Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

problème avec spotify famille

Solved!

problème avec spotify famille

Je me suis abonné a spotify famille avec un carte bancaire française mais je réside en Belgique 

Mon compte est donc français, le problème est que quand je souhaite ajouter des membres de ma famille, en ayant indiqué mon adresse belge je reçois un message d'erreur qui m'indique qu'ils doivent vivre a la même adresse ce qui est le cas et donc il m'est impossible de les affilié a mon compte 

comment puis je régler ce problème merci d'avance!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @anferino, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Hope you don’t mind me replying in English.

This will be expected since your account isn’t based in Belgium like it states on your address. For this case, I’d recommend changing your country settings following these steps

If you get an error message when you do, attach a screenshot and I’ll take a closer look.

Keep me posted.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @anferino, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Hope you don’t mind me replying in English.

This will be expected since your account isn’t based in Belgium like it states on your address. For this case, I’d recommend changing your country settings following these steps

If you get an error message when you do, attach a screenshot and I’ll take a closer look.

Keep me posted.

Billy-JSpotify Star

pas de soucis pour l'anglais!

le problème maintenant c'est que je ne peux plus m'abonner avec un carte française!

Hey @anferino,

Yeah in order to use Premium Family and the Spotify account in general, your country settings much match the country registered on your card. So, you’ll need a payment method from Belgium to use when you change your country to Belgium. 

Hope this helps.

Billy-JSpotify Star

yeah it helped a lot thanks you verry much!

Hey @anferino,

You’re most welcome! I'm happy to hear everything is good to go. If you need help in the future, you can always start a new topic and the Community will be happy to help.

Have a great day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts