Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

family invite not working

family invite not working

So I wrote out a well organized and thorough message but when I tried to submit it it said I needed a label. After adding a label and submitting the page refreshed with an error and I lost it all.

My wife and I have been on premium for years and after updating the billing visa I can't invite her back onto the plan.

Tried the following:

• send invite
  • checked spam
  • searched her inbox
  • sent from incognito

I keep seeing "INVITE WITH LINK" being suggested but do not see that as an option anywhere. I have been trying to fix this for a week.

What can I do to get this fixed?

3 Replies

Hi @austinout!

We'll try to get this sorted out. You've probably looked at the help page in regard to unsuccessful family plan invites: 

Here are some things to check first:

• If you’re accepting the invite on the same device it was sent from, make sure the owner who sent the invite has logged out of their account page first.
  • If you didn’t receive an email with the link, be sure to check your junk/spam folders.

Still not working? Try resending the invite:

Note: Only plan owners can send invites. If you’re trying to join a plan, you need to ask the owner to complete these steps.

1. Go to your Premium for Family account page and select the member you want to re-invite.
  2. Click RESEND INVITE.
  3. If that doesn’t work, click CANCEL INVITE and re-invite the member by clicking SEND INVITE, and re-entering their details.

If this has proved to be unsuccessful, you could perhaps contact Spotify support directly to try and resolve the problem.

Best wishes!

A

Double checked on the details you sent over and tried the offered solutions. Still nothing is working.

I did not know contacting spotify support directly was an option. How do I contact them?

and thank you for the assistance.

Suggested posts