Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution problème

Bonjour, j’ai normalement un compte spotify family, ma famille paie pour le compte, mais malgré plusieurs invitations qu’ils m’envoient je n’arrive pas à avoir spotify prenium, cela ne veut pas s’acctiver en me disant qu’il y a un problème, mais pas ...

• Bonjour, j’ai normalement un compte spotify family, ma famille paie pour le compte, mais malgré plusieurs invitations qu’ils m’envoient je n’arrive pas à avoir spotify prenium, cela ne veut pas s...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not being able to invite family members

I have created a Premium Family Plan and paid for it. At first all my family members were included under my invitation and spent some days with premium accounts, they even confirmed their adresses after a week (wich were all the same as mine). But su...

•  I have created a Premium Family Plan and paid for it. At first all my family members were included under my invitation and spent some days with premium accounts, they even confirmed their a...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify öğrenci indirimi premium üyeliği para çekildi fakat üyelik açık değil hemde 2 kere

Hesabımdan 2 kere 2 Mayıs 2018 günü para çekildi. Fakat öğrenci indirimi premium üyelik açık değil. Şuan sadece free üyelik açıktır. Paramın iadesini istiyorum.

• Hesabımdan 2 kere 2 Mayıs 2018 günü para çekildi. Fakat öğrenci indirimi premium üyelik açık değil. Şuan sadece free üyelik açıktır. Paramın iadesini istiyorum.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hulu and Spotify Premium

I have successfully paid for the subscription but I don’t have Spotify Premium please help!

• I have successfully paid for the subscription but I don’t have Spotify Premium please help!
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemi indirizzo Spotify Family

Salve a tutti,Un mese fa io e altri miei 4 amici ci siamo abbonati a Family Premium. Allo scattare del mese sono stati detratti i soldi ma io e una mia amica siamo state sganciate, dalle email arrivate sembra che sia perché non è stato possibile veri...

• Visitor
  • Salve a tutti, Un mese fa io e altri miei 4 amici ci siamo abbonati a Family Premium. Allo scattare del mese sono stati detratti i soldi ma io e una mia amica siamo state sganciate, dalle email a...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Subscription Only Allows Spotify Free

Hi, Just found out from my kids that our family subscription has turned everyone to Free only.Can't access the website to login or reach support. Thanks

• Hi,   Just found out from my kids that our family subscription has turned everyone to Free only. Can't access the website to login or reach support.   Thanks
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Adres wijzigen

Hallo, ik had n account met mijn vriend zijn gezin, stond ook onder zijn naam ingeschreven, dit heb ik gewijzigd , en mijn eigen postcode ingevoerd. Nu stuurde mijn moeder een uitnodiging voor family spotify , en deze wilde ik graag accepteren, maar ...

• Hallo, ik had n account met mijn vriend zijn gezin, stond ook onder zijn naam ingeschreven, dit heb ik gewijzigd , en mijn eigen postcode ingevoerd. Nu stuurde mijn moeder een uitnodiging voor family...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can you get your family back on your account?

HelloI haved got a new credit card, and i forgot to change the informations on the homepage, so i lost my family premium, i have typed in the correct card info now, but my family is no longer a part of my premium family and gets commercials, is the a...

• Hello I haved got a new credit card, and i forgot to change the informations on the homepage, so i lost my family premium, i have typed in the correct card info now, but my family is no longer a p...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Expulsão indevida do plano familiar

Dois membros do meu plano familiar e que moram comigo foram expulsos indevidamente do plano. Já tentei inúmeras vezes reenviar os convites para que eles possam ser integrados ao plano novamente, mas toda vez que eles tentam recebem uma **bleep** auto...

• Dois membros do meu plano familiar e que moram comigo foram expulsos indevidamente do plano. Já tentei inúmeras vezes reenviar os convites para que eles possam ser integrados ao plano novamente, mas ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Exclusão indevida de membros plano família
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Upgrade

I just upgrade to Spotify Family, and the invite is not working. It sends the invite to the email address, but then when the invite tries to Accept, it just goes to the subscription and payment page.

• I just upgrade to Spotify Family, and the invite is not working.   It sends the invite to the email address, but then when the invite tries to Accept, it just goes to the subscription and p...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

steps to accept invitation

I have sent the email to kids, how do they accept where are there steps to set up family. It shouldn't be this difficult.

• I have sent the email to kids, how do they accept where are there steps to set up family.  It shouldn't be this difficult. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • accept invitation
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't add my son to family account

I try to add my son's account to my family account. He gets the invite on his mail, follows the link and enters all the additional data. Thereafter there's a message in red saying he cannot join this family plan. He is livning on the same address as ...

• I try to add my son's account to my family account. He gets the invite on his mail, follows the link and enters all the additional data. Thereafter there's a message in red saying he cannot join t...
  • cckeimig
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Family Plan

Hi, i'm having trouble to start a family plan that my husband invited me. It says that i can`t do it but doesn't says why. I put the same adress and after I submited it says tha i can`t be part of the family plan.thank you.

• Hi, i'm having trouble to start a family plan that my husband invited me. It says that i can`t do it but doesn't says why. I put the same adress and after I submited it says tha i can`t be part of t...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Need for street name and number for verification of Spotify Family Premium

I have been using Spotify Family Premium for a year. Spotify emailed members of my family saying they have to verify their address should be similar to mine. We stll live in the same address, but 3 of our family members failed to verify last week. I ...

• I have been using Spotify Family Premium for a year. Spotify emailed members of my family saying they have to verify their address should be similar to mine. We stll live in the same address, but 3 o...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution FRAUDEEE

Todo es un fraude,Quiero mi dinero de regreso!! Jamas me llego mi subcripcion pero si me cobraron cual ahorro si son mas rateros que nada!!!

• Todo es un fraude,Quiero mi dinero de regreso!! Jamas me llego mi subcripcion pero si me cobraron cual ahorro si son mas rateros que nada!!! 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline Mode

The Offline mode didnt work and the free trial didnt work either and i cant get it back.

• The Offline mode didnt work and the free trial didnt work either and i cant get it back.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Account

Hello! I invited a family member to the family account and she did a mistake on her address but forgot to change it again - now spotify kicked her out of the family account and I tried to send her another invitation that she got but as she tries to r...

• Hello!  I invited a family member to the family account and she did a mistake on her address but forgot to change it again - now spotify kicked her out of the family account and I tried to s...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded to Family Subscription and charged twice.

I just upgraded to the Family subsription and paid the €14.99. I see on my account that I was also charged the €9.99 the next day also. Can I please be refunded the €9,99? Thanks

• I just upgraded to the Family subsription and paid the €14.99. I see on my account that I was also charged the €9.99 the next day also. Can I please be refunded the €9,99? Thanks
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family how many devises can listen offline

If you have spotify family how many devises can download music and listen offline? If one spotify premium account can download 3333 songs on 3 devises can all six allowed on the family plan do the same?

• If you  have spotify family how many devises can download music and listen offline?  If one spotify premium account can download 3333 songs on 3 devises can all six allowed on the family p...
  • RobiP
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family Plan

My daughter has a single Spotify account and I want to start a family account. If she joins my family plan, then cancels her single account, will she lose all her music?

• My daughter has a single Spotify account and I want to start a family account. If she joins my family plan, then cancels her single account, will she lose all her music?
  • ChuckC59
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes