Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Pagamento

Contratei o Spotify universitário e foi cobrado duas vezes do meu cartão de crédito e minha conta continua como free.

• Contratei o Spotify universitário e foi cobrado duas vezes do meu cartão de crédito e minha conta continua como free.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sister removed from family plan

My sister was removed from the Family Plan with Spotify saying she doesn't share the same adress with me while we obviously live together. Neither one of my family members had this problem, even the ones who doesn't share the last name with me like m...

•   My sister was removed from the Family Plan with Spotify saying she doesn't share the same adress with me while we obviously live together. Neither one of my family members had this problem, e...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrading from regular premium to family premium

my daughter has premium and I've now added her account to family premium. Will she still be billed at the end of her 3 month deal for premium? thanks

•   my daughter has premium and I've now added her account to family premium. Will she still be billed at the end of her 3 month deal for premium?    thanks
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Family premium

Hello, im totally new to spotify, and i wanted to know, how "family premium" works.The "Problem" i see is, everyone has to live in 1 House.My Question is now, Im living 4 Houses "away" from my Family, and me and my sister, and my brother want to use ...

• Hello, im totally new to spotify, and i wanted to know, how "family premium" works. The "Problem" i see is, everyone has to live in 1 House. My Question is now, Im living 4 Houses "away" from my Family...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family members can't connect

Country: CzechDevice: AllOperating System: AllAccount: koutak7 My Question or Issue: Hello, I have issue with connection my family members to family account. I could not pay my old card so I updated my payment information but all my family members we...

• Casual Listener
  • Country: Czech Device: All Operating System: All Account: koutak7    My Question or Issue:  Hello, I have issue with connection my family members to family a...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • connecting
    family accounts
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Family plan

My last family plan subscription just ended after 7 months. So we have started a new one. Everyone else has been able to join but I get an error stating I can only change family subscription once a year. But the billing cycle is over and I'm a free u...

• Casual Listener
  • My last family plan subscription just ended after 7 months. So we have started a new one. Everyone else has been able to join but I get an error stating I can only change family subscription once a y...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

One email - family premium

PlanPremiumCountry NZDeviceiphoneOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue Kids are too young for email - how do I connect them to family premium?

• Plan Premium Country  NZ Device iphone Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue  Kids are too young for email - how do I connect them to family premium?
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Card info can't be updated and hundreds of random lists seem to have been deleted

Hello, I have a premium account with a family plan. I live in a different country than where my account and credit card are based. I had renewed my credit card, but I was a bit late in updating the information here. Now, I can't seem to update it, I ...

• Regular
  • Hello, I have a premium account with a family plan. I live in a different country than where my account and credit card are based. I had renewed my credit card, but I was a bit late i...
  • revontulie
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family + Hulu

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxys8Operating SystemiOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc. My Question or IssueI was wondering if Spotify had Premium Family Plan with the Hulu as a bundle. They had the options for indiviuals or students, but...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Samsung Galaxys8 Operating System iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.   My Question or Issue I was wondering if Spotify had Premium Family...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Daughters got kick out Family Plan

My Daughters got kick out the family plan, she lives with me and should have no problem with her account, I tried to invite her back but it gives me back a message that the address does not match.I have looked for a way to contact someone at Spotify ...

• My Daughters got kick out the family plan, she lives with me and should have no problem with her account, I tried to invite her back but it gives me back a message that the address does not match. I...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family plan issues
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution not possible to add spouse (same household!) to spotify family

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8Operating SystemAndroid 8.0 My Question or Issue Hi there,I have a premium plan and have sent an invitation to my wife - of course living in the same houshold. After submitting the registration form an ...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy S8 Operating System Android 8.0   My Question or Issue   Hi there, I have a premium plan and have sent an invitation t...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Kicked out of family plan (NL)

PlanPremiumNetherlands My Question or IssueI got the verification email from spotify for Family and I verified my address within the 7 day window. Still I got an email 7 days later that my address was not verified. I live at the same address as the o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Netherlands   My Question or Issue I got the verification email from spotify for Family and I verified my address within the 7 day window. Still I got an email 7 days later t...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant add family member after initially entering incorrect info

PlanPremiumCountry PhilippinesDeviceHuawei P20 ProOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I was able to add my husband in my premium family subscription even though i realised after 1 month that he has entered som...

• ...n my premium family subscription even though i realised after 1 month that he has entered some incorrect info. He was able to use premium for a month then it switched back to free. Then i reinvited h...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No deja añadir un usuario a un plan familiar

No puedo añadir a mi mujer al plan familiar. Hace ya tiempo se le desabilito la cuenta por no confirmar un email de Spotify para confirmar su lugar de residencia y desde entonces no logro volver a darla de alta en el nuevo plan familiar. Premium Fami...

• No puedo añadir a mi mujer al plan familiar. Hace ya tiempo se le desabilito la cuenta por no confirmar un email de Spotify para confirmar su lugar de residencia y desde entonces no logro volver a da...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account cancelled
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Parental Controls do they now exist in 2018? Family Premium

The Missus and I were thinking of getting the family premium for the kids and ourselves they age from 14yo to 12yo .We have just heard Nicki Minajs new album courtesy of my release radar playlist updated by Spotify weekly and the album is not suitabl...

• Regular
  • The Missus and I were thinking of getting the family premium for the kids and ourselves they age from 14yo to 12yo . We have just heard Nicki Minajs new album courtesy of my release radar playlist u...
  • BelP
  • Songwriter
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Family membership

I am paying for a family membership but it seems this is not active. I have invited all my family members but they only have Spotify free. How can I reinvite them? Using Samsung s8

• I am paying for a family membership but it seems this is not active. I have invited all my family members but they only have Spotify free. How can I reinvite them?   Using Samsung s8  
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem with my Familiar Plan

PlanPremiumCountryHonduras DeviceiPhone 8 plusOperating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueI can`t add my wife and my daugther because said that the address is not correct.I don`t remember what address i put, please help me.I can`t see what address put...

• Plan Premium Country Honduras  Device iPhone 8 plus Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue I can`t add my wife and my daugther because said that the address is not correct...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Umzug - Spotify Family

Ich ziehe gerade mit meiner Famillie um. Habe vorher mit allen Spotify Family genutzt und muss ja nun meine Adresse ändern.Überall steht, dass man sich ein komplett neues Konto erstellen muss. Aber ist das wirklich nötig, oder reicht es, Spotify Fami...

•   Ich ziehe gerade mit meiner Famillie um. Habe vorher mit allen Spotify Family genutzt und muss ja nun meine Adresse ändern. Überall steht, dass man sich ein komplett neues Konto e...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Kicked out of family plan AGAIN

PlanFamily PlanCountry BelgiumDevice(Samsung Galaxy S7, Macbook Pro 2017) My Question or Issue I live with a couple of friends in the same appartment. We are all in the same family plan, but 2 of us constantly get kicked out. We've tried to make a ne...

• Plan Family Plan Country  Belgium Device (Samsung Galaxy S7, Macbook Pro 2017)   My Question or Issue  I live with a couple of friends in the same appartment. We are all in t...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Pagamento

Salve, sto provando ad acquistare il pacchetto familiare, ma mi da questo errore: si è verificato un problema con il tuo credito o con il gestore pagamenti. ho controllato anche le pagine di spotify, risulta tutto in regola per la mia carta. che poss...

• Salve, sto provando ad acquistare il pacchetto familiare, ma mi da questo errore: si  è verificato un problema con il tuo credito o con il gestore pagamenti. ho controllato anche le pa...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    iOS
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes