Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

can't add account with family subscription

can't add account with family subscription

Hi, I have subscribed spotify family last january. Only 2 accounts have been created,

one for me and one for my elder daughter. I have been trying to add an account yesterday for my second daughter. Then she receives the invitation and clicks on it, 

that brings us to a page where she has to fill information (name, adress..) when she submits the form, the page reloads blank, and we have to fill information over again..

any issue ?

thanks

malik

5 Replies

Hey @malikcherif, welcome to the community. 

Hope you’re doing great!

Could you try this using another browser or incognito mode? If that doesn’t help, try using another device. 

If you’re still having trouble, try sending the invite using another email address (When sending an invite, you don’t need to send it to the email registered with your account).

Keep me posted 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @malikcherif! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That's odd.

Have you tried to use a different browser or clearing your cache/cookies to see if that helps?

Let me know how it goes! ^^

Peace

Just tried that : I cleared cache/cookies on the iphone, does not work.

tried to fill the form from opera browser on a mac, just the same again (see attached file). 
Can't try with a different email, because the owner of the account is my wife, she sent the token yesterday from her mac, with her email, and she is not here today.

Spotify is great when it works, but it is just a pain in the **bleep** to add an account (i had the same difficulties in january). I am about to give up and go to another streaming platform.. sorry guies

Ach 2018-08-29 à 09.33.26.jpg

Hi everyone,

I'm having the same issue as Malik. I've also tried the different suggestions but to no avail. Any other recommendations to solve this issue?

Thank you!

Hey @malikcherif,

With the notification you're getting it sounds like the address/country isn't matching with the family plan owners. Can we double check that you're putting in the same address they registered when signing up to plan?

@abbygrey, are you getting a similar notification when trying to sign up a family member? 

/T

Suggested posts