Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Can't figure out how to use Premium Family

I am trying to use Premium for Family. Sent the invite to the email addresses. When I hit "accept invite" it just takes me to Spotify account and is asking to update my payment options. None the less it isn't allowing me to set up on multiple family ...

• I am trying to use Premium for Family.  Sent the invite to the email addresses.  When I hit "accept invite" it just takes me to Spotify account and is asking to update my payment options.&n...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got kicked out from the family plan subscription

And now I can't subscribe to any premium feature. I was wondering do my account blocked by Spotify?

• And now I can't subscribe to any premium feature. I was wondering do my account blocked by Spotify?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • blocked
    Family Plan
    Other
    Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suffering problem for Family Account

Hello, I have a family account. But my wife and my brother could not join the family.I had sent invitations several times. The address is entered correctly. But family account is not activated.

• Hello,   I have a family account. But my wife and my brother could not join the family. I had sent invitations several times. The address is entered correctly. But family account is not a...
  • valescadg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Failure
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Confirm address to continue Premium for Family

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceAll devicesOperating SystemAll o.s. My Question or IssueI just got an email from 'Spotify' with a warning that I have to confirm my home address to continue using Premium for Family. There is a "confirm" button. Is this le...

• ...ddress to continue using Premium for Family. There is a "confirm" button. Is this legit? Why would Spotify need my home address? Is this because I have college kids living in different cities and using m...
  • BelP
  • Songwriter
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plano Familiar

Não to tendo respostas em relação ao meu problema.

• Casual Listener
  • Não to tendo respostas em relação ao meu problema.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • plano familiar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problemas com plano familiar

Eu tenho o plano familiar, e minha irmã usava normalmente. Do nada ela foi notificada que não podia usar por estar com um endereço diferente, sendo que moramos na mesma casa e o endereço está correto. Tanto que ela usava sem problemas! Tentei reenvia...

• Eu tenho o plano familiar, e minha irmã usava normalmente. Do nada ela foi notificada que não podia usar por estar com um endereço diferente, sendo que moramos na mesma casa e o endereço está correto...
  • wesleythiagoo
  • 223 replies
  • 21 likes
  • 223 replies
  • 21 likes

Disable the "House Mix" feature?

Is it possible to disable the autogeneration of house mixes (the playlists generated like daily mixes but combining genres of every member of your family plan). I don't want other people on my plan to know what I listen to. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  •   Is it possible to disable the autogeneration of house mixes (the playlists generated like daily mixes but combining genres of every member of your family plan).  I don't want other p...
  • nickchris
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Error Code 603

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryMalaysiaDeviceiPhone 8 PlusOperating SystemiOS 11 My Question or IssueI change my plan to the Premium for Family and invited my sister to join. We lived in the same address, but when she accepted the invitation, filled in...

• Plan Premium for Family Country Malaysia Device iPhone 8 Plus Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue I change my plan to the Premium for Family and invited my sister to join. W...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Error 603
    Family Invites
    Family Plan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription switch

I recently went Premium and I would like to go Premium for family.Do I have to wait for my monthly subscription to expire or I can switch to Family in the meantime?Would I have to pay again? Also, can somebody explain how this whole sharing address t...

• I recently went Premium and I would like to go Premium for family. Do I have to wait for my monthly subscription to expire or I can switch to Family in the meantime? Would I have to pay again? &n...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cambiar datos del titular

Tengo un detalle, al momento de crear la cuenta familiar( yo soy el titular) por error puse otro nombre pensando que era para enviar coerec de invitación, pero no fue así.Al momento de mandar invitación aparece otro nombre que no es mío y es molesto ...

• Tengo un detalle, al momento de crear la cuenta familiar( yo soy el titular) por error puse otro nombre pensando que era para enviar coerec de invitación, pero no fue así. Al momento de mandar invit...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Cambiar datos del titular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble adding users to premium

Hi, I recently had my entire family on my Spotify account and they all input my home address but after about a week it says they can’t verify my address anymore and it boots them off and now they can’t join. I don’t know what the issue is but it’s ve...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I recently had my entire family on my Spotify account and they all input my home address but after about a week it says they can’t verify my address anymore and it boots them off and n...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems with Family premium

Hey. My friend invited me to join their Family Premium and well, i got to use it for about 3 weeks and then it suddenly stopped. One day I went to spotify and it said that i shouldn't skip that fast i have only 6 skips per hour. I asked my friend tha...

•    Hey. My friend invited me to join their Family Premium and well, i got to use it for about 3 weeks and then it suddenly stopped. One day I went to spotify and it said that i shouldn't s...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Premium Membership Downgraded and Cannot Fix it

PlanFamily PremiumCountryTurkey DeviceAndroid Base Cell Phones, LaptopsOperating SystemAndroid, Windows My Question or IssueHey GuysI have upgraded my premium account to a family premium so that my sisters who live in the same adress as I am, can use...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Family Premium Country Turkey   Device Android Base Cell Phones, Laptops Operating System Android, Windows   My Question or Issue Hey Guys I have upgraded my p...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

how can i change the name of the titular account in my family plan

PlanPremiumCountry BrazilDevice(Samsung Galaxy S8)Operating System(Android Oreo) My Question or Issue Explain in english: When I (owner) was trying to add my cousin to use the family plan I put his data thinking he was adding it, but it was for by my...

• ...dd my cousin to use the family plan I put his data thinking he was adding it, but it was for by my owner data for later I add but I did not know. Now the holder of the family plan is in his name and I w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount Family Subscriptions!

Hi, I’m currently using Spotify premium for family. But I have forgotten my recorded address on the systmer, therefore I can not invite other members of my family. Can you help me on the subject please? I’m using spotify on Apple Iphone in Turkey. Th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I’m currently using Spotify premium for family. But I have forgotten my recorded address on the systmer, therefore I can not invite other members of my family.    Can you h...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium lasting days

Hi My spotify account is from Britain and yesterday, applied the 30 day free trial for premium. But today when i open spotify, it tells me that i am using a 7 day trial. When i double checked my account on the website, it tells me my trial plan renew...

• Visitor
  • Hi   My spotify account is from Britain and yesterday, applied  the 30 day free trial for premium. But today when i open spotify, it tells me that i am using a 7 day trial. When i double ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

songs details

hello and thank u for helping!PlanPremiumCountry IsraelDevicepcOperating System(win 7 My Question or Issue i want to know if there's a option in spotify to see more details about the songs like genre, number of views, credits and other things that we...

• Casual Listener
  • hello and thank u for helping! Plan Premium Country  Israel Device pc Operating System (win 7   My Question or Issue  i want to know if there's a option in spotify to see mo...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • details
    Other
    Song Tab
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 603

PlanFamily PremiumCountryUSA DeviceN/AOperating SystemiOS My Question or Issue I just ended my own Spotify Premium plan so I can become a member of my family's Premium Family plan. I received the invitation and could fill out the information, but whe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country USA   Device N/A Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue  I just ended my own Spotify Premium plan so I can become a member of my family's P...
  • kamil254WW7
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot sign up for family

PlanPremiumCountrySouth Africa DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 64 bit My Question or Issue When I try to sign up for family plan by going to http://www.spotify.com/family it redirects me to http://www.spotify.com/za/family and give me a 404 error ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country South Africa  Device PC Operating System Windows 10 64 bit   My Question or Issue  When I try to sign up for family plan by going to http://www.spotify...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes