Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Redeem family code

Hi, I am trying to add a family member to my premium plan. I have sent an invite to the email, which they've received. When they click 'accept invitation' it just takes them to my billing page and not a page were they can enter their code. I'm using ...

• Regular
  • Hi, I am trying to add a family member to my premium plan.   I have sent an invite to the email, which they've received. When they click 'accept invitation' it just takes them to my billing p...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution was I charged extra?

PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDeviceDell Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue It says I would be charged $0.99 for the first 3 months, but I was charged $5.39 so obviously, they charged the $4.99 instead. I already had a hulu account, co...

• Plan Premium Country  United States Device Dell  Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  It says I would be charged $0.99 for the first 3 months, but I was c...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini - Commitment

I am considering signing up for the Spotify Premium Family plan. Aside from the $14.99 monthly fee, is there any sort of commitment before getting the free google home mini? For example, can it be cancelled after one month? Or does the device not shi...

•     I am considering signing up for the Spotify Premium Family plan. Aside from the $14.99 monthly fee, is there any sort of commitment before getting the free google home mini? For e...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Plan and Travelling

Started the family plan for my wife and I while my wife was travelling abroad. Now she can't use Spotify at all, although we used to share the same Premium account just fine.Is this how the system is designed or can someone please help us so my wife ...

• Casual Listener
  • Started the family plan for my wife and I while my wife was travelling abroad. Now she can't use Spotify at all, although we used to share the same Premium account just fine. Is this how the s...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify - Google Home Mini Promotion

Received the email to claim the promotion but it directs me to the Puerto Rico site in which the device is not available, but my account is USA with Puerto Rico as a State.

• Received the email to claim the promotion but it directs me to the Puerto Rico site in which the device is not available, but my account is USA with Puerto Rico as a State.       &...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't invite additional family members

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryNew Zealand DeviceTried on various devicesOperating SystemTried on various OS and browsers My Question or Issue The first family member I sent an invite to received it and accepted and works fine. But every invite since s...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium for Family Country New Zealand   Device Tried on various devices Operating System Tried on various OS and browsers   My Question or Issue  The first family m...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Miembro de cuenta familiar eliminado

Uno de los miembros de mi familia, incluido en mi cuenta premium familiar fue eliminado luego de meses de estar haciendo uso del servicio. Cuando lo quiero volver a incluir, da error, que no pudo ser incluido correctamente.

• Uno de los miembros de mi familia, incluido en mi cuenta premium familiar fue eliminado luego de meses de estar haciendo uso del servicio.  Cuando lo quiero volver a incluir, da error, que no p...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Family premium eliminated
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Parental controls

The earliest I saw was 2012 when this was first suggested. It's been 6 years and there is still no way to set parental controls on a family plan from the main account. When you add/edit people on an account there should be an option to set parental c...

• The earliest I saw was 2012 when this was first suggested. It's been 6 years and there is still no way to set parental controls on a family plan from the main account. When you add/edit people on a...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Move along

My problem was solved. No worries here.

• My problem was solved. No worries here. 🙂
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to join Premium Family plan

My Question or IssueI am unable to join my roomates family plan. I get a message stating that I can switch family plan once every 12 months. But I am currently not on any active family plan and my previous attempt to join one was not approved as I wa...

• My Question or Issue I am unable to join my roomates family plan. I get a message stating that I can switch family plan once every 12 months. But I am currently not on any active family plan and m...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
    switching
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi im not able to join my family account , but we live together 

• Hi im not able to join my family account , but we live together 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Uitnodiging familieaccount werkt niet

Ik kan een familielid niet toevoegen en hoe krijg ik mijn spotify account op mijn laptop in het nede

• Ik kan een familielid niet toevoegen en hoe krijg ik mijn spotify account op mijn laptop in het nede
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No enlaza a mi cuenta premium familiar

Hola,Tengo cuenta premium familiar y solo somos 4 personas dadas de alta por medio del correo electronico, la ultima persona no la deja enlazar, al momento de poner los datos de nombre direccion correo cp, etc etc no lo deja pasra y manda la leyenda ...

• Hola, Tengo cuenta premium familiar y solo somos 4 personas dadas de alta por medio del correo electronico, la ultima persona no la deja enlazar, al momento de poner los datos de nombre direccion co...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family sharing

Hi there,Not sure why this is happening, we have premium subscription and all members of my family can access music and they show up in the profile under my account. When I go to listen to music it uses my daughters profile. I have tried to re-invite...

• Hi there, Not sure why this is happening, we have premium subscription and all members of my family can access music and they show up in the profile under my account.  When I go to listen to m...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan Familiar redes

Buenas, Me gustaria saber si con el plan familiar, los diferentes miembros pueden usar Spotify a la vez en diferentes redes.

• Buenas,  Me gustaria saber si con el plan familiar, los diferentes miembros pueden usar Spotify a la vez en diferentes redes.
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium & Alexa - listening to different music on 2 different Alexa devices

We have the family premium account. I’m the main user with my wife and 2 children having an account each. Can my daughter listen to songs on her account/playlist in her room whilst I listen to songs from my account on a different Alexa in another roo...

• We have the family premium account. I’m the main user with my wife and 2 children having an account each.   Can my daughter listen to songs on her account/playlist in her room whilst I l...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family member got downgraded and can't rejoin family

PlanPremium (Family) CountryGermany DeviceiPhone 6 Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueI have a family subscription for several years now and everythng was working fine. Today my daughter got downgraded to "free" although I confirmed her addre...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium (Family)   Country Germany   Device iPhone 6   Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue I have a family subscription for several years now and e...
  • exe1969
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unique listings for each family member

PlanPremium for FamilyCountry USADeviceiPhone 6sOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I signed up for the family plan and invited my spouse. She received and accepted the invitation. But both of our phones show ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium for Family Country  USA Device iPhone 6s Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I signed up for the family plan a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

US Family plan adding people in Israel

Hi. Considering switching from apple music family plan to spotify family plan. I live in the US but I have kids in Israel. Can I add them to my plan? I saw posts that the family plan is not available in Israel. Is that an issue for me as my account i...

•  Hi. Considering switching from apple music family plan to spotify family plan. I live in the US but I have kids in Israel. Can I add them to my plan? I saw posts that the family plan is not a...
  • arulanandkk1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change between Family Abo's

I move from a shared flat to another. They both use Spotify Family. I'd like to change from one to the other without loss of my playlists of course.How do I do that?I'm owner of none of the two running abonnements, just family member.

• Casual Listener
  • I move from a shared flat to another. They both use Spotify Family. I'd like to change from one to the other without loss of my playlists of course. How do I do that? I'm owner of none of the t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes