Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

can't add a new member on my family suscription

Solved!

can't add a new member on my family suscription

Hi.

In my premium family plan I have a problem, it will not let me add new users even if they put the correct data, even one was already inside since time ago and suddenly was not inside the plan and could no longer join again.

I need to know why and what is the solution?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

i need help with this ,i cant add a 3 family menbers 

View solution in original post

21 Replies

Hey @javierlopezn, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Are your family members getting some kind of error message when they try to join the Premium for Family subscription?

Looking forward to your response 🙂

Hello Jacob

Tanks a lot

Yes, an error message that says "we could not confirm that you live in the same address as the account holder", I verify the data and they are correct.

I add an image of the error (in Spanish)

Best Regards.

7df172f3-e192-49b8-8db1-f21786f4cdc2.jpg

i have the same problem with my family users, 3 of them are out of the plan, and they cant join again... even when they are typing the correct data.

I have the same problem. The link is not working!

i have the exact same problem, i got famili suscription last month and i added 3 family members, but when the month ended it kicked out all 3 members from the family suscription and i can't get them back on it... please someone help me 😞

I'M ALSO HAVING THE EXACT PROBLEM. IT'S BEEN 2 MONTHS OF PAYING FOR "PREMIUM FAMILY" BUT I'M THE ONLY ONE ABLE TO USE IT. BRUTAL....

same problem, one of my family member can't join although she lives in the same house. it's unbelievable spotify doesn't have direct support

can you please give us a solution!

I'm having the same problem! My brother can't come back to the plan and I'm really thinking of cancel my Spotify if this problem isn't solved.

the only "solution" ive found was to tell my daughters to create a new spotify account with a different email... so they can join... but this is not practical... 

Yes! Its happening in my family plan too!!!! 

I dont know what is going on, but we need a solution ASAP 

Any news?? Need a solution too .... same problem

I have the same problem and i cant how to change or modify the address so i can add my sisters.

there isnt a solution... they say that we need to change the adress but it's imposible to do it... spotify family premium its a very bad product and the client supports its... ammm they don't have that service.

Same problem - is spotify doing this as a way to 'trap' users? really poor userface as well, no way of contacting spotify for help but they gladly take your money - nice.

Marked as solution

i need help with this ,i cant add a 3 family menbers 

I had this same exact issue previously and my original plan was I want to delete my account with the issue and just create a new one, but then I was able to have a chat with a real human from spotify, tell her my problem and she did something at the back on my account then everything works fine again. Here's what I did:

1. Go to Contact Spotify Support page -> Account -> I want to close my spotify account permanently -> close
  2. You need to fill in your name and why you want to close your accout. Just put in something like 'I have some issue with my premium for family subscription', then click on Start Chat
  3. There should be a chat window pops out from nowhere on the bottom right corner of your screen. Ask that human to help you with this stuff.

This is what I did just to contact them. Not sure if there is an esier way to contact a person from spotify

I texted Spotify at Facebook and it worked!! They helped me to add my brother !

I have a solution!

Add family members through incognito mode on Google Chrome.

I talked to customer support through their chat page and she recommended me to add them using that method. It also worked for family members to confirm their address. Since my mom isn't the most technically capable, I accepted her invitation for her. However, I wasn't able to do it through regular chrome, but incognito works!

Hope this was the solution to everyone's problem!

Suggested posts