Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Family

My dad bought the family version but i can't get my spotify into the family version. The code that he sent says it's not valid when you insert it in the right place for it on the spotify webpage. He tried sending the code again but it didn't help. I'...

• My dad bought the family version but i can't get my spotify into the family version. The code that he sent says it's not valid when you insert it in the right place for it on the spotify webpage. H...
  • reactreality101
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem connection sonos

I HAVE A PREMIUM FAMILY ACCOUNT BUT STILL SONOS IS NOT AVAILABLEIF I OPEN THE SPOTFY APP IT SHOWS SPOTIFY FREE BUT THAT WAS BEFORE OPENING PREMIUM FAMILY. MANY TIMES LOGGED OFF BUT PROBLEMS STAY. PLEASE HELP

• I HAVE A PREMIUM FAMILY ACCOUNT BUT STILL SONOS IS NOT AVAILABLE IF I OPEN THE SPOTFY APP IT SHOWS SPOTIFY FREE BUT THAT WAS BEFORE OPENING PREMIUM FAMILY. MANY TIMES LOGGED OFF BUT PROBLEMS STAY.&n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Split Family Premium Bill

Is it possible to split a family premium bill between all the users within that premium group? Thanks

• Is it possible to split a family premium bill between all the users within that premium group?     Thanks
  • JLKH09
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium for family issue

Good afternoon, I subscribed to premium for family around a month ago, which was then cancelled as I forgot to confirm the address. I've been invited again twice in order to confirm the address and it doesn't seem to work. I tried it from different c...

• Casual Listener
  • Good afternoon,   I subscribed to premium for family around a month ago, which was then cancelled as I forgot to confirm the address. I've been invited again twice in order to confirm the a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

When is Spotify Family Plan going to be Family Friendly?

There have been numerous threads regarding family-friendly controls \ explicit content etc... but I haven't been able to find anything current. Are there any plans to launch this functionality, or do I have to subscribe to Apple Music?

• There have been numerous threads regarding family-friendly controls \ explicit content etc... but I haven't been able to find anything current.   Are there any plans to launch this f...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • explicit material
    parental controls
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

my family cant login anymore to Premium Family account

Dear spotify community, since yesterday my family can't login to our Spotify Premium account. it worked for more than year (since Family Premium account exist). i also sent them new invitations but they still cant login.

• Dear spotify community,   since yesterday my family can't login to our Spotify Premium account. it worked for more than year (since Family Premium account exist). i also sent them new i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan familiar premium

Tenia spotify premium pero me llego un correo de verificar direccion y no lo hice en el tiempo, el problema es que la direccion de mi casa hay muchas maneras de anotarla y nadie se acuerda como la anotaron

• Tenia spotify premium pero me llego un correo de verificar direccion y no lo hice en el tiempo, el problema es que la direccion de mi casa hay muchas maneras de anotarla y nadie se acuerda como la an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problème paiement

Bonjour, J'essaye de valider le paiement mensuel (Famille) et j'ai le message : Mince ! Votre fournisseur de paiement semble avoir du mal aujourd'hui. Pas d'inquiétude, aucun montant n'a était débité. Réessayez ou utilisez un autre mode de paiement.J...

• Bonjour,   J'essaye de valider le paiement mensuel (Famille) et j'ai le message :  Mince ! Votre fournisseur de paiement semble avoir du mal aujourd'hui. Pas d'inquiétude, au...
  • byf57
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Put wrong address and can't see it

Hey guys I've just paid for a family premium account and can't invite my partner because I can't even remember what the wrong detail was. Is there any way to see it anywhere? ThanksSebastian

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys I've just paid for a family premium account and can't invite my partner because I can't even remember what the wrong detail was.    Is  there any way to see it anywhere? &n...
  • seborghi_spike
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can´t add a memeber on the family acount

I tried to add my father to the family account, I sent him the link but when he tries to corfirm, a message appears and says that they couldn´t comfirm the adress. The adress we put it´s the same, I don´t know what´s wrong

• I tried to add my father to the family account, I sent him the link but when he tries to corfirm, a message appears and says that they couldn´t comfirm the adress. The adress we put it´s the same, I...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subs

I’ve upgraded to family sharing and have set up a sharer successfully but still can’t listen to my own playlist separately, does my sharer need to move their playlist to their account.?

• I’ve upgraded to family sharing and have set up a sharer successfully but still can’t listen to my own playlist separately, does my sharer need to move their playlist to their account.?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Error

I made a payment to my premium account but I still want to pay username: 21jrtn5wiwcxd3jwvsxtup25i

• Casual Listener
  • I made a payment to my premium account but I still want to pay username: 21jrtn5wiwcxd3jwvsxtup25i
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family e Premium non funzionante

Ciao, avevo un account premium, mi hanno invitato ad un account family solo che dopo aver inserito i miei dati mi da errore. Ora sono downgradato al free. Non va piu il mio premium e non accedo al family. Aiuto ?

• Casual Listener
  • Ciao, avevo un account premium, mi hanno invitato ad un account family solo che dopo aver inserito i miei dati mi da errore. Ora sono downgradato al free. Non va piu  il mio premium e non a...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

do not make the family plan. it's a scam

I have a family plan, in which I registered my wife, who lives with me at the same address! already canceled 3 times her plan. Spotify family plan its a fake! Extremelly desappointed!

• I have a family plan, in which I registered my wife, who lives with me at the same address! already canceled 3 times her plan. Spotify family plan its a fake! Extremelly desappointed!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I paid 2 days ago but I'll be charged again Although I paid 2 days ago, I was asked to pay again

• Casual Listener
  • I paid 2 days ago but I'll be charged again   Although I paid 2 days ago, I was asked to pay again
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other Payment
    Student
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with Paypal payment

Hello community, from then to now I changed my bankaccount and also did this in paypal. Now i have the problem that I can not use paypal anymore to pay the premium contribution. A member from the paypal service told me that spotify now has to delete ...

• Hello community,   from then to now I changed my bankaccount and also did this in paypal. Now i have the problem that I can not use paypal anymore to pay the premium contribution. A member fro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • paypal
    Spotify
    Student
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"something went wrong, try later again!

Can´t add a new family member to our family account (still have room for new member). When sending an invitation - signing in as new spotify account - adding names, addresses - confirm we´re in a same houshold.... "something went wrong, try later aga...

• Casual Listener
  • Can´t add a new family member to our family account (still have room for new member). When sending an invitation - signing in as new spotify account - adding names, addresses - confirm we´re in a s...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't add my aunt to my family account

I can not add my aunt to my family account. She lives at home with me, but we can not do the up grade even after making a new account for her. What should I do?

• I can not add my aunt to my family account. She lives at home with me, but we can not do the up grade even after making a new account for her. What should I do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes