NEXT STEP

premium for family isn't available in quebec

premium for family isn't available in quebec

Plan

Free/Premium to Premium family

Country

Canada - Province of Quebec

My Question or Issue

I currently have an individual free subscription. I am looking to get the family premium subscription. The only options offered on the Spotify website all include 3 month promotions which are not valid in Quebec. As I understand it there is a regulatory issue with offering the promotion in Quebec. I don't care about the promotion and have been looking for a family premium plan that doesn't have the promotion. How do i sign up for the plan without the promotion? 

8 Replies

Hi there @Eritix,

We're happy to hear you're interested in Premium Family! 

We can confirm it's available in Canada for the price of 14,99 CAD. You should be able to sign up for the subscription at www.spotify.com/family.

Can you tell us what happens after you click on the link?

If you click on the link for the trial offer and it's impossible to get it, you should see an error message "Unfortunately you're not eligible for the offer you were looking for. Don't worry, here's another offer that we have for you." After that you should be shown the full Premium price.

Let us know how it goes - we'll be right here, waiting for your reply!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

I'm having the same issue.  I don't get the error message after to sign up for a different plan.  I have access to individual premium and the student plan.  However the only offer for the family plan is connected to a one month free trial which is not offered in Quebec.  In detail, how do I subscribe to spotify premium family plan as a Quebec resident?

Perfect, thank you.

I'm having the issue, but I would like an individual plan.  Is there a link for Quebec residents to get the individual plan?

Hey @Speixoto1,

Thanks for your reply in this thread 🙂

You can use this link to see if it makes any difference.

Let us know how it goes and don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any other questions. 

Take care!

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hi, same here! Would like to subscribe to the Duo premium, but it says it is not available in Quebec. What should I do?

Hey @GlennyGcC,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Could you try this link: https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/purchase/offer/duo/?country=CA

Let us know how that went,

Cheers!

DianModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts