Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Öğrenci indirimini nasıl yenileyeceğim

Merhaba,12 aydır öğrenci indirimi ile kullanıyoru. bu ay sonunda bitecek. bilgilendirme emailinde öğrenciliğim devam ediyorsa indirimli kullanıma devam edebileceğim yazıyor, ancak sistemde öğrenci belgemi yükleyebileceğim ya da farklı bir şekilde öğr...

• Merhaba, 12 aydır öğrenci indirimi ile kullanıyoru. bu ay sonunda bitecek. bilgilendirme emailinde öğrenciliğim devam ediyorsa indirimli kullanıma devam edebileceğim yazıyor, ancak sistemde öğrenci ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cuenta premium

Hola tengo una cuenta premium y no me deja agregar a mi hijo que vivimos en la misma casa pongo la misma dirección y no me deja agregarlo, qué problema con ustedes. Por nuestro trabajo necesitamos este programa espero que soluciones este problema sin...

• Hola tengo una cuenta premium y no me deja agregar a mi hijo que vivimos en la misma casa pongo la misma dirección y no me deja agregarlo, qué problema con ustedes.  Por nuestro trabajo necesit...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Abonnement wijzigen

Hoi, Ik heb zojuist mijn abonnement van "Premium" naar "Premium for Family" gewijzigd. Ik heb alleen daarvóór niet mijn "Premium" abonnement opgezegd. Ik kan nergens vinden of ik nu voor allebei de abonnementen ingeschreven ben: dit wil ik niet. Is m...

• Hoi,   Ik heb zojuist mijn abonnement van "Premium" naar "Premium for Family" gewijzigd. Ik heb alleen daarvóór niet mijn "Premium" abonnement opgezegd.  Ik kan nergens vinden of ik nu v...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • abonnement
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Address not Working.

Hi, I had my family on the family plan, but it randomly kicked them out. I've tried sending the invites, but they keep getting an error when validating the address. This leads me to think I put the address in a different way than expected. I've been ...

• Hi,   I had my family on the family plan, but it randomly kicked them out. I've tried sending the invites, but they keep getting an error when validating the address. This leads me to think I...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A minha conta está como ativa no plano familiar e na aplicação não, o que eu faço?

A minha conta no plano familiar está ativa juntamente as outras 4, mas na aplicação não acontece o mesmo! Estou com a versão free, o que faço para corrigir este problema?

• A minha conta no plano familiar está ativa juntamente as outras 4, mas na aplicação não acontece o mesmo! Estou com a versão free, o que faço para corrigir este problema? 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trying to Update Credit Card Info

Everytime I try to click update on the subscription page I get redirected to the family plan upgrade page. I login using facebook. [Mod edit - Screenshots with card info] Instead I get redirected here. I've tried multiple browsers on different device...

• Everytime I try to click update on the subscription page I get redirected to the family plan upgrade page. I login using facebook.   [Mod edit - Screenshots with card info]   I...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan familiar

Buenas, resulta que mi hermana, mi padre y yo nos queremos hacer el plan familiar pero claro, mi hermana ya vive con su novio, mi padre vive en otra casa y yo con mi madre. Aun así podemos hacernos el plan familiar y domiciliarlo solo en una casa aun...

• Buenas, resulta que mi hermana, mi padre y yo nos queremos hacer el plan familiar pero claro, mi hermana ya vive con su novio, mi padre vive en otra casa y yo con mi madre. Aun así podemos hacernos e...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan

Something is wrong with the address it wont let my sister log in. Can I check the address I used or do I have to cancel it? And if I cancel it and create a new account with the right address will i be charged twice

• Something is wrong with the address it wont let my sister log in. Can I check the address I used or do I have to cancel it? And if I cancel it and create a new account with the right address will i b...
  • MortezaHosseini
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family

Help, I recently paid for spotify premium for the family and instead of putting my name as the owner of the account, I put the name of my son. I've looked but I can't find a way to change the account name. The email and password are still my own, and...

• Help, I recently paid for spotify premium for the family and instead of putting my name as the owner of the account, I put the name of my son.  I've looked but I can't find a way to change the a...
  • kaitlynk
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify familiar

Me cansé de tratar de vincular a mi esposa y mi hija al Spotify familiar, y no pude y la plataforma me dió todas las dificultades posibles, ah! Pero eso sí, me cobraron por el grupo familiar a pesar de que ellas nunca disfrutaron del servicio, por es...

• Me cansé de tratar de vincular a mi esposa y mi hija al Spotify familiar, y no pude y la plataforma me dió todas las dificultades posibles, ah! Pero eso sí, me cobraron por el grupo familiar a pesar ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family

I have a few questions about premium for family. Can I use my student discount on it? Would we all have to use the same password? How are these separate accounts connected? Would they have access to my account, and vice versa?

• Regular
  • I have a few questions about premium for family. Can I use my student discount on it? Would we all have to use the same password? How are these separate accounts connected? Would they have access t...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • spotify premium for family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invite fail

Heymy daughter dont receive the invitemail..tried all of the tips and such,no luck:/ No problem with her mothers invite,worked instantly.could it be some kind of restrictions on her phone maybe ? Please help us.øystein(norway

• Casual Listener
  • Hey my daughter dont receive the invitemail..tried all of the tips and such,no luck:/  No problem with her mothers invite,worked instantly. could it be some kind of restrictions on her phone ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium

I can’t accept my housemate’s family premium invitation. I have once successfully joined and then I forgot to verify my account and was kicked off. Although the invitation has been sent again I am unable to join. This would have been the second time ...

• I can’t accept my housemate’s family premium invitation. I have once successfully joined and then I forgot to verify my account and was kicked off. Although the invitation has been sent again I am u...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

owner family account

I thought that i was the one responsible for our family premium account, but when i access my account it keeps repeating to contact the responsible person. So nobody in my family knows who is the responsible one. How can we find out?

• I thought that i was the one responsible for our family premium account, but when i access my account it keeps repeating to contact the responsible person. So nobody in my family knows who is the r...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleted family member by mistake

Hi everyone, I deleted my daughteron our family account by accident this morning and have sent an invite to her straight away to get her back on our premium family plan. I'm worried she will have lost all her music and playlists when she accepts and ...

• Hi everyone,   I deleted my daughteron our family account by accident this morning and have sent an invite to her straight away to get her back on our premium family plan. I'm worried s...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Family subscription problem

Tengo un problema parecido mis familiares no pueden ingresar al plan familiar que me suscribi, ellos ingresaron la misma dirección pero ninguno fue aceptado

• Tengo un problema parecido mis familiares no pueden ingresar al plan familiar que me suscribi, ellos ingresaron la misma dirección pero ninguno fue aceptado 
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Me eliminaron del Plan Familiar Premium

Recibí una invitación al plan familiar, al cual sólo tuve acceso un mes para posteriormente ser eliminada repentinamente, el administrador del plan no me eliminó ni nada por el estilo, por lo que me volvió a enviar la invitación para unirme de nuevo,...

• Recibí una invitación al plan familiar, al cual sólo tuve acceso un mes para posteriormente ser eliminada repentinamente, el administrador del plan no me eliminó ni nada por el estilo, por lo qu...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I have premium and joined our family premium but Spotify have still withdrawn money from my account?

Hi!I have hade Premium for years and my husband got Family Premium for two months ago. I was invited and joined our Family account. But now I found out that Spotify have withdrawn the premium fee from my account (autogiro in Sweden) - one month after...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have hade Premium for years and my husband got Family Premium for two months ago. I was invited and joined our Family account. But now I found out that Spotify have withdrawn the premium fee f...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Payment Problems
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family

So we bougt a premium family pack. Eventough my borther's and father's membership has updated and they are using premium account, my membership hasnt been updated and my account seen as a free account. This is the second month of our subscribtion and...

• So we bougt a premium family pack. Eventough my borther's and father's membership has updated and they are using premium account, my membership hasnt been updated and my account seen as a free a...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema no plano família

Boa tarde!Eu e meu marido estamos com problema na conta família do spotify. Não consigo adiciona-lo, diz que o endereço não confere. Tô quase mandando minha certidão de casamento pra vocês pra ver se libera. Tem um tempãoooo que estamos tentando.

• Boa tarde! Eu e meu marido estamos com problema na conta família do spotify. Não consigo adiciona-lo, diz que o endereço não confere. Tô quase mandando minha certidão de casamento pra vocês pra ver ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes