Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

premium family all'estero

premium family all'estero

Ciao, 

Attualmente ho un abbonamento premium for family con la mia famiglia da quasi un anno con cui mi trovo molto bene. Dovrò però andare all'estero per un lungo periodo (9 mesi). Potrò usufruire lo stesso dell'abbonamento premium per la durata del mio soggiorno all'estero??

Grazie!

3 Replies

Hey @resta8, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I hope you don't mind me replying back in English.

Yes - if you already have Premium for Family, you should be able to use your Premium subscription abroad.

There is some more info on Premium for Family here.

I hope this helps 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Billi-J, about the question, I'm the owner of the premium family. My daugther live with us in Italy, Milan but for work & studying she travels and sleeps for long periods, even 6 months, outside Italy.

She can have a premium family without any inconvenience?

If you are not a spotify employee, how can I know if your answer is correct for Spotify official just in case?

I can show with a official certificate that she live with us.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Hey @Albyuk,

I'm just jumping in here to follow-up on what @Billy-J said.

So, it's totally fine if she travels for work, she can still be a part of the plan as long as she officially lives with you.

Just so you know, Rock Stars are not official employees of Spotify. However, they're one of the most knowledgeable people in the Community and we help them do the job. So, you're safe with them 🙂

Feel free to reach out to us if we can do anything for you. 

Suggested posts