NEXT STEP

premium to family: old payment got lost

premium to family: old payment got lost

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

India

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Hello, I paid for an yearly family plan today. But I saw that the account page still shows me that I am subscribed to a premium plan and not a family plan. I contacted the support team and I was to told to subscribe to a family plan with my creditcard/debitcard details. I did the original payment with paytm but there is no subscribe option with paytm. Luckily my debit card seems to be accepted and now I am subscribed to the spotify family plan. Here comes the issue. Why is the next bill date shown in a week from now? and not a year later (in 2021)?

Kindly help me. 

Thanks,

Niranjan

Annotation 2020-02-02 215108.png
Annotation 2020-02-02 215314.png
1 Reply

Hey @Suravarapu,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community and welcome.

If you successfully activated Premium Family as a consequence of upgrading from the standard Premium, your next billing date should naturally be antedated (on the grounds of no extra-cost incurred for updating to a more expensive subscription), but not so much!

Would you mind double-checking in your account page (Account overview > Your plan > Payment) what the next billing date is? As a heads-up, for example, if you see something like 9/2/20, that equals to September the 2nd 2020 and not February the 9th 2020. 

Let us know whether this helped. We'll keep an eye on your reply 🙂

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts