Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Problemas con Plan Familiar Premium

He intentado de todas las formas posibles de vincular las cuentas de mi familia pero vuelve a llegar el mensaje de verificación y la cuenta queda gratis, ya estoy fastidiado con este tema, si alguien sabe que debo hacer por favor, por otraparte tampo...

• He intentado de todas las formas posibles de vincular las cuentas de mi familia pero vuelve a llegar el mensaje de verificación y la cuenta queda gratis, ya estoy fastidiado con este tema, si alguien...
  • johancubides
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't invite anyone to Family account

If I click on Premium for Family on the left hand side, I get taken to a page with a blank white box at the top and I am unable to click or do anything with this page. If I go via my email and click on the send invite button to invite members to join...

• Casual Listener
  • If I click on Premium for Family on the left hand side, I get taken to a page with a blank white box at the top and I am unable to click or do anything with this page.   If I go via my email a...
  • anunimpressed
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't activate account in mobile

I have a premium family account and send an invitation to my daughter.She got the mail an follow the instructions but get's only a free account. If I check my "family account" it is noticed that she is an active member in our "family account".When sh...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium family account and send an invitation to my daughter. She got the mail an follow the instructions but get's only a free account. If I check my "family account" it is noticed that s...
  • darrennadine
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

Hey, i have changed my membership from student to family in 24th november. But yesterday i started getting mails from spotify that i didn’t pay the fee. It isn’t even a month why i get this mails?

• Hey,   i have changed my membership from student to family in 24th november. But yesterday i started getting mails from spotify that i didn’t pay the fee. It isn’t even a month why i get t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium 12 Monate Vorabzahlung - nun Wechsel auf Family Premium

Hi,wenn ich einen Spotify Premium Account vorab für 12 Monate bezahlt habe, was passiert, wenn ich nun auf Family Premium wechseln möchte? Wird das noch vorhandenen "Guthaben" auf den Premium Family Account angerechnet?Die Zahlung sollte ja nun für f...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, wenn ich einen Spotify Premium Account vorab für 12 Monate bezahlt habe, was passiert, wenn ich nun  auf Family Premium wechseln möchte? Wird das noch vorhandenen "Guthaben" auf den P...
  • _marieme_
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan - Students away at College

My son is away at college - can he be part of the Spotify family pla

• My son is away at college - can he be part of the Spotify family pla
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing Playlists within Premium for Family Accounts

Hi everyone... We have a premium for family subscription and a couple of us have created some great playlists. Is there a way to easily copy or share these lists across our premium for family accounts? Do you have to make them publicly available to d...

• ...remium for family accounts?  Do you have to make them publicly available to do so? Thanks for the help.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family - subscription

Hi,I was invited to an Premium for Family Spotify account, but following process of acceptation seems not to work. To accept an invitation:Open the link you received and click ACCEPT INVITATION. You’re redirected to a new browser that contains a pre-...

• Hi, I was invited to an Premium for Family Spotify account, but following process of acceptation seems not to work.   To accept an invitation: Open the link you received and click A...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Blank page instead of starting Premium for Family

I got the invite from my husband and when I click the link it's a dead-end page that is a white field. See attached. I've tried to use the "Redeem" window with the code that came with my husband's invitation but that didn't work either. Today is 11/1...

• I got the invite from my husband and when I click the link it's a dead-end page that is a white field. See attached.   I've tried to use the "Redeem" window with the code that came with my hus...
  • frammi
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium for family - Ads

I upgraded my premium account to the premium family account and we are getting ads on the accounts I've invited. I'm paying for no ads! How do I make this stop?

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded my premium account to the premium family account and we are getting ads on the accounts I've invited.  I'm paying for no ads! How do I make this stop?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

View playlists friends follow

Hi everyone, that might be a stupid question, but is there any optionto let friends view which playlists i follow? Been asked this many times and as far as i know, the only way to let them know is by sending a link for every single playlist through t...

• Hi everyone, that might be a stupid question, but is there any optionto let friends view which playlists i follow?    Been asked this many times and as far as i know, the only way to let ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Leaving Family but can members still use it?

Hello, I am the family account holder, however I will be no longer using it in a few months. I have 5 more people there. Is there a possibility for them to continue using the family service?What would be the best solution so they don't lose their acc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I am the family account holder, however I will be no longer using it in a few months. I have 5 more people there. Is there a possibility for them to continue using the family s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Other country, can't upgrade to premium family

hey, I live in Germany but I travel In NZ for half a year. My family got Premium Family in germany and invited me but I cant't upgrade my account. Do I have to be also in Germany? Is there a way to change my country to Germany eventhough I am not The...

• hey,   I live in Germany but I travel In NZ for half a year. My family got Premium Family in germany and invited me but I cant't upgrade my account. Do I have to be also in Germany? Is there a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Premium Services - Questions

So, I've already signed up for a standard premium membership and went past the free trial period and have been billed the standard bill, but I'm unsure about whether or not I can sign up for the .99 cent deal for 3 months if I'm to cancel my membersh...

• So, I've already signed up for a standard premium membership and went past the free trial period and have been billed the standard bill, but I'm unsure about whether or not I can sign up for the .99 ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
    Premium
    switching
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in, can't restore

I have a problem. I recently upgraded to family sharing with account A. Family member, B, accepted the invite, and made an account - account B. However, that account somwhow didn't get an username and is just random numbers and letters. When she trie...

• I have a problem. I recently upgraded to family sharing with account A. Family member, B, accepted the invite, and made an account - account B. However, that account somwhow didn't get an username a...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema com plano familiar

Minha irma criou uma conta e comecou um plano familiar, porem na conta dela em "editar perfil" e impossivel mudar o CEP, na verdade o campo nem existe. Portanto, quando ela me convida para o plano e eu coloco as informacoes (incluindo nosso CEP) para...

• Minha irma criou uma conta e comecou um plano familiar, porem na conta dela em "editar perfil" e impossivel mudar o CEP, na verdade o campo nem existe. Portanto, quando ela me convida para o plano e ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't end the procces of verification

I have a problem, because i get a email form SheerID "verification advancement successfully" but i have to end this process by click the button. And when i do this a see a message on the screen about this site dosen't works. What can i do ?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a problem, because i get a email form SheerID "verification advancement successfully" but i have to end this process by click the button. And when i do this a see a message on the screen about...
  • Gieniar
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

user who can not enter family plan

Hello I have a problem so that my son enters the family plan of spotify. However, my brother and my roomates have been able to enter without problems. I have tried to add my son from another computer (so that the cookies do not influence) but it has ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I have a problem so that my son enters the family plan of spotify. However, my brother and my roomates have been able to enter without problems. I have tried to add my son from a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Frustrated

We bought the family plan; however it is not working. We have tried to link our accounts multiple times but I am not able to join. We have now been charged for four months of the family plan, but are not able to use the service! The fact that it is s...

• We bought the family plan; however it is not working. We have tried to link our accounts multiple times but I am not able to join. We have now been charged for four months of the family plan, but a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes