Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

problem with family plan

problem with family plan

Plan

Premium

Country

Italy

Device

smartphone

Operating System

android

My Question or Issue

I have problem with my family plan, my friends and I (we live in the same house) are trying to do the plan togheter but the first time I invited them and they were accepted in the familty after around 20 days they got a confirmation email and even if they have clicked the button to confirm the address and the postal code they were kicked by the family plan at the end of the month. Now if I try to invite them back it is not possible unless they create a new account. Can we have some help. I am still paying the plan but I am the only one that can use it.

4 Replies

Hey @marcobest93, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

Could you try sending your friends another invite using a different browser or incognito mode? If that doesn't help, please send me a screenshot of the error message being shown (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the community).

Keep me updated 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

My friends have this error.My friends have this error.Hi Billy-J,

thanks for the answer. The attachment is the error. Even if I try to invite them by incognito mode or using another browser, the same error appers. Please I hope for a fast help, kind regards. Marco

I have the same exact error as you do. Following also your thread to see what Spotify will do.

Hey @rcoutada, and @marcobest93.

Thanks for the reply! 

First, please make sure that the members on your plan reside at the same address as you. If they don't live at the same physical address as you, the plan won't work.

Once you've checked that - please send them another invite using a different email address.

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts