Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Acesso negado ao Plano Familiar

Olá! Migrei para um plano familiar há algumas semanas e convidei meu namorado, que mora comigo, para entrar. Na primeira tentativa de envio + aceite do convite enviado por e-mail, deu tudo certo. Passado alguns dias, ele foi removido do plano (voltan...

• Regular
  • Olá!   Migrei para um plano familiar há algumas semanas e convidei meu namorado, que mora comigo, para entrar. Na primeira tentativa de envio + aceite do convite enviado por e-mail, deu tudo c...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Acesso
    plano familiar
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cobrança indevida na promoção de R$ 1,99

Ola. Quinta feira (17/5/2018) eu assinei a promocao de R$ 1,99 com meu cartão virtual do Nubank. Hoje quando fui checar minha fatura, vi que o valor havia sido cobrado 5 vezes em dias diferentes e excluí o cartão virtual com receio que fosse cobrado ...

• Casual Listener
  • Ola.   Quinta feira (17/5/2018) eu assinei a promocao de R$ 1,99 com meu cartão virtual do Nubank. Hoje quando fui checar minha fatura, vi que o valor havia sido cobrado 5 vezes em dias difere...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • cobrança
    Matheus
    promoção
    R$ 1.99
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline devices on Family Plan

Hello I have a family plan. How many offline devices per account can we operate?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello  I have a family plan. How many offline devices per account can we operate?  
  • TitoBarria
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment using gift card

I have 2 sons. The older one already has Spotify premium. The younger one as asked for premium for his birthday next week. It seems more efficient to switch to a family plan for them, but I think I'm reading that we cannot use gift cards to pay for t...

• Casual Listener
  • I have 2 sons.  The older one already has Spotify premium.  The younger one as asked for premium for his birthday next week.  It seems more efficient to switch to a family plan for t...
  • acl3ah-u2_zdk
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Öğrenci İçin Premium

Arkadaşlar öğrenci için premium seçeneğini seçip ödemeyi yaptım ancak ben lise öğrencisiyim ve random olarak bir okul seçtim daha sonra okulla ilgili belgeleri yüklememi istedi bende ordayken iptal ettim ama yine de ücreti çekti ve hesabım premium ol...

• Arkadaşlar öğrenci için premium seçeneğini seçip ödemeyi yaptım ancak ben lise öğrencisiyim ve random olarak bir okul seçtim daha sonra okulla ilgili belgeleri yüklememi istedi bende ordayken iptal e...
  • _y7wh6u-lbzw
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not receiving email.

I have paid for a Spotify family plan and had no trouble setting up many of the accounts, until I had to set up my father’s. He uses yahoo and only has one email and I was wondering what I could do since he has still not received the invitation email...

• I have paid for a Spotify family plan and had no trouble setting up many of the accounts, until I had to set up my father’s. He uses yahoo and only has one email and I was wondering what I could do s...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FUI COBRADO INDEVIDAMENTE

Fui cobrado pelo preço errado, tinha feito um plano de 8,50 e agora cobrou do meu cartao um valor de 16,90 !!

• Casual Listener
  • Fui cobrado pelo preço errado, tinha feito um plano de 8,50 e agora cobrou do meu cartao um valor de 16,90 !!  
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Student
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes

não é possível adquirir o premium neste dispositivo

Olá! Estava inclusa no plano familiar, do nada meu Spotify atualizou no iPhone 5s e eu não consigo mais adquirir o Spotify premium.

• Visitor
  • Olá! Estava inclusa no plano familiar, do nada meu Spotify atualizou no iPhone 5s e eu não consigo mais adquirir o Spotify premium. 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

1 year family pament

Is there a 1 year payment for the family premium? 

• Is there a 1 year payment for the family premium?  
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account not working Abroad and my Family Premium Account Stopped Working?

Hello,I've been on a family premium account for a really long time now (my dad is the account owner). They live in Colombia and I've been in the US since my dad opened the family account and my Spotify hasn't had any issues since, except I just opene...

• Hello, I've been on a family premium account for a really long time now (my dad is the account owner). They live in Colombia and I've been in the US since my dad opened the family account and my S...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium

What in the **bleep** is the point of getting Spotify premium family plan, if you can only 1 person in your family can listen to it at a time?? I followed the instructions that someone posted about getting some mysterious**bleep** free token when you...

• What in the **bleep** is the point of getting Spotify premium family plan, if you can only 1 person in your family can listen to it at a time?? I followed the instructions that someone posted about g...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change a family member

The person who settled our account has resigned. After that another person opened new account and added all of us again but it doesn't work. There is a notification that we can't do more than one change during a year. However the only change this yea...

• The person who settled our account has resigned. After that another person opened new account and added all of us again but it doesn't work. There is a notification that we can't do more than one cha...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Plan Change Address

I read on your FAQs that it’s not possible to change the address registered on an existing Premium for Family subscription. Please provide us the option to do so if a subscriber moved or entered the wrong details, instead of creating a new account. S...

• Regular
  • I read on your FAQs that it’s not possible to change the address registered on an existing Premium for Family subscription.   Please provide us the option to do so if a subscriber moved o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 133 likes
  • Family Plan
  • 1 replies
  • 133 likes

My wife was exclude from the Family Premium

Hey guys. My wife don't visualize the email to verify her address and get removed from our Family Plan. I send her other 3 invitations and the plataform says that she can't go back to the plan.There's any way that we can bring her back to the family ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys.   My wife don't visualize the email to verify her address and get removed from our Family Plan. I send her other 3 invitations and the plataform says that she can't go back to the p...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family plan issues
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

premium family does not work

I have extended from premium to premium family to allow more than one current user. Is says up to five concurrent users. I have invited two family users. However, still only one user is allowed at the time, so in practise there is no change except fo...

• Casual Listener
  • I have extended from premium to premium family to allow more than one current user. Is says up to five concurrent users. I have invited two family users. However,  still only one user is a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plano Familiar não aceita membro que ja utilizava

Ao enviar o convite para um membro que ja usava o spotify no meu plano familiar começou a aparecer a mensagem que 'Você não pode entrar neste plano familiar. Precisa de ajuda?'. Podem verificar por favor o que se trata? Outra coisa que acontece é que...

• Casual Listener
  • Ao enviar o convite para um membro que ja usava o spotify no meu plano familiar começou a aparecer a mensagem que 'Você não pode entrar neste plano familiar. Precisa de ajuda?'. Podem verificar por f...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Familiar com erro
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't join Premium for Family

Hi, my sister failed to join my Premium for Family because she key in different address at first time.(We have 3+2 postal code in Taiwan, I only use 3 code but she use 3+2.)Now she can't join even if she use the completely same address like me.How ca...

• Hi, my sister failed to join my Premium for Family because she key in different address at first time. (We have 3+2 postal code in Taiwan, I only use 3 code but she use 3+2.) Now she can't join e...
  • ianarifian201
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Problemas com a promoção de 1,99

Eu fui tentar assinar a promoção de 1,99 por três meses, e coloquei o número do meu cartão, só que como eu já tinha usado ele uma vez para a mesma promoção, no site apareceu que não tinha dado certo por causa disso, só que no aplicativo do banco most...

• Eu fui tentar assinar a promoção de 1,99 por três meses, e coloquei o número do meu cartão, só que como eu já tinha usado ele uma vez para a mesma promoção, no site apareceu que não tinha dado certo ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium família - não está indo o endereço

Já tentei inúmeras vezes e não estou conseguindo ser aceita no plano família. Diz que o endereço está incorreto sendo que estou colocando o correto sim. Se persistir irei cancelar o plano.

• Já tentei inúmeras vezes e não estou conseguindo ser aceita no plano família. Diz que o endereço está incorreto sendo que estou colocando o correto sim. Se persistir irei cancelar o plano.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Plan Familiar Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify aile planına katılamadın

Arkadaşım spotify aile için premium kullanıyor ve beni de almıştı bu aile planına ardından bana mail geldi spotify tarafından 1 hafta için de posta kodunu onaylamamı aksi takdirde aile planından çıkarılacağım yazıyordu ben de unuttum ve sonrasında çı...

• Arkadaşım spotify aile için premium kullanıyor ve beni de almıştı bu aile planına ardından bana mail geldi spotify tarafından 1 hafta için de posta kodunu onaylamamı aksi takdirde aile planından çıka...
  • 212brl2nlhx2dcf
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Aile için premium hata
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes