Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Family Invite Link Doesn't Work

Hello! I already have a pre existing account, with premium, and my cousin invited me to join her family plan. We live in the same house and all the requirements are met, but when I click on the link in the email invite that she sent me, it doesn't co...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello! I already have a pre existing account, with premium, and my cousin invited me to join her family plan. We live in the same house and all the requirements are met, but when I click on t...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can't add account with family subscription

Hi, I have subscribed spotify family last january. Only 2 accounts have been created,one for me and one for my elder daughter. I have been trying to add an account yesterday for my second daughter. Then she receives the invitation and clicks on it, t...

• Casual Listener
  •     Hi, I have subscribed spotify family last january. Only 2 accounts have been created, one for me and one for my elder daughter. I have been trying to add an account yesterday for m...
  • TomLegend
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Payment betwee familiar plan and premium

Hi,If I just paid the month of Spotify Premium and I change to familiar plan, I have to pay all the mensuality or just the difference.Thanksfor the help.

• Hi, If I just paid the month of Spotify Premium and I change to familiar plan, I have to pay all the mensuality or just the difference. Thanksfor the help.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family member removed after moving country

Plan Premium FamilyCountry: Germany (formerly UK) My Question or IssueI've had a premium family subscription for a number of years. I recently moved from the UK to Germany. When I moved I had to update my payment means which meant changing my country...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan  Premium Family Country: Germany (formerly UK)     My Question or Issue I've had a premium family subscription for a number of years. I recently moved from the UK to G...
  • ds23pallas
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium Restriction

I was in a family plan a few months ago. However I was by accidentely kicked out and today I was attemtped to be added back. However I was not able to join and after looking through the FAQ I realized it was because I can only join family plans once ...

• Visitor
  • I was in a family plan a few months ago. However I was by accidentely kicked out and today I was attemtped to be added back. However I was not able to join and after looking through the FAQ I r...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment for spotify family

Hi,My account is shut off, because I didn’t pay for the account and the email that i got from spotify didn’t really tell me how to get my account to work again. Should i just transfer the money to spotify or what?

• Hi, My account is shut off, because I didn’t pay for the account and the email that i got from spotify didn’t really tell me how to get my account to work again. Should i just transfer the money to ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged for family and student premium

I was charged for both family and student premium. (49NOK) (149NOK). I only paid for family!!!

• I was charged for both family and student premium. (49NOK) (149NOK). I only paid for family!!!😤
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium for Family when go to study aboard

PlanFree My Question or Issue I want to apply for premium for family, but my kids will go to study aboard in next 2 months. Can they still join the premium for family when they are studing aboard? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free   My Question or Issue  I want to apply for premium for family, but my kids will go to study aboard in next 2 months.  Can they still join the premium for family when t...
  • NaEk
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with users in family plan

PlanPremium/FamilyCountry MéxicoDeviceSamsung J7 PrimeOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have problems with the users who register to my family plan, I had already passed this once, I have almost all the spaces occupied, two of the people ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium/Family Country  México Device Samsung J7 Prime Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I have problems with the users who register to my family plan, I had a...
  • merlijnv2000
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Lost ownership of Family Plan

PlanFamily PremiumCountry New ZealandDeviceHP Spectre X360, Iphone 6sOperating SystemWindows 10, iOS11 My Question or IssueLogged in to check the family subscription to add my son. I logged into the Spotify website > Click Account > Premium for Famil...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country  New Zealand Device HP Spectre X360, Iphone 6s Operating System Windows 10, iOS11   My Question or Issue Logged in to check the family subscription t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My daughter is not allowed to join my "family"?

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easierds it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountry SwedenDevice Operating System My Question or Issue I´ve sent a invite to my daughter to "join" my "family". She...

• Casual Listener
  • ...bsp;   My Question or Issue  I´ve sent a invite to my daughter to "join" my "family". She receives the e-mail, but are not allowed to join the family. The reasons are not stated. It just s...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't renew my verification

PlanPremium CountryU.S. Device(iPhone 6s, Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8, Laptop PC) Operating System(iOS 11.4.1, FireOS, Linux Mint, Solus, Windows 10) My Question or IssueI received an email notification that said I had to renew my verification within 7 d...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Country U.S.   Device (iPhone 6s, Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8, Laptop PC)   Operating System (iOS 11.4.1, FireOS, Linux Mint, Solus, Windows 10)   My Questi...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family direkt wieder gekündigt, ersten Monat trotzdem bezahlen?

Hi,ich habe gerade eben Premium Family für meinen Account gemacht. Jetzt wurde mir gesagt, es besteht bereits ein Family Account bei uns. Ich habe dann direkt wieder gekündigt, muss ich diesen Monat trotzdem zahlen? ich habe Spotify noch nicht genutz...

• Hi, ich habe gerade eben Premium Family für meinen Account gemacht. Jetzt wurde mir gesagt, es besteht bereits ein Family Account bei uns. Ich habe dann direkt wieder gekündigt, muss ich diesen M...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Bezahlung
    Kündigung
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Signing up for Spotify Family plan in South Korea.

PlanSpotify FamilyCountry South Korea (Bank in US)My Question or IssuePart of my family lives in South Korea but my bank and Spotify account are based in the US. Will I be able to start a family plan with the people who live with me in Korea even tho...

• Plan Spotify Family Country  South Korea (Bank in US) My Question or Issue Part of my family lives in South Korea but my bank and Spotify account are based in the US. Will I be able to s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
    international
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hinzufuegen weiteres Familienmitglied nicht moeglich / kein Mailversand

Hallo zusammen, habe hier einige Beitraege zu dem Thema gelesen, aber es hat nicht wirklich eine Antwort gegeben. Ich habe einen Spotify Familly account mit derzeit einem Zusatzuser/Familienmitglied. Nun wollte ich vor geraumer Zeit ein weiteres hinz...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo zusammen,   habe hier einige Beitraege zu dem Thema gelesen, aber es hat nicht wirklich eine Antwort gegeben.   Ich habe einen Spotify Familly account mit derzeit einem Zusatzuser...
  • sptiqbaah
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo pagar Spotify premium

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDevice Operating System My Question or Issue Hi, I had the premium family spotify but then the payments wouldn't continue for some reason, and now I'm trying to pay them and says there is an error... I tried using multiple ...

•   Plan Premium Country Argentina Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue  Hi, I had the premium family spotify but then the payments wouldn't continue f...
  • cristvega
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema conferma utente piano famiglia.

Nessuna delle informazioni è richiesta. Tuttavia, più fornisci, più facile sarà per noi provare e aiutare.PianofortepremioNazione ITDispositivoSamsung Galaxy Note 3Sistema operativo La mia domanda o problemaQuando completo la pagina di conferma all'i...

• Nessuna delle informazioni è richiesta. Tuttavia, più fornisci, più facile sarà per noi provare e aiutare. Pianoforte premio Nazione  IT Dispositivo Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Sistema operativ...
  • _zpdc0ab-rdd
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My family got deleted but already verified with postal code

So my family got deleted by spotify but she already verified with postal code

• Casual Listener
  • So my family got deleted by spotify but she already verified with postal code    
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Conta Premium Paga adiantado, migrando pra familiar. O que acontece?

PlanPremiumCountryBrazil DeviceVáriosOperating SystemVários My Question or Issue Olá, eu tenho uma conta premium que paguei até fevereiro/2019. Agora eu quero fazer a mudança pra um plano familar. Esse saldo é abatido quando vierem as cobranças do pl...

• ...ake the move to a family plan. Is this balance credited when the family plan charges come?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Premium family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium family plan has stopped working after update

PlanPremiumCountry Device(iPhone 6s)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or Issue Spotify Premium family plan has stopped working after update. All 6 accounts suddenly stopped working and when the user paying the plan tries to update the paying infor...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device (iPhone 6s) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue  Spotify Premium family plan has stopped working after update. All 6 accounts s...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes