Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

( 6s)

Operating System

(iOS 10)

My Question or Issue

Hello, my invited user to family plan cannot get acceptance on the plan when she fill the form at the acceptance form coming with the link at invitation. She faces "there is something goes wrong pls try again later" mesaage. Pls assist in resolving this matter soonest. Her e-mail: *snip*

6 Replies

Hey @ersinsaydam.

Let's make sure each family member is logged into their own personal accounts here before accepting the invitation.

They can also try clearing their browser's cache and cookies or using an incognito window to before trying again.

Let me know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

I have similar problem.

I was invited to family account, and at the begining it showed - Welcome to family!

Everything was fine. After few days - I have free account ... no family..

I know family account manager didn't delete me from list. She even tryed to send me new invites. And when I'm trying to join by invite, it shows me this msg:

Did try this from PC or from phone - no difference. Can't join anymore.

photo5812333711184735746.jpg

Same. My sister tried to invite me again and i can't join the family 😞

Hey @eifelis.

This error message shows up if the user can't verify the Family plan owner's address. Right now, all users of the plan must live in the same physical address as stated on the T&Cs.

If they don't live in the same address, they can still get the regular Premium subscription here.

All the best.

We live in same address but still connot ensure my wife to join to my family plan. Can u Pls asisst soonest?

No worries!

If you live in the same address but you're getting the same error message, you'll need to contact the Support team.

You can reach out to them via Twitter or Facebook. They'll take a closer look at the accounts to help you out as soon as possible.

All the best.

Suggested posts