Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscribed family package, but

Help. I subscribed premium. It run smoothly, just until now suddenly I'm no longer premium. Please fix this bug spotify. Thank you

• Help. I subscribed premium. It run smoothly, just until now suddenly I'm no longer premium. Please fix this bug spotify. Thank you  
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Account - Military Family

Hello, I would like to start a Premium Account for my family. My son who lives with us is active duty Military but will be stationed next month. His residence will continue to be our address but he will be living at different locations. His next duty...

• Hello,   I would like to start a Premium Account for my family.  My son who lives with us is active duty Military but will be stationed next month.  His residence will c...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member

Hello me and my family have a family premium member but every time we try too listen more than on at the same time it stops. My wife and I are alsowe students is it any disscount for this

• Casual Listener
  • Hello me and my family have a family premium member but every time we try too listen more than on at the same time it stops.  My wife and I are alsowe students is it any disscount for this
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Help

Hi! I have a question regarding the family plan. Me and my family live in Portugal but my sister studies in England, so, she spens about 50% of the time there. Can she be included in the family account?Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have a question regarding the family plan. Me and my family live in Portugal but my sister studies in England, so, she spens about 50% of the time there. Can she be included in the family a...
  • jnreves
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium - Active Duty Military

My son is active duty and not currently stationed at home. Can I still add him to my family premium plan?

• My son is active duty and not currently stationed at home. Can I still add him to my family premium plan?  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sokak no İsteme durumu !!!!!

Merhaba öncelikle Sokak no bulunmamakta sadece sokak adı mevcut !! Aile üyeliği için yardımcı olurmusunuz lütfen !

• Merhaba öncelikle 🙂 Sokak no bulunmamakta sadece sokak adı mevcut !! Aile üyeliği için yardımcı olurmusunuz lütfen !
  • qaz34
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

So Frustrated

This is ridiculous. I have spent over 2 hours trying to get my account, my husband's account and our restaurant's account connected to the family plan with no success. Is spotify intentionally making this impossible and more frustrating than it's wor...

• This is ridiculous. I have spent over 2 hours trying to get my account, my husband's account and our restaurant's account connected to the family plan with no success. Is spotify intentionally m...
  • joel2762
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Tried Adding Family member to Family Plan, won’t work.

Hi I tried to have somebody in my house added to my new Family Premium account. I sent him the invite and he clicked Accept Invitation it went to a log in screen and when he put in my log in info it just went to my account page. We live in the same h...

• Hi I tried to have somebody in my house added to my new Family Premium account. I sent him the invite and he clicked Accept Invitation it went to a log in screen and when he put in my log in info i...
  • Tipsterbl
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My boyfriend can't join my family group

My boyfriend started to live with me few weeks ago and now, out of the blue, his account was deleted from my family perfil. How can you resolve this?

• My boyfriend started to live with me few weeks ago and now, out of the blue, his account was deleted from my family perfil. How can you resolve this? 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change country

Hi, I'm living on the france/swiss border, my account is in euros in france but i live in switzerland. I took a spotify familly account and as my credit card is french it's registered in france. My girlfriend cannot join because her account is in swi...

• Hi, I'm living on the france/swiss border, my account is in euros in france but i live in switzerland. I took a spotify familly account and as my credit card is french it's registered in france. My g...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invite to Family Plan Error

Looks like a common issue. Invited family members to join the family plan and users getting an error message. Tried resending (owner) and I'm getting an error message too.

• Looks like a common issue. Invited family members to join the family plan and users getting an error message. Tried resending (owner) and I'm getting an error message too.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to check host’s address

I am a host of family package. I’m not sure what’s address that I sent to spotify. All member in my family is now turn into free package so I think I wrote my address wrong.

• I am a host of family package. I’m not sure what’s address that I sent to spotify. All member in my family is now turn into free package so I think I wrote my address wrong.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan not working for other family members

I upgraded my account to premium. It's working fine for me. Then I upgraded to family plan - but my wife can't upgrade. Seems Spotify does not recognize her address as being the same as mine - simply because THERE IS NO ADDRESS, not even zipcode, whe...

• I upgraded my account to premium. It's working fine for me.   Then I upgraded to family plan - but my wife can't upgrade. Seems Spotify does not recognize her address as being the same a...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Fui removida do meu plano familiar!

Moro no mesmo endereco que as pessoas do meu plano familiar e fui removida. Porque isso aconteceu? O que eu fazer agora?

• Visitor
  • Moro no mesmo endereco que as pessoas do meu plano familiar e fui removida. Porque isso aconteceu? O que eu fazer agora?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium plan is being paid and it used to work but now it's not working

Hi, I always pay my family account and it's automatically discounted from my credit card. This month it was paid as always, however the accounts stopped working (all of them, including my own). But it has been paid, we checked. All of the accounts on...

• Hi, I always pay my family account and it's automatically discounted from my credit card. This month it was paid as always, however the accounts stopped working (all of them, including my own). But i...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problemas na confirmacao de membro no plano familiar

Ola, eu nao consigo confirmado nenhum dos membros do meu plano familiar. Eu confirmo tudo certo e fala que eendo o confirmador, sendo que como informacoes estao certas. Eu jja estou pagando um mes e os mebros nao estao usando! Queria ajuda urgentemen...

• Visitor
  • Ola,  eu nao consigo confirmado nenhum dos membros do meu plano familiar. Eu confirmo tudo certo e fala que eendo o confirmador, sendo que como informacoes estao certas. Eu jja es...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with family subscription

Hello,I believe i was removed from the family plan for not verifying my account, which makes no sense because i believe it asked me to verify my account when i created a spotify account. The plan owner resent an invite but it wouldnt work. The FAQ al...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I believe i was removed from the family plan for not verifying my account, which makes no sense because i believe it asked me to verify my account when i created a spotify account. The plan o...
  • Nomos
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plans, Amazon Echo, Listening at work

I went through and tried to see if there were any previously answered questions regarding my topic(s), but thought it would just be easier to get it all solved at once. I live in a house with my wife, two kids and mom. My mom has her own Echo in her ...

• ...oes each device need a login of its own?  How does my mom get her own Spotify?  Does she need to have an account and then will it link to the Family plan?  Same for me at work.  D...
  • nathanhale1974
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t subscribe to a family account

For some reason, when I tried to subscribe to a family account, I am getting to a 404 page. Someone knows why it happens??

• Regular
  • For some reason, when I tried to subscribe to a family account, I am getting to a 404 page.    Someone knows why it happens??
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes