Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Não consigo adicionar membros no plano familiar

Criei o plano familiar e enviei o convite, mas quando ele clica em aceitar o convite, vai direto para a página da minha conta, e consta que o convite dele ainda está pendente. Sendo que ele está logado na conta dele.

• Criei o plano familiar e enviei o convite, mas quando ele clica em aceitar o convite, vai direto para a página da minha conta, e consta que o convite dele ainda está pendente. Sendo que ele está loga...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The mail ia not coming

I can't get in family spotify. It doesn't let me. I opened the account with facebook. Could it be it

• Casual Listener
  • I can't get in family spotify. It doesn't let me. I opened the account with facebook. Could it be it
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family add failed

hi, i tried to add my family to my list on Family Premium. Apparently, already tried to submit the correct address, but they cant join. Any ideas how to get it done? Already tried the solution to cancel and resend, still no result.

• Casual Listener
  • hi, i tried to add my family to my list on Family Premium. Apparently, already tried to submit the correct address, but they cant join. Any ideas how to get it done?   Already tried the s...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Öğrenci paketi almama rağmen üyeliğim hala gelmedi.

İyi günler,Dün akşam saatlerinde Öğrenci belgemi ve diğer bilgilerimi sisteme girdim sonra bana gelen dönütte birkaç gün içinde mail geleceği yazıyor,hala premium üyeliğim yok normal mi bu durum acaba?Teşekkürler

• İyi günler,Dün akşam saatlerinde Öğrenci belgemi ve diğer bilgilerimi sisteme girdim sonra bana gelen dönütte birkaç gün içinde mail geleceği yazıyor,hala premium üyeliğim yok normal mi bu durum acab...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist sorting options

Hello, I have a problem with my own playlist. I deleted the playlist a few month ago. Now I wanted to follow this playlist again, so I joined the account of one of my old followers and tried to follow the playlist. I realized that I can't follow my o...

• Hello,   I have a problem with my own playlist. I deleted the playlist a few month ago. Now I wanted  to follow this playlist again, so I joined the account of one of my old followers and...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Family Plan

Could Spotify please allow the family plan users to also gain access to a Hulu account with the plan? My family and I would love to have access to Hulu. I would appreciate the ability to watch NBA games, but I cannot do it on my current plan. If I sw...

• Could Spotify please allow the family plan users to also gain access to a Hulu account with the plan? My family and I would love to have access to Hulu. I would appreciate the ability to watch NBA g...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
    Hulu
    Premium 6 months free
    Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why remove my account from family plan

I really enjoy listening to music with Spotify,but now I am facing a big problem about my account.I get an email about my account is removed from my family's plan,but i am sure that the address is correct because it is my home address!Can you help me...

• Casual Listener
  • I really enjoy listening to music with Spotify,but now I am facing a big problem about my account. I get an email about my account is removed from my family's plan,but i am sure that the address i...
  • hhhsuans
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Los datos de mi cuenta familiar no son correctos

Intento agregar a mis familiares pero me sale que la dirección no es correcta, el primer mes anduvo muy bien y este mes me hicieron el descuento del pago y me desconectaron todas las cuentas y ahora no se pueden enlazar, alguien me puede auudar?, Que...

• Intento agregar a mis familiares pero me sale que la dirección no es correcta, el primer mes anduvo muy bien y este mes me hicieron el descuento del pago y me desconectaron todas las cuentas y ahora ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Found my postal adress of my account

Hi, I have moved from 2 new house recently and I didn't remember wich adress I used to create my Family Account and now i can't add more family member cause they don't know wich adress they need to use for creating their account. If someone can help ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have moved from 2 new house recently and I didn't remember wich adress I used to create my Family Account and now i can't add more family member cause they don't know wich adress t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Postal Adress
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Familiy member still not working

I got premium familiy but my wife is still not able to see the download button...it still works like a basic plan, not premium...

• Casual Listener
  • I got premium familiy but my wife is still not able to see the download button...it still works like a basic plan, not premium...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Reactivating the Cancelled Premium

How do I reactivate my premium? I've cancelled it but it will expire on 29 and I still have a few more days to enjoy it. So how do I reactivate it? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • How do I reactivate my premium? I've cancelled it but it will expire on 29 and I still have a few more days to enjoy it. So how do I reactivate it? Thanks 😊
  • Emdeejane20
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution CANT ACCEPT FAMILY PLAN

Hello, this is QistinaI subscribed the Premium Family package which I am supposedly sharing with my sister and fiance. See the problem is spotify keeps signing out and declining my sister and fiance’s account when accessing their personal accounts. L...

• Hello, this is Qistina I subscribed the Premium Family package which I am supposedly sharing with my sister and fiance. See the problem is spotify keeps signing out and declining my sister and f...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Premium

I’ve just upgraded to Family Premium from Premium and sent out my invites but it still states that we are only Premium and we keep knocking each other off the site. How long does it take to upgrade? Do I have to wait for my monthly renewal date?

• I’ve just upgraded to Family Premium from Premium and sent out my invites but it still states that we are only Premium and we keep knocking each other off the site.  How long does it take to u...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Family

Bonjour, Via le compte de mes parents et l'abonnement Premium Family j'ai envoyé une invitation à compte spotify personnel que je viens de créer pour pouvoir partager les musiques. Même si je reçois le mail d'invitation, lorsque j'appuie sur “Accepte...

• Bonjour,  Via le compte de mes parents et l'abonnement Premium Family j'ai envoyé une invitation à compte spotify personnel que je viens de créer pour pouvoir partager les musiques. Même si j...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution FAMİLY SUBSCRİPTİON

Hİ,My daughter (Elif Hekimoglu) upgraded her premiun subscription to involve myself (Ayla H.) and my husband (Seckin H.). Although she is paying the family fee, our subscription has been denied by Spotfy, claiming that our adresses are not the same. ...

• Visitor
  • Hİ, My daughter (Elif Hekimoglu) upgraded her premiun subscription to involve myself (Ayla H.) and my husband (Seckin H.). Although she is paying the family fee, our subscription has been denied b...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution recuperar direccion plan familiar

Hola,no recuerdo qué dirección coloqué cuando creé la cuenta familiar, cómo puedo ver la dirección.gracias

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, no recuerdo qué dirección coloqué cuando creé la cuenta familiar, cómo puedo ver la dirección. gracias
  • Jcge
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution öğrenciliğim onaylanmasına rağmen 14 lira ödeme alındı

Merhaba 1 sene boyunca öğrenci indirimi kullandım sonra bu üyelik bilgilerimi tekrar doğrulamam gerekliymiş. Öğrenciliğim 7 mayısta onaylanmasına rağmen 13 mayısta benden 13.99 lira çekilmiş. ekstra alınan paranın iade edilmesini istiyorum.

• Merhaba 1 sene boyunca öğrenci indirimi kullandım sonra bu üyelik bilgilerimi tekrar doğrulamam gerekliymiş. Öğrenciliğim 7 mayısta onaylanmasına rağmen 13 mayısta benden 13.99 lira çekilmiş. ekstra ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Para kesildi fakat premium onaylanmadı

Öğrenci indirimi için başvurdum para kesildi ama öğrenci olduğuma dair belgeyi 2 kere yanlış attığım için premium hesabı alamadım ama kartımın hesap özetinde 6.99 lira kesildi gösteriyor.

• Öğrenci indirimi için başvurdum para kesildi ama öğrenci olduğuma dair belgeyi 2 kere yanlış attığım için premium hesabı alamadım ama kartımın hesap özetinde 6.99 lira kesildi gösteriyor.
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My family members were deleted

Hi,I have family subscription and I invited my family. Some of my family members were asked for address confirmation. I personally did it on their phone, but still, they were deleted.Can you please fix it and make sure it's not going to happen in the...

• Hi, I have family subscription and I invited my family. Some of my family members were asked for address confirmation. I personally did it on their phone, but still, they were deleted. Can you p...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tim

Minha esposa perdeu o acesso e mesmo com um novo convite não consegue entrar no plano, consta que ela não pode fazer parte do meu plano... Como posso solucionar essa inconsistência?

• Minha esposa perdeu o acesso e mesmo com um novo convite não consegue entrar no plano, consta que ela não pode fazer parte do meu plano... Como posso solucionar essa inconsistência?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes