Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Family not WORKING

PlanPremium FamilyCountry Czech RepublicMy Question or IssueDear Spotify, I had Premium family for about a year and recently it dropped, I renewed it but all my family member were dropped. When I tried to get them back, it says that the premium code ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country  Czech Republic My Question or Issue Dear Spotify, I had Premium family for about a year and recently it dropped, I renewed it but all my family member were d...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium family not working
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t put full address

PlanPremium Family CountryUSA My Question or IssueI created a Premium Family account and when asked for my home address I only had to put down the country and zip code (only those two came up, no street name or city)When my husband wants to join he h...

• Plan Premium Family  Country USA   My Question or Issue I created a Premium Family account and when asked for my home address I only had to put down the country and zip code (only t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened with my Family members premium?

Hello, I need help, I lost my family premium yesterday, today I can pay it, but Spotify only gives me the option for getting the single premium or a new family premium. How can I recover my last family premium? Where all my family was

• Hello, I need help, I lost my family premium yesterday, today I can pay it, but Spotify only gives me the option for getting the single premium or a new family premium. How can I recover my last family...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Members
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Link in email doesnt work...

PlanFree/PremiumCountryHungaryDeviceLaptopOperating Systemwindows 10 My Question or Issue I recieved an email saying ive been downgraded to free because i was in a family plan with my family but didnt check and missed the confirmation email.In the em...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Hungary Device Laptop Operating System windows 10   My Question or Issue  I recieved an email saying ive been downgraded to free because i was in a family...
  • landonharris88
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • downgraded
    Family Plan
    Premium
    Subscribtion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Plan accepting invitations issue

Hello, My husband and I started a Spotify Family Plan last month, and everything turned out alright. After the second billing, my account got kicked out of the plan and reverted to Spotify Free. My husband tried to send me an invitation, and evertyti...

• Hello,   My husband and I started a Spotify Family Plan last month, and everything turned out alright. After the second billing, my account got kicked out of the plan and reverted to S...
  • landonharris88
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Family Plan
    Unable to join
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Plan is under someone else's name

For some reason when I invite someone to my family plan, it lists a different name other than mine as the owner. It's listing my ex-girlfriend -- the first person I ever invited to MY family plan. Now I have a different girlfriend, who got an invite ...

• Visitor
  • For some reason when I invite someone to my family plan, it lists a different name other than mine as the owner. It's listing my ex-girlfriend -- the first person I ever invited to MY family p...
  • J-ulien
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Premium for family

PlanPremiumI get the message "Spotify has been paused because your account is being used somewhere else" when my wife and I try to listen to different music. We subscribe to Premium for Family and she is signed on to this My Question or Issue We have...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium I get the message "Spotify has been paused because your account is being used somewhere else" when my wife and I try to listen to different music. We subscribe to Premium for Family a...
  • PauloJMF
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Uso de diversos dispositivos

En mi familia estamos considerando cambiarnos a Premium Familiar, pero tenemos la duda de si es posible usarlo en nuestros dispositivos móviles fuera del domicilio y cómo influiría el que los tres hagamos uso de nuestras aplicaciones al mismo tiempo.

•   En mi familia estamos considerando cambiarnos a Premium Familiar, pero tenemos la duda de si es posible usarlo en nuestros dispositivos móviles fuera del domicilio y cómo influiría el que los...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • device
    dispositivos
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan

Hello how are you? I wanted to subscribe to the family plan, but it is very weird that all members of the family have to live in the same direction. Why is this? Do you plan to improve it at some point?

• Hello how are you? I wanted to subscribe to the family plan, but it is very weird that all members of the family have to live in the same direction. Why is this? Do you plan to improve it at some point?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home Mini - Haven't registered interest yet?

Having signed up for a family plan yesterday I hoped to receive an email with a link to order a google home mini, but am still yet to receive it. I tried visiting https://www.spotify.com/us/googlehome/redeem/ but get the message: "It looks like you'v...

•   Having signed up for a family plan yesterday I hoped to receive an email with a link to order a google home mini, but am still yet to receive it.   I tried visiting https://w...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Remove a Hulu Account

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceOperating System My Question or Issue How can I remove a Hulu account from my subscription?

• Plan Premium Country USA  Device Operating System   My Question or Issue  How can I remove a Hulu account from my subscription?
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hulu
    remove
    Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Using premium family abroad.

PlanFamily PremiumCountry UK/Czech Republic My Question or Issue If I work in the Czech Republic during the week and the rest of my family live at my main address in the UK, can they use the premium family?

• Plan Family Premium Country  UK/Czech Republic     My Question or Issue  If I work in the Czech Republic during the week and the rest of my family live at my main address i...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan and travelling

Hi i would like to have the familly plan and i live in canada but i drive commercial vehicle from canada to united state and i would like to know if family plan us still a good option from me knowing that my familly will be in canada while i would tr...

• Hi i would like to have the familly plan and i live in canada but i drive commercial vehicle from canada to united state and i would like to know if family plan us still a good option from me k...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium Accounts clashing on device

Plan: Premium (Family)Country: USADevice: Laptop, iPhone, Galaxy S8Operating System: iOS, Android, Windows 7 My Question or IssueI have a Family Premium account. My family members all have their own accounts and log into them, but if I'm listening an...

• Plan: Premium (Family) Country: USA Device: Laptop, iPhone, Galaxy S8 Operating System: iOS, Android, Windows 7  My Question or Issue I have a Family Premium account. My family m...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charges

I had a premium Spotify account, however recently I joined a family Spotify account. But my bank had been charged the full 10$ for the Spotify premium since I joined the family plan.

• I had a premium Spotify account, however recently I joined a family Spotify account. But my bank had been charged the full 10$ for the Spotify premium since I joined the family plan. 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I switch to Family if I have an account with 12mo paid?

Hi - I have a premium account with 12 months prepaid - my account next renews in November 2019. But I'd like to join a family account with my partner; is that possible? How will that work with the months I've already paid?

•   Hi - I have a premium account with 12 months prepaid - my account next renews in November 2019.  But I'd like to join a family account with my partner; is that possible? How will that w...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invitee received the invite from a member not from the owner. Invitation always fails.

Invitee received the invite from a member not from the owner. Invitation always fails. It states in the FAQ that only owner can invite but the email sent to the invitee contains the name of the exixting member and not the owner. Though It show the ac...

Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 6.16.54 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 6.14.06 AM.png
  • Invitee received the invite from a member not from the owner. Invitation always fails. It states in the FAQ that only owner can invite but the email sent to the invitee contains the name of the exixt...
  • BlackPillow
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues because Fido and Spotify are no longer partners

PlanPremiumCountryCanada My Question or IssueI'm having an issue because Fido and Spotify are no longer partners and my Spotify account is linked to my Fido acocunt. Now, I want to updagrade to Spotify Family premium and I'm stuck because Spotify tel...

• ...pdagrade to Spotify Family premium and I'm stuck because Spotify tells me ton contact Fido and Fido tells me to contact Spotify.   What can I do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Fido Family upgrade
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Invite gives other username

PlanSpotify FamilyCountry PhilippinesDeviceMate 20 ProOperating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or Issue I am sending invite to my sister and brother but they cannot accept it and upon trying to enter information the account it tries to join tell its my ...

Screenshot_20181106_104349_com.UCMobile.intl.jpg
  • Plan Spotify Family Country  Philippines Device Mate 20 Pro Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue  I am sending invite to my sister and brother but they cannot a...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Entire family was removed from Spotify Family Premium

My ENTIRE family was removed from our Spotify Family premium subscription. PLEASE RESOLVE IT! A. S. A. P!!! Thanks.

• Regular
  • My ENTIRE family was removed from our Spotify Family premium subscription. PLEASE RESOLVE IT! A. S. A. P!!! Thanks. 
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes