spotify can't find my address

Re: spotify can't find my address

gregCartus
Casual Listener

Do not expect a solution to the problem, it took quite some time to simply reproduce it and they ended up  suggesting I should propose an other location nearby... Although google does know my adresse !

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

It should now be possible to manually input your address as the Family plan manager.

Bear in mind that you will be able to join a Family plan as a member as long as the address you input matches the one the manager used when registering for Premium Family.

Hope that clears things up! Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

PeterModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Highlighted

ID2322490
Casual Listener
Hi ,
Same problem in Utrecht, NL.
I'm trying your suggestion, but how do I know what address 'might be acceptable' for the system? Google suggestions roll down as I type, but they never work....

Hey there @ID2322490,

Thanks letting us know you're still unable to add the address. 

What happens when you try to enter any address that shows up on Google Maps and after you make sure it's specific enough? If an error message appears, what does it say? 

Btw, can you confirm if you've followed the steps from this Ongoing Issue?

Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

ID2322490
Casual Listener

solved.

(I think it was the ggl translate. It was running with chrome when I was trying to enter the address. Switch it off, now fine)

Thanks!

P

Hey again @ID2322490,

Thanks for telling us that it worked out for you! 

We're happy to hear you'e able to enter you address now. Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Have a great day!

PetyaModerator

dramos631
Visitor

I am in the military living overseas with my family. My address doesn’t come up.  I tried entering the address manually but when my family enter the same address this is the message that I get:

You need to live at the same address
It looks like you’re trying to join Premium Family from a different country. Premium Family is only available for family members that live together. Try again when you’re at the same address. What can I do to add my family?

Hey there @dramos631,

Thanks for reaching out! 

Sounds like the other family members could have a different country in their accounts. Check the country you have in your profile here. Send them the same link too, so they could check if the country in all accounts matches. 

If not, this article can help them change the country to the right one. 

Let us know how it goes!

PetyaModerator

SUGGESTED POSTS