Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Controlling a Family account

Hi, I'm a newbie in using spotify, so please don't hate me for asking stupid questions... Country:Germany My plan:I'd like to upgrade my Premium Account to a Family one so, that everyone of my family (kids, wife and myself) can hear different music a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm a newbie in using spotify, so please don't hate me for asking stupid questions... 😉   Country: Germany   My plan: I'd like to upgrade my Premium Account to a Family one so, t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile Payment for Family plan in Malaysia

I need help to pay my subscription through mobile for my family plan in Malaysia, it seems the only available payment option is Credit card, but Spotify confirm that payment can be made through Paypal and mobile payment too. But i cant seems to find ...

•   I need help to pay my subscription through mobile for my family plan in Malaysia, it seems the only available payment option is Credit card, but Spotify confirm that payment can be made t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have joined family premium but Spotify have still withdrawn money from my account?

I have joined our family premium but Spotify have still withdrawn money from my account? i want my money back.

• Casual Listener
  • I have joined our family premium but Spotify have still withdrawn money from my account? i want my money back. 
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop my family subscription and take it again

PlanPremium FamilyCountry Phillipines My Question or Issue I have move to a new adress. To change this adress in my familly account, is it possible to just stop and take again the subscription instead of create a new account ? Thanks,Alexandre Navaro...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Family Country  Phillipines   My Question or Issue  I have move to a new adress. To change this adress in my familly account, is it possible to just stop and take a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Kicked from family plan for no reason and can't rejoin

Ok so I got kicked from my family plan for no reason then I got a invite code to rejoin but It says I can't join another family plan for 12 months like I have no idea what I'm supposed to do I've had problems with Spotify way to much recently

• Ok so I got kicked from my family plan for no reason then I got a invite code to rejoin but It says I can't join another family plan for 12 months like I have no idea what I'm supposed to do I've h...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Kicked
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Never received my code for Google Home Mini

I upgraded to premium Family plan but it has now been several hours and no email with Google home mini instructions yet... Please help asap

• I upgraded to premium Family plan but it has now been several hours and no email with Google home mini instructions yet... Please help asap
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Google Home Mini
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Normal Spotify Premium

Hallo, ich möchte mir mit einer Paysafecard Spotify Premium kaufen, ist das möglich? Ich möchte nicht dieses Angebot haben für 3 Monate sondern einfach nur 1 Monat Spotify wie bekomme ich das, weil ich immer auf dieses Angebot geleitet werde und da f...

• Hallo,   ich möchte mir mit einer Paysafecard Spotify Premium kaufen, ist das möglich? Ich möchte nicht dieses Angebot haben für 3 Monate sondern einfach nur 1 Monat Spotify wie bekomme ich da...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Service no longer working/ SpotifyCares have stopped replying

PlanPremium - Family CountryIRELAND My Question or Issue Have had Spotify Family for a years with no issues, love the service. Total of three of us on it. Myself, my brother and sister. We all live together and as I said no issue until last week wher...

•   Plan Premium - Family  Country IRELAND   My Question or Issue  Have had Spotify Family for a years with no issues, love the service. Total of three of us on it. Myself, m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Cares
    Premium
    support
    twitter
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to subscribe to Family Plan Invitation

PlanPremium Family Plan My Question or IssueI keep getting prompt with a red notice thats says: "unable to add you to the Family Plan"; once I accept the invitation through the email sent by Spotify, complete the confirmation form and click on "send"...

• Plan Premium Family Plan   My Question or Issue I keep getting prompt with a red notice thats says: "unable to add you to the Family Plan"; once I accept the invitation through the email s...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! E-mails with invitation to Family are not sent

PlanPremium - FamilyCountry The NetherlandsDevicePC (Windows), iphone X, Iphone 7 ( latest IOS ) Operating Sys iOSMy Question or IssueHello, I have upgraded my account from premium to premium family and am trying to add my wife and daughter to that p...

• Casual Listener
  •     Plan Premium - Family Country  The Netherlands Device PC (Windows), iphone X, Iphone 7 ( latest IOS )  Operating Sys  iOS My Question or Issue Hello, I have u...
  • PG59
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Legally I should have access to my personal datas !

PlanFamilyCountry FranceDeviceiPhoneOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueYesterday, I just took a Spotify Family, so that my girlfriend, living with me, can get a premium version too. I saw that we cannot even view the pysical adress of any acc...

• Plan Family Country  France Device iPhone Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue Yesterday, I just took a Spotify Family, so that my girlfriend, living with me, can get a...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I get a refund for Premium for Family

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy S7 My Question or IssueI signed up for Premium and then upgraded to the Family plan to get the Google Home Mini, but I was charged $14.99 instead of the $0.99 3-month Premium trial. How do I get my...

• Plan Premium for Family Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy S7  My Question or Issue I signed up for Premium and then upgraded to the Family plan to get the Google Home Mini, but I was c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i see my address??

Hi, can someone help me please? I can't find my address in my account, cause i changed couple times where i live and i need to gibe my address to my parents for the account family? Where can i check it?

• Hi, can someone help me please? I can't find my address in my account, cause i changed couple times where i live and i need to gibe my address to my parents for the account family? Where can i c...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My friend is selling Spotify family Invite

PlanPremiumCountry GermanyDeviceAllOperating SystemAll My Question or Issue my friend sells Spotify Family invitation, it is punishable and you get a fine or account is blocked because its against the rules. What are the measures against those situat...

• Plan Premium Country  Germany Device All Operating System All   My Question or Issue   my friend sells Spotify Family invitation, it is punishable and you get a fine o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Going from Premium to Premium for Family in South Africa

Hi There, I am in South Africa and have a premium account. I want to upgrade / move to a family account however cant seem to find the info to do so. All links / pages I am directed to end in an error page 404 . Please can someone point me in the righ...

•   Hi There,    I am in South Africa and have a premium account. I want to upgrade / move to a family account however cant seem to find the info to do so. All links / pages I am d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Family premium account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes

pagamento realizado

em meu cartão esta como pago o meu plano familia, porem ate agora não liberou o acesso.

•   em meu cartão esta como pago o meu plano familia, porem ate agora não liberou o acesso. 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't add to family plan and owner name not mine

PlanFamilyCountryUSA My IssueEverytime i try to invite my girlfriend to my family plan, it keeps giving her and error and also the owners name on the invite is not mine. Any help would be appreciated. As far as i know, no one else has access to my ac...

Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 8.27.29 AM.png
  • Visitor
  • Plan Family Country USA     My Issue Everytime i try to invite my girlfriend to my family plan, it keeps giving her and error and also the owners name on the invite is not mine. A...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trying to add my daughter's account to my Familiar Plan, but doesn't work

PlanPremiumCountryPeru My Question or IssueEverytime I try to invite my daughter, who lives with me, to my family plan, she try to accept the invitation but spotify mentions that it's not possible.Only my wife is already added. I'd like to know why m...

• Plan Premium Country Peru  My Question or Issue Everytime I try to invite my daughter, who lives with me, to my family plan, she try to accept the invitation but spotify mentions that i...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing from one family group to another

I was the "head" of my old family subscription, but I cancelled it, and got an invitation to our new family subscription. I cannot accept it, because the system wants me to renew my old one, but I just want to join the new family group. Is it a way t...

• I was the "head" of my old family subscription, but I cancelled it, and got an invitation to our new family subscription. I cannot accept it, because the system wants me to renew my old one, but I j...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Plan Last Name

PlanFamily PremiumCountry USADeviceiPhone XS MaxOperating SystemiOS 11 My Question or Issue I recently purchase a spotify family plan, and I wasn't sure if I was allowed to add my mom (who has a different last name), because spotify might be sus as t...

• Plan Family Premium Country  USA Device iPhone XS Max Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue  I recently purchase a spotify family plan, and I wasn't sure if I w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes