Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

my 2of4 family members cant get in

my 2of4 family members cant get in

None of the below information is required. Hwever, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Premium

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I got 4 person in my family account and 2 of them can not log in because of that problem. I pay this month payment and that did not work, so ı decide to get a new family packgeSnapchat-1332614863.jpg

ı got 4 person in my family account and 2 of them can not log in because of that problem. I pay this month payment and that did not work because spotift did not get a payment , so ı decide to get a new family package and ı get it. after I get it send invitation to them and that happend

1 Reply

Hey @Karatay, help's arrived. 

The error message means that the person who's trying to accept has already been in 2 different Premium plans and is trying to join a third one, which is not possible. You can only be part of 2 different plan per year. The person can still get invited to a Family plan they've alraedy been part of the last year, so you may want to try that instead. 

Further, keep in mind that all Premium for Family members need to reside in the same address for it to work. 

Hope that helps 🙂

Suggested posts