Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Family Plan"

"Family Plan"

Is anyone else frustrated with the "Family" plan?? It says "5 family members for one price." My brother had added me on his plan, meaning we are FAMILY, however, because we don't live in the same house, I was removed from the plan without my consent. This is extremely frustrating. The name of the plan does not reflect the plan's requirements at all. If they are going to stick to the rule that you must live in the same house, Spotify should re-name the plan to "Household" plan or something like that. Family plan to me means that a FAMILY should be able to share the plan, regardless of where they live. Anyone else frustrated with this? 

1 Reply

Hey there @mariettu22,

thanks for sharing in the community !

As the Family plan is fully detailed and explained on it's terms and limitations any user or a bunch of users, in this case can decide if to use it or not.

When a user is invited to a plan or subscribes to a Family plan they should read the limitations and decide based on them.

There are many different trials and special offers for users and as you're suggesting a different kind of plan which does not exist you can always reach the "Ideas" section of the community and add you idea for other users and Spotify mods to review it and share their opinion.

Hope this helps 😃

Suggested posts