Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

problems when I try to register new familiars

problems when I try to register new familiars

I registered already my mom and it was ok, but now I'm trying to register my sister, I entered the same adress and its not working
What can I do?
3 Replies

Hey @cyoana_18,

Each family member has to have a separate username and password, so the first step is to create new accounts for each new member (if they haven't already).

I suggest creating it with an email address (not the one used for Facebook, if possible), since they'll be able to pick a Spotify username / password. Using Facebook will not let you do that.

Each member will now have a Free account, so the next step is for them to join your Family plan through your account (You're the one who pays, so you'll be the Family Admin).

Send by yourself the link generated through INVITE WITH LINK, instead of letting the system send the mail.

Let them accept the invite logged in with his own username in the app and in the website. They should make sure to type the address exactly as the Admin did, and also be sure all Family members use the same Internet connection (Home network) regularly.

Hope it helps. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

The answer its ok, but where I can find the exactly Admin Adress?  Because I move several times and I dont remember the adress that I register for the first time. 

Hey @cstevani,

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to check your address details if necessary within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts