Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Premium Family please Help!?

I‘m going to the USA next year and am using Premium Family with my Family (Austria) does it still work if I‘m in the USA and they are in Austria?Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I‘m going to the USA next year and am using Premium Family with my Family (Austria) does it still work if I‘m in the USA and they are in Austria? Thanks
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

User can't join family

Hi,I tried to invite a family member in to my spotify family premium subscription. I got the reminder mail that she should verify her account and as she tried to, it just doesn't work. Is it because she was "testing" the premium family subscription a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I tried to invite a family member in to my spotify family premium subscription. I got the reminder mail that she should verify her account and as she tried to, it just doesn't work. Is it b...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium for Family - confirmation of Address

Hi, My sister in law, who lives with us shares my premium account through Spotify Premium for Family.I guess she didn't have in her profile the same address as mine and got Spotify's email for the confirmation of address. When she finally read the em...

• Hi,   My sister in law, who lives with us shares my premium account through Spotify Premium for Family. I guess she didn't have in her profile the same address as mine and got Spotify's e...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment is not going well

Well, basically i want to upgrade my account with the family plan, i put the info of my card but it just say´s that something went wrong, but im sure it´s the right info. Have already talked to my bank and they say that is a problem with the trade so...

• Well, basically i want to upgrade my account with the family plan, i put the info of my card but it just say´s that something went wrong, but im sure it´s the right info. Have already talked to my b...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Not able to join Premium for Family group

Recently some of my dependent members lost the access to the group, after resending the invitation they get messages like "not able to join".

• Casual Listener
  • Recently some of my dependent members lost the access to the group, after resending the invitation they get messages like "not able to join".  
  • Jajaweed
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Account

Ich habe einen Family-Account aboniert. Ich habe meine Ehefrau dazu eingeladen.Sie bekam die E-Mail mit dem Einladungs-Link. Sie hat diesen geklickt und ihr eigenes Spotify-Konto eroeffnet Dann hat sie Musik angehoert und geteilt. Die Verbindung von ...

• Visitor
  • Ich habe einen Family-Account aboniert. Ich habe meine Ehefrau dazu eingeladen.Sie bekam die E-Mail mit dem Einladungs-Link. Sie hat diesen geklickt und ihr eigenes Spotify-Konto eroeffnet Dann hat s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family Users cannot stream different music on different devices on the exact same time

Please Help! I have a Premium Family Account...just added my boyfriend. Why can't we each play our own music on our own devices at the same time? He likes to use Spotify on his computer while I like to use Spotify on my phone while I am on the go. He...

• Casual Listener
  • Please Help!   I have a Premium Family Account...just added my boyfriend. Why can't we each play our own music on our own devices at the same time?   He likes to use Spotify on his c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family users cannot stream different music on different devices at the same time

Frustrated boyfriend cannot play his own music on his computer while I am playing my own music ony phone...thought being Premium Family would let us stream different music on different devices at the same time Any solutions? Short of just getting our...

• Casual Listener
  • Frustrated boyfriend cannot play his own music on his computer while I am playing my own music ony phone...thought being Premium Family would let us stream different music on different devices at t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa and Premium

We have an echo dot in each room of the house. Each kid has their own Spotify login (through the Premium account) and I've set up the Dot's to have multi-room functionality (which is GREAT for gatherings and summer BBQs) but I can't figure out how to...

• We have an echo dot in each room of the house.  Each kid has their own Spotify login (through the Premium account) and I've set up the Dot's to have multi-room functionality (which is GREAT for ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family isn't receiving invitation email

Hello, I sent out an invitation email for my Mother to share in my premium family account , but after numerous resends and cancelling and trying again etc she doesn't seem to be receiving the email. Anyone know Ia way I can subvert this or why it is ...

• Hello,   I sent out an invitation email for my Mother to share in my premium family account , but after numerous resends and cancelling and trying again etc she doesn't seem to be receiving t...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removida de Conta Premium Familiar

Estive viajando por uma semana, sem acesso a internet. Retornei hoje para minha residencia e, ao verificar meus e-mails, fui surpreendida com a noticia de que eu havia sido removida da conta familiar da minha irma, nao conseguindo mais retornar. Soli...

• Estive viajando por uma semana, sem acesso a internet. Retornei hoje para minha residencia e, ao verificar meus e-mails, fui surpreendida com a noticia de que eu havia sido removida da conta familiar...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family member subscription

I have had a long standing premium account and recently signed up to family so my wife could setup her own playlists etc and listen to spotify on the go. She had a free account that was setup in the UK. We now live in the US and it won't let us chang...

• I have had a long standing premium account and recently signed up to family so my wife could setup her own playlists etc and listen to spotify on the go. She had a free account that was setup in t...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscribed family package, but

Help. I subscribed premium. It run smoothly, just until now suddenly I'm no longer premium. Please fix this bug spotify. Thank you

• Help. I subscribed premium. It run smoothly, just until now suddenly I'm no longer premium. Please fix this bug spotify. Thank you  
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Account - Military Family

Hello, I would like to start a Premium Account for my family. My son who lives with us is active duty Military but will be stationed next month. His residence will continue to be our address but he will be living at different locations. His next duty...

• Hello,   I would like to start a Premium Account for my family.  My son who lives with us is active duty Military but will be stationed next month.  His residence will c...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member

Hello me and my family have a family premium member but every time we try too listen more than on at the same time it stops. My wife and I are alsowe students is it any disscount for this

• Casual Listener
  • Hello me and my family have a family premium member but every time we try too listen more than on at the same time it stops.  My wife and I are alsowe students is it any disscount for this
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Help

Hi! I have a question regarding the family plan. Me and my family live in Portugal but my sister studies in England, so, she spens about 50% of the time there. Can she be included in the family account?Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have a question regarding the family plan. Me and my family live in Portugal but my sister studies in England, so, she spens about 50% of the time there. Can she be included in the family a...
  • jnreves
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium - Active Duty Military

My son is active duty and not currently stationed at home. Can I still add him to my family premium plan?

• My son is active duty and not currently stationed at home. Can I still add him to my family premium plan?  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sokak no İsteme durumu !!!!!

Merhaba öncelikle Sokak no bulunmamakta sadece sokak adı mevcut !! Aile üyeliği için yardımcı olurmusunuz lütfen !

• Merhaba öncelikle 🙂 Sokak no bulunmamakta sadece sokak adı mevcut !! Aile üyeliği için yardımcı olurmusunuz lütfen !
  • qaz34
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

So Frustrated

This is ridiculous. I have spent over 2 hours trying to get my account, my husband's account and our restaurant's account connected to the family plan with no success. Is spotify intentionally making this impossible and more frustrating than it's wor...

• This is ridiculous. I have spent over 2 hours trying to get my account, my husband's account and our restaurant's account connected to the family plan with no success. Is spotify intentionally m...
  • joel2762
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes