Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

re-adding family member

re-adding family member

Plan: Premium family

usa

Device: iphone x

Operating System: iOS 10

i accidentally deleted my wife’s account and now i can’t add it again. when i go to manage members there’s only an option to send a link. i send her the link but it doesn’t work for her; she appears as a free account. how do i get her back on?

6 Replies

Hey @nuprin, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you send your wife another invite following these steps > Manage Members section? If you're unable to, please try sending her another invite and make sure your wife opens the link in a different browser as well.

If she is still having issues, please let me know the error message being shown when she tries to join the Premium Family plan.

Keep me posted 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

hey, thanks for the quick response. i have copied the link and sent it to her as well as sending it through the buttons linked to the different apps. she actually doesn’t get an error message. she just starts getting commercials. 

p.s.

im actually running iOS 12.3.1 if that’s relevant. i don’t know how 11 got there. 

Hey @nuprin,

Thanks for the info!

Could you send me a screenshot of the add that start to play? I'd love to take a look.

Billy-JSpotify Star

will that get the playlists back?

it’s more like we’re paying for premium family and she doesn’t want to listen to ads.

Hey @nuprin,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I am a bit confused, so can you let me know if you already invited her to your Premium for Family and has she accepted it?

At what point does she start seeing commercials?

Keep me posted.

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts