 7) Operating System (iOS 12.2)   My Question or Issue Since this afternoon, all family members have been deleted from the family p...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family

My sister lives in the same house as me and i have put her on the plan, and today Spotify send a e-mail to her telling that they take her off the plan because they don't verify the adress. What i do now ?

• My sister lives in the same house as me and i have put her on the plan, and today Spotify send a e-mail to her telling that they take her off the plan because they don't verify the adress. What i do ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes