Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Sent an email for a family member, member has not recieved email

I've resubmitted the invite email, deleted the member's information then put it back in to resubmit, and nothing. Not sure what to do

• I've resubmitted the invite email, deleted the member's information then put it back in to resubmit, and nothing. Not sure what to do
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Fui removida do meu plano familiar

Fui removida do meu plano familiar por erro da equipe Spotify, pois moro no mesmo endereço que o titular da conta!

• Casual Listener
  • Fui removida do meu plano familiar por erro da equipe Spotify, pois moro no mesmo endereço que o titular da conta! 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Importing playlist to family plan

Ok we had a premium account that was shared between a few family members. The members had their own playlists. We have since upgraded to the family plan and we all made separate accounts aside from the initail parent account. So how do the childen ac...

• Ok we had a premium account that was shared between a few family members.  The members had their own playlists.  We have since upgraded to the family plan and we all made separate a...
  • Rodolfolopez
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan Export Playlist

We all used the same Premium Account. Which sucked as someone was always interupring and taking over the account to listen on thier device. I just signed up for Family Plan and sent the invites. How do we get all the playlist from the one account to ...

• We all used the same Premium Account.  Which sucked as someone was always interupring and taking over the account to listen on thier device.  I just signed up for Family Plan and sent the i...
  • Rodolfolopez
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family postal code

two of my family members got logged off their spotify and can`t get back in because it is asking for a postal code which i never put in and it is asking for one

• two of my family members got logged off their spotify and can`t get back in because it is asking for a postal code which i never put in and it is asking for one 
  • bramski1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Double payment

Since we have now chosen the family premium membership, how can I cancel my previous premium membership to avoid paying «double»?

• Since we have now chosen the family premium membership, how can I cancel my previous premium membership to avoid paying «double»?
  • soundster
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas com plano familiar

Olá! No dia 21/03 recebi um email para confirmar o endereço do plano familiar. Inseri o CEP e disse que havia sido confirmado com sucesso! Passados 7 dias, recebo novo email dizendo que não foi possível verificar o endereço e informando a minha remoç...

• Casual Listener
  • Olá!  No dia 21/03 recebi um email para confirmar o endereço do plano familiar. Inseri o CEP e disse que havia sido confirmado com sucesso! Passados 7 dias, recebo novo email dizendo que não fo...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan and i got out of there

Hi, i was in a family plan and then like 2 months ago, i tried to play my download songs and the app show me that i need a premium acount, i dont know why if i was in a family plan... can you help me?, the others members of this family plan have the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i was in a family plan and then like 2 months ago, i tried to play my download songs and the app show me that i need a premium acount, i dont know why if i was in a family plan... can you help m...
  • Josefinavg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mattheus Antunes

Participava de um Plano Familiar, moro no mesmo prédio de um primo, mas minha conta premium foi cancelada. Como proceder pra recuperar minha conta?

• Participava de um Plano Familiar, moro no mesmo prédio de um primo, mas minha conta premium foi cancelada. Como proceder pra recuperar minha conta?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Problemas com Plano Familiar Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Öğrenci indirimi Ödeme Sorunu

01/04/2018 tarihinde başvuru yapıp, ödemesi kartımdan çekilen, sonrasında SheerID ile onay postasını 03/042018 tarihinde aldığım hesabım premium hesaba geçiş yapmadı. Tekrar ödeme yapmam isteniyor. Durumu düzeltebilir misiniz?

• 01/04/2018 tarihinde başvuru yapıp, ödemesi kartımdan çekilen, sonrasında SheerID ile onay postasını 03/042018 tarihinde aldığım hesabım premium hesaba geçiş yapmadı. Tekrar ödeme yapmam isteniyor. D...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hola, necesito ayuda urgente

tengo mis miembros de mi familia activo todos y sin ningun problema hace tiempo, hace poco una semana me enviaron un correo que confirmara la direccion de un miembro que aparece con el correo *snip* y yo la confirme y todo bien, y hoy me llega un cor...

• Casual Listener
  • tengo mis miembros de mi familia activo todos y sin ningun problema hace tiempo, hace poco una semana me enviaron un correo que confirmara la direccion de un miembro que aparece con el correo *snip* ...
  • gonzalomu12
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to join Family Plan

Already fill in the details with the right address (same address with owner of the account) but still unable to join the plan. Help?

• Visitor
  • Already fill in the details with the right address (same address with owner of the account) but still unable to join the plan. Help?  
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family plan issues
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade the existing Premium subscription to family plan

Hi All, I just get married. I would like to upgrade my existing Premium Subscription (It will be expired on 28/11/2018) to Family Plan for sharing music with my wife.What should I do? How will be the current subscription balance? Will the system char...

• Hi All,   I just get married. I would like to upgrade my existing Premium Subscription (It will be expired on 28/11/2018) to Family Plan for sharing music with my wife. What should I d...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • balance
    upgrade
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member was thrown out of family account

A family member was suddenly thrown out of our family account without a reason and can’t accept our invitations

• A family member was suddenly thrown out of our family account without a reason and can’t accept our invitations 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am paying for Family plan but it does show on subscriptions.

I joined the Family plan in January. However, as of the past 30 days I've paid my monthly subscription but I don't have it on my account. I first noticed that I started getting ads, and not I see a charge on March 13 but I don't have the service. How...

• I joined the Family plan in January.  However, as of the past 30 days I've paid my monthly subscription but I don't have it on my account.  I first noticed that I started getting ads, and n...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas com autenticação do convite do plano familiar.

Recebi convite para participar do plano familiar porém, não consigo cadastrar. Os dados estão todos corretos, mas na finalização do cadastro do convite aparece que não posso fazer parte do plano familia. Estou logada na conta certa, tudo certinho.

• Recebi convite para participar do plano familiar porém, não consigo cadastrar. Os dados estão todos corretos, mas na finalização do cadastro do convite aparece que não posso fazer parte do plano fami...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Promoção Plano Familiar

Sobre a promoção de dois meses grátis, após eu comprá-la, posso ativar o plano familiar e a promoção irá continuar sendo válida?

• Sobre a promoção de dois meses grátis, após eu comprá-la, posso ativar o plano familiar e a promoção irá continuar sendo válida? 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem inviting family member to Premium

I sent invitation to my family member, when she wanted to accept it, it said Adding to this family premium subscription failed. In FAQ I dont see how to solve it. Please let me know what to do. Thanks!

• I sent invitation to my family member, when she wanted to accept it, it said Adding to this family premium subscription failed. In FAQ I dont see how to solve it. Please let me know what to do....
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

quiero contratar plan familiar premium y me arroja error de codigo postal

al llenar el formulario completo los datos de tarjeta de credito bien e introduzco el codigo postal entregado por correos de chile (www.correos.cl) y me indica que el codigo postal no es valido, que puedo hacer.?

• al llenar el formulario completo los datos de tarjeta de credito bien e introduzco el codigo postal entregado por correos de chile (www.correos.cl) y me indica que el codigo postal no es valido, que ...
  • joserb20
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When will the Sudent Discount be avaible in Romania?

I saw that other countries have this type of discount and I'm wondering if it will be avaible in my country too.

• Casual Listener
  • I saw that other countries have this type of discount and I'm wondering if it will be avaible in my country too.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes