Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution No he recibido el correo de Sheerid

Llevo más de dos semanas esperando el correo de Sheerid, he revisado todos los días mi gmail (Todas mis carpetas, incluso **bleep**) para ver si ha llegado, pero no he recibido nada ¿Cuánto más debo de esperar? PlanFree/PremiumCountry México Device(i...

• Llevo más de dos semanas esperando el correo de Sheerid, he revisado todos los días mi gmail (Todas mis carpetas, incluso **bleep**) para ver si ha llegado, pero no he recibido nada ¿Cuánto más debo ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I am the premium family plan owner but it doesn't show on my account!

PlanPremiumCountry Hong Kong My Question or IssueMy account is linked to Facebook and I am the premium family plan owner but my account doesn't show it! I would like to manage my plan and it keeps saying that I have to contact the owner. Please help!...

• Plan Premium Country  Hong Kong     My Question or Issue My account is linked to Facebook and I am the premium family plan owner but my account doesn't show it! I would like t...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [FAMILY] Spotify keeps removing then banning plan members every month.

I live with my mom and 2 siblings, we share a Premium for Family plan, every month we need to renew it asks the members of the plan to verify that they truly live in the same address as I do... and in one week or so, BOOM!, my family is removed and b...

• I live with my mom and 2 siblings, we share a Premium for Family plan, every month we need to renew it asks the members of the plan to verify that they truly live in the same address as I do... and i...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Banned
    broken
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family users disappeared

PlanPremium FamilyCountryCZDeviceiPhone 8 My Question or IssueToday we checked our Spotify Premium Family, but users who confirmed the invitation properly - are missing in my (owner) account, they have been switched to a standard / free account. The ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country CZ Device iPhone 8   My Question or Issue Today we checked our Spotify Premium Family, but users who confirmed the invitation properly - are missing in m...
  • kabismo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription - wrong name typed

Hi, I have switched my premium plan to family subscriptions right now, but while inviting new member (my wife), there is form to enter "full name" and "address". I typed my wife's details (to invite her), but the page asked for my own details which I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have switched my premium plan to family subscriptions right now, but while inviting  new member (my wife), there is form to enter "full name" and "address". I typed my wife's details (to i...
  • Arashellynunez
  • 18 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 7 likes

I missed verification letter from system and my family premium account is became error.

PlanOriginal account : Family PremiumNow : it is became to free after I missed verification letter from Spotify system.CountryTaiwanDeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemiOS 10.2.1 My Question or IssueMy original Spotify account is family premium account on ...

• Plan Original account : Family Premium Now : it is became to free after I missed verification letter from Spotify system. Country Taiwan Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 10.2.1 &n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem in family plan

PlanPremium familyCountryMalaysia Device Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I have trouble giving my brother access to the family plan as i cant seem to find the right address. He also messed up the fields wh...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium family Country Malaysia   Device   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I have trouble giving my brother a...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Family Account - Can't Join

PlanFamily PremiumCountryIreland DeviceSamsung Galaxy S8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI own the family account subscription. I sent the invite to my wife (mcgaherr), she clicked into it and she inputted the correct postal address that i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country Ireland  Device Samsung Galaxy S8 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I own the family account subscription. I sent the invite to my w...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premiun, Can't login

Hi ! I'm from Germany amd there we have a family premium account. I'm since 6 months in Australia and it worked with no problems, but since the update 2 weeks ago, I can't login in the family account anymore. What can I do ?Cheers Jannes

• Hi !  I'm from Germany amd there we have a family premium account. I'm since 6 months in Australia and it worked with no problems, but since the update 2 weeks ago, I can't login in the family...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Spotify plan changed?

Ive been on premium for family for a couple of months and out of no where it canceled, i went to see if it was the payment but it didnt mention anything on the site, all it says is this,"YOUR PLAN Spotify Premium 9.99 CAD/monthPlay any song with no a...

• Ive been on premium for family for a couple of months and out of no where it canceled, i went to see if it was the payment but it didnt mention anything on the site, all it says is this, "YOUR P...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Installation / uppdatering

Hi I have a family account and that coast 149 kr in month. And now it says you gonna update it and it will coast 495kr. Is that per month? Why is it soo much more expensive?Mvh Fia

• Hi  I have a family account and that coast 149 kr in month. And now it says you gonna update it and it will coast 495kr. Is that per month? Why is it soo much more expensive? Mvh Fia
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bank card not work

my cardMaster cardPLDT Smart not workthere is money there for paymentthere is money there for payment but I get an error help me

• my card Master card PLDT Smart not work there is money there   for payment there is money there   for payment   but I get an error   help me   
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Controls

I love Spotify and listen to a lot of music. I'd like my kids to do the same, but am severely disappointed there are no family controls. Considering leaving the service. Please resolve this!

• I love Spotify and listen to a lot of music. I'd like my kids to do the same, but am severely disappointed there are no family controls. Considering leaving the service. Please resolve this!
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ogrenci Indirimi Sorunu

Ogrenci indirimiyle premium olmak icin kart bilgilerini girdim ogrenci oldugumu dogrulatmak icin bilgilerimi gonderdim 1 2 gune e posta gondercez dediler e posta geldi ogrenci oldugum dogrulanmis tamamla diyorum kart bilgileri girilen sayfaya donup t...

• Ogrenci indirimiyle premium olmak icin kart bilgilerini girdim ogrenci oldugumu dogrulatmak icin bilgilerimi gonderdim 1 2 gune e posta gondercez dediler e posta geldi ogrenci oldugum dogrulanmis tam...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgrade from Student to family account

Hi I am a spotify user and I am using student account currently and I need to updgrade it to a family account , my billing cycle is on 23 of everymonth but other members wants to start the family plan by 1st , in that case what would happen to my stu...

• Hi I am a spotify user and I am using student account currently and I need to updgrade it to a family account , my billing cycle is on 23 of everymonth but other members wants to start the family p...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ÖĞrenci premium başlamıyor

Öğrenci premium aldım fakat üyeliğim gerçekleşmedi kartımdan para çekildi fakat hala free hesap olarak görünüyorum yardım istiyorum

• Öğrenci premium aldım fakat üyeliğim gerçekleşmedi kartımdan para çekildi fakat hala free hesap olarak görünüyorum yardım istiyorum
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Von Premium zu Family gewechselt - Musik verschwunden

Habe gestern von Premium zu Family gewechselt, habe mich heute eingeloggt und meine ganze Musik ist verschwunden. Der Account sieht aus, wie frisch erstellt. Keine Playlists, keine Downloads, es ist alles weg. Kann mir jemand helfen und sagen, wie ic...

• Habe gestern von Premium zu Family gewechselt, habe mich heute eingeloggt und meine ganze Musik ist verschwunden. Der Account sieht aus, wie frisch erstellt. Keine Playlists, keine Downloads, es i...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cambiar direccion para utilizar paquete premium familiar

hola como hago para que spotify agregre mi direccion, estoy con mi roomie pero no me deja cambiarme a paquete familiar premium, ayuda por favor

• hola como hago para que spotify agregre mi direccion, estoy con mi roomie pero no me deja cambiarme a paquete familiar premium, ayuda por favor
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • cambio de direccion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Dirección paquete familiar

Hola tengo una pregunta, hoy pague la mensualidad pero hoy pague el paquete familiar, pero mi cuenta ya la tenía afiliada a una dirección hace tiempo, pero yo ya pague mi plan el problema es que quiero pasar mi cuenta pero mi familia ocupa la direcci...

• Hola tengo una pregunta, hoy pague la mensualidad pero hoy pague el paquete familiar, pero mi cuenta ya la tenía afiliada a una dirección hace tiempo, pero yo ya pague mi plan el problema es que quie...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Yanlış ödeme

Ben lise öğrencisiyim yanlışlıkla üniversite indiriminden aldım ekranda bi yazı çıktı ödeme daha alınmadı kimliğini doğrulaDiye bende çıktım ama ödemeyi almış mağdur durumdayım lütfen yardım edin

• Ben lise öğrencisiyim yanlışlıkla üniversite indiriminden aldım ekranda bi yazı çıktı ödeme daha alınmadı kimliğini doğrula Diye bende çıktım ama ödemeyi almış mağdur durumdayım lütfen yardım edin
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes