Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

multiple concurrent family users

multiple concurrent family users

Hi - I have a premium account for the family but at the moment there is one shared user id and only one person can stream at a time in the house. We have one account and 4 users, so do I need to set up 3 new free accounts and then invite those users to the premium family account ? Do they need to accept the invite on the device that they plan to listen to spotify on (we have one computer to stream from the house, and then 3 iphones to listen to music from) I assume they also need to log in via their own account and can they then stream and/or listen offline. so can 4 of us stream to our own accounts via premium in the same house and also download music on those devices ?

thanks

Gordon

1 Reply

Hey there @CLAREXHARRIS, welcome to the community!

Those are good questions! As you figured, to fully enjoy all the benefits from having a Premium for Family plan, each of your family members (you and up to 5 members more) will need their own Spotify account. Each member gets to keep their own individual account to play and save their own music. Since each of you will have their own Premium accounts, you'll be able to listen from up to 3 devices each. You can read more details here and here.

Hope this was helpful!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts