Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Family premium, student exchange

-i have ordered a family premium. My son, lives in our adress, but is currently in stundent exchange for three months. The home addres is still the same. Is he a valid family member. I saw simil student question, student living technically homer, tem...

• -i have ordered a family premium. My son, lives in our adress, but is currently in stundent exchange for three months. The home addres is still the same. Is he a valid family member. I saw simil s...
  • Philipp127
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PREMIUM FAMILY INVITO

Salve,Non so perchè il giorno del rinnovo di premium family ha cancellato tutti i membri, tranne la sottoscritta, e da errore quando loro schiacciano per accettare l'invito. Quale può essere il problema e come posso risolvere?Grazie millePs: messaggi...

• Salve, Non so perchè il giorno del rinnovo di premium family ha cancellato tutti i membri, tranne la sottoscritta, e da errore quando loro schiacciano per accettare l'invito. Quale può essere il p...
  • francesca_ad
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with family plan

My dad created a family plan a while ago and nobody can be part of it. When he sends his invite to me it says that the invite was from someone else's name. Not only that, we can't enter his plan no matter what address we put in when we are asked to a...

• My dad created a family plan a while ago and nobody can be part of it. When he sends his invite to me it says that the invite was from someone else's name. Not only that, we can't enter his plan no m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to accept invitation to premium family

I live in the same house, same adress my abo was cancelled bc i didnt reply to one of their mails now i cant accept the new invitation

• I live in the same house,  same adress  my abo was cancelled bc i didnt reply to one of their mails  now i cant accept the new invitation  😞 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to verify address for Family Plan

I do not know how my family members can verify that we are in the same address? Where can we check what is our registered address?

• I do not know how my family members can verify that we are in the same address? Where can we check what is our registered address?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I sent the invitation to my family but in the process marks an error

I have a problem with the invitations in the family plan, when I send the invitations and my brothers try to accept, the web puts a message that it is not possible to accept the invitation.I already tried to send the invitation again and canceling it...

• I have a problem with the invitations in the family plan, when I send the invitations and my brothers try to accept, the web puts a message that it is not possible to accept the invitation. I a...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema com pagamento

O pagamento de duas contas que pago pelo meu cartao de credito foi debitado da minha conta, porém continuo recebendo mensagem, onde dizem que o pagamento ainda nao foi feito. Como proceder?

• O pagamento de duas contas que pago pelo meu cartao de credito foi debitado da minha conta, porém continuo recebendo mensagem, onde dizem que o pagamento ainda nao foi feito.  Como proceder?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Merging accounts for Family account

Good afternoon,I understand that upgrading my current account to a family account would save all of my playlists and saved information would go with me, but would it be possible to merge another accounts information to the family account? For instanc...

• Good afternoon, I understand that upgrading my current account to a family account would save all of my playlists and saved information would go with me, but would it be possible to merge another a...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Invite Not Working

The invite I've sent to my girlfriend, who lives at the same residence as me, is not working. Would there be any setting existing outside of the spotify app which would limit her from connecting?

• Visitor
  • The invite I've sent to my girlfriend, who lives at the same residence as me, is not working. Would there be any setting existing outside of the spotify app which would limit her from connecting?&nbs...
  • harveyisadora
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento duplicado

Bom dia. Eu possuo o plano familiar através da minha esposa, mas o pagamento está caindo no meu cartão e no cartão dela. Fui verificar na conta dela aonde estava apontando a forma de pagamento e estava direcionado para o cartão dela. Gostaria de sabe...

• Casual Listener
  • Bom dia. Eu possuo o plano familiar através da minha esposa, mas o pagamento está caindo no meu cartão e no cartão dela. Fui verificar na conta dela aonde estava apontando a forma de pagamento e esta...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Friend Feed update

After i Updated to Spotify Family and did my family as apart of the family, my friends feed won't update anymore and does my family's friend feedsAny Idea how to fix this problem?

• After i Updated to Spotify Family and did my family as apart of the family, my friends feed won't update anymore and does my family's friend feeds Any Idea how to fix this problem?
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium etkin olmuyor

Öğrenci olarak satın aldım para hesabımda çekilde premiun hesaba geçmedi yardım lütfen

• Öğrenci olarak satın aldım para hesabımda çekilde premiun hesaba geçmedi yardım lütfen
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alterei a forma de pagamento e perdi os familiares

Eu alterei a forma de pagamento trocando o cartão de crédito porém meus familiares desapareceram do plano familiar. O que fazer?

• Eu alterei a forma de pagamento trocando o cartão de crédito porém meus familiares desapareceram do plano familiar. O que fazer?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas no recadastramento.

Cadastrei 5 pessoas no plano familiar e todas sumiram. Agora nao consigo cadastra-los novamente.

• Cadastrei 5 pessoas no plano familiar e todas sumiram. Agora nao consigo cadastra-los novamente.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ASSINATURA FAMILIA

Diversas vezes tento fazer a assinatura do plano familiar, porem em nenhuma delas finaliza, para mim informa "Falha no pagamento, tente novamente" porem já faz mais de mês isso, já troquei de nevegador e etc, completei os dados conforme o titular do ...

• Diversas vezes tento fazer a assinatura do plano familiar, porem em nenhuma delas finaliza, para mim informa "Falha no pagamento, tente novamente" porem já faz mais de mês isso, já troquei de nevegad...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discount Family Subscriptions!

Hi,Curently I have a student account and I would like to subscribe to a family account till next october when I will go back to student. Is it possible ?In fact, my sister cannot yet subscribe to a student account but can do it in october.Who can hel...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Curently I have a student account and I would like to subscribe to a family account till next october when I will go back to student. Is it possible ? In fact, my sister cannot yet subscribe t...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

family plan log in issues

i just set up a family plan account . I have sent invites to my wife, son and daughter that all live with me. My son and daughter received their invites but my wife hasn't received hers. I have double and tripled checked the her email and everything ...

• i just set up a family plan account . I have sent invites to my wife, son and daughter that all live with me. My son and daughter received their invites but my wife hasn't received hers. I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 2 Kere ücret kesilmesi

MerhabalarÖğrenci üyeliği almak için kart bilgilerimi doldurdum sonrasında öğrenci olduğuma dair dosya isteyince bende sayfayı kapattım sonrasında tekrar bilgilerimi girdim ve hesabımdan 2 kez ücret kesilmiş gözüküyor birinin iadesini nasıl alabiliri...

• Merhabalar Öğrenci üyeliği almak için kart bilgilerimi doldurdum sonrasında öğrenci olduğuma dair dosya isteyince bende sayfayı kapattım sonrasında tekrar bilgilerimi girdim ve hesabımdan 2 kez ücre...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Administrar cuantas plan familiar

Hola solo por una duda, acabo de contratar el plan familiar y quería saber si las demás personas que agrege podrán ver quién está agregado en la cuenta o solo yo (administrador)No quisiera que vieran quien está agregado a la cuenta familiar quisiera ...

• Hola solo por una duda, acabo de contratar el plan familiar y quería saber si las demás personas que agrege podrán ver quién está agregado en la cuenta o solo yo (administrador) No quisiera que vier...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No "GO TO HULU" button

I am trying to get to my hulu page from spotify and there is no "Go To Hulu" button. It says that hulu is connected but if I go to the spotify website it is not linked to my account. Please help!

• I am trying to get to my hulu page from spotify and there is no "Go To Hulu" button.  It says that hulu is connected but if I go to the spotify website it is not linked to my account. Please hel...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes