Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

payment

payment

i cant use any of my cards for payment. i also talked to my bank and there is no problem. 

8 Replies

This is seriously not cool! If you are getting the "bad day" message, I would cancel your subscription if you have one, or create a new one if you don't, then try to resubscribe.

Like my post and accept as a solution if I've been helpful!

Just livin' it up in the USA!

DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Spotify. I just enjoy helping people solve their problems and get back to the music!

thank you very much for your answer. yes im getting that bad day message and i also have a account for 2 months. i was premium but cant pay this month. but i dont want to have a new one because of my lists and people i follow. cant i do anything else?

Hey, is Spotify just warning about canceling you, or have you been cancelled? If not, I would cancel my subscription, then retry. I have had this error before, and as soon as Spotify actually cancelled me, it worked.

DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Spotify. I just enjoy helping people solve their problems and get back to the music!

I should also mention that if you cancel your subscription, you retain all of your account info.

so what i should do now and how can you explain me 

Okay, now I need you to go to spotify.com in a web browser. Click the profile image, then go to SETTINGS. Under the heading PREMIUM, click view details. Then, click CHANGE OR CANCEL and cancel your subscription. Then, sign back up for premium like you did when you first signed up. Hopefully this will solve your problem.

i tried to cancel but im not premium now. i couldnt make the payment so they cancelled my premium account.

Hey, sorry it's been so long, could you try again now? Hopefully it'll work now

Suggested posts