Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Premium for Family

PlanPremium FamilyCountryAustralia DeviceSamsung Galaxy S7 Edge and S8 plusOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I just signed up for Premium Family. My daughter and I had separate paid accounts. Will those acco...

• Plan Premium Family Country Australia   Device Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and S8 plus Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I j...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Alexa and Family Account -- why don't they work together?

So I have a family account, and my wife and I both have logins. Alexa will only use "her" spotify account, which it announces when playing from Spotify, but if she's using Alexa at home, I can't use it in the car or at work. Why don't they work like ...

• Casual Listener
  •   So I have a family account, and my wife and I both have logins.  Alexa will only use "her" spotify account, which it announces when playing from Spotify, but if she's using Alexa at h...
  • jpc0480
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Amazon Echo
    family accounts
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Family plan Israel

PlanPremiumCountry IsraelDeviceSamsung Galaxy 9 Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Family plan Israel

• Plan Premium Country  Israel Device Samsung Galaxy 9     Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Family plan I...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hi... does anyone know how to get a family plan in Israel
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't join "Family" plan

I am on Australia on holidays (I'm from Spain) and my brother created a "Family" Plan. He sent me the invitation but I can't join it because I am on holidays on Australia. I don't understand why I can't access, I am his brother, we are family and I a...

• Casual Listener
  • I am on Australia on holidays (I'm from Spain) and my brother created a "Family" Plan.   He sent me the invitation but I can't join it because I am on holidays on Australia. I don't u...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I was invited to join Spotify Family but can't do it

PlanFreeCountry ItalyDeviceiPhone 7, Macbook ProOperating SystemiOS 10 (Sierra) My Question or IssueFor one year I was not living with my family and I switched from Family to Premium subscription (around April 2017). Now we are living together again,...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country  Italy Device iPhone 7, Macbook Pro Operating System iOS 10  (Sierra)   My Question or Issue For one year I was not living with my family and I s...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Plano Familiar

Olá, quero assinar o plano familiar, pórem meu marido tem uma conta premium de 16,90 gostaria de saber se eu convidando ele para o meu plano familiar essa fatura dele de 16,90 é cancelada e só pagamos os 26,90 do plano familiar ou ele continua pagand...

•  Olá, quero assinar o plano familiar, pórem meu marido tem uma conta premium de 16,90 gostaria de saber se eu convidando ele para o meu plano familiar essa fatura dele de 16,90 é cancelada e só ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription

HelloSo i have this kind of problem. That one of my family member entered our previous aadress. For little time she had premium and then it dissapeard. I asked her what happend, and she said it asked again same thing like in the beginning. She re-ent...

• Hello So i have this kind of problem. That one of my family member entered our previous aadress. For little time she had premium and then it dissapeard. I asked her what happend, and she said it a...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family

hello, me and my family are moving a lot in the country and the problem is i dont remember which address i used while signing up for family spotify. Is there a chance for me to learn about the address i used? because suddenly my parenta got out of th...

• hello, me and my family are moving a lot in the country and the problem is i dont remember which address i used while signing up for family spotify. Is there a chance for me to learn about the a...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan

My family and I have a Family Plan and we recently change the credit card for paying it and it got us all out of the plan, receiving an email that Spotify can't verify our address...we tried receiving the nvitation again but it doesn't work

• My family and I have a Family Plan and we recently change the credit card for paying it and it got us all out of the plan, receiving an email that Spotify can't verify our address...we tried r...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • adress
    Familiy Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems joining the family account.

Problems joining the family account...this sucks. It was working fine and suddenly it got cut.

• Casual Listener
  • Problems joining the family account...this sucks. It was working fine and suddenly it got cut.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family plan

My husband recently created a family account for the both of us. He had premium and I had the free version. I accepted the family plan through the email that he sent me to join and I entered my email that I previously used. It said I was now on the f...

• My husband recently created a family account for the both of us. He had premium and I had the free version. I accepted the family plan through the email that he sent me to join and I entered my e...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Moving

My daughter goes off to college at the end of August. What happens to the family plan when she is no longer at my address. Do we have to advise Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  •       My daughter goes off to college at the end of August. What happens to the family plan when she is no longer at my address. Do we have to advise Spotify?    
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not possible to add family members

I have recently upgraded my account to Pemium for Family. When I click the button to add or remove members, I only get to a black page. There is no possibility to send an invite to someone.

• I have recently upgraded my account to Pemium for Family. When I click the button to add or remove members, I only get to a black page. There is no possibility to send an invite to someone.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family - Cant send invite

Have had a premium for family account for a while. Trying to add another account. When I go to that page, it's blank. "Send Invite" doesn't show up.

• Have had a premium for family account for a while.  Trying to add another account.  When I go to that page, it's blank.  "Send Invite" doesn't show up.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't recieve family plan invite

PlanPremiumCountry USADevice Operating System My Question or Issue My family has recently gottent the family plan and are trying to add me to the account. However, I am not recieving any of the invites. Please help!

• Plan Premium Country  USA Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue  My family has recently gottent the family plan and are trying to add me to the a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family to premium

Hello, i just saw i payed 15 euro for a monthly subscription (after the trial from 3 months from 1 euro), so i have premium family. I didn’t know that, so my question is; can i change spotify family to a normal spotify premium account?Plan: PremiumCo...

• Hello, i just saw i payed 15 euro for a monthly subscription (after the trial from 3 months from 1 euro), so i have premium family. I didn’t know that, so my question is; can i change spotify family...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My family member got disconnected and can’t rejoin

PlanPremiumCountry SingaporeDevicemy device - iPhone 8+her device - Samsung galaxy S8+ My Question or Issue My family member just got disconnected from my family bundle recently and when we tried to reconnect her to the bundle, it always show up as a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Singapore Device my device - iPhone 8+ her device - Samsung galaxy S8+   My Question or Issue  My family member just got disconnected from my family b...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

premium doesn’t work due to payment

Hi. Why doesn’t my premium for family work? It seems it works for my wife and kids but not my own account. My username is Lillarvid-Se or mail lillarvid@gmail.com. The payment has went through. Regards, Marten Arvidsson

• Hi. Why doesn’t my premium for family work? It seems it works for my wife and kids but not my own account. My username is Lillarvid-Se or mail lillarvid@gmail.com. The payment has went through. R...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mi spotify no funciona

hola que tal? hace unos minutos un familiar mio compro el plan familiar y me agrego y yo acepte, pero a la hora de querer iniciar secion en mi spotify celular no me deja, y tampoco me deja escuchar canciones desde mi computadoraGracias

• Visitor
  • hola que tal? hace unos minutos un familiar mio compro el plan familiar y me agrego y yo acepte, pero a la hora de querer iniciar secion en mi spotify celular no me deja, y tampoco me deja escuchar c...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes