Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

premium accessed daily but downloads disappeared

premium accessed daily but downloads disappeared

Since my search in the Community came up empty I'm posting this here. I access my premium account almost daily on iphone se so why did my downloaded albums disappear? Spotify Help states, you have to access Spotify at least once a month. I have a 1 year subscription I renewed in January. What's the deal? I swiped down, tapped ... and entered keyword "download" everywhere I could think of. Also, the person who deleted the Downloads section from Albums should be fired. Downloads should be on the first/top menu. Duh. What comment topic has been mentioned more often than this? 

3 Replies

Hey @66meyers, thanks for reaching out to the community!

If your downloaded music was removed, try following the steps under "Downloads unexpectedly removed" here.

Also, to continue using Spotify in Offline Mode, other than logging into the app, you need to go back online at least once. You can find all the information about how Offline Mode works here.

About the Downloads hub, it was an a/b test that wasn't fully implemented, but you can still support the idea.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Hi,

Thanks for the instructions. I clicked on both of the links and was able to change to Off Line and play 2 downloaded songs. But I'm not able to search in my Library for Downloaded songs. How do I do this? It should be intuitive. 

Alright!

You can find all the info on how to filter and sort here. For playlists that you've downloaded, you should have the option to sort by Downloaded, this'll hide all other playlists to show you only the downloaded ones.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts