Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

change country on spotify family premium

Solved!

change country on spotify family premium

Hello there, I am facing difficulties to change my account from Germany to Italy. I was a student in Germany and now I am back to Italy. How can I change the country and let the people in my family be added to my Spotify premium family? I paid already for one year Spotify Premium Family but even with an Italian payment method i cannot change the country because it appears Germany in grey. Please help. Daniel

Schermata 2020-05-07 alle 22.31.40.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @cooldaniel1991 ,

Thanks for reaching out.

Your account's country setting must match the country where your used payment method has been issued.

If you've purchased a prepaid plan, updating your country setting using an Italian payment method will only take effect after that remaining time is spent.

This means that you'll need to wait for the current plan to end before you're able to set your account's country setting to Italy.

This is due to for various technical and legal reasons (the cost for the monthly subscriptions varies from country to country). 

You can always monitor the status of your subscription on your account page.

Hope this helps 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @cooldaniel1991 ,

Thanks for reaching out.

Your account's country setting must match the country where your used payment method has been issued.

If you've purchased a prepaid plan, updating your country setting using an Italian payment method will only take effect after that remaining time is spent.

This means that you'll need to wait for the current plan to end before you're able to set your account's country setting to Italy.

This is due to for various technical and legal reasons (the cost for the monthly subscriptions varies from country to country). 

You can always monitor the status of your subscription on your account page.

Hope this helps 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts