spotify can't find my address

Re: spotify can't find my address

edithgalarza
Casual Listener

Contacté a Spotify en Twitter, no resolvieron nada, solo sugirieron que pusiera otra direccion aleatoria, pero si hay suerte y llega a sugerir algo solo aparecen ciudades que no deja seleccionar porque "no es espeficico". Expliqué esto y no supieron que mas decir.

Al preguntar que podía pasar con la cuenta si no ponía mi direccion, me respondieron "Comprendemos. Podrás registrar tu dirección en otro momento. Por ahora, nuestros mejores agentes del equipo técnico están detrás del caso en estos momentos. ¡Esperamos tener una solución pronto! /CK"

Así que no esperemos solucion pronto, solo creo podemos mandar DM en twitter @SpotifyAyuda para al menos informar.

Bearw
Visitor

Informen noticias sobre el problema me voy suscribiendo aprovechando la oferta por esl Spotify dúo y tampoco encuentra nada de nada :( , estoy ya mandando contacto también con FB y Twitter para que me resuelvan pero gracias por hacerme sentir que no estoy solo en este problema , 

Sigo al pendiente pero

romblila
Visitor

Same problem 

abbeymburns
Visitor

Found another thread on this. We should all visit & vote to report the issue:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Family-quot-We-couldn-t-find-that-address-quot/idi-p...

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this issue to us. The right team are currently looking into this.

If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to click + VOTE.

In the meantime, if you can't find a specific address, you can use the building number, street name, or a close public space or building instead (let us know if this works for you).

Thanks! We’ll keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.

Hello @Claau_25@abbeymburns, @romblila@Bearw@edithgalarza and the rest,

Thanks for getting in touch!

We are aware of an issue where the address can't be found when trying to sign up for Family Premium and are currently investigating this.

Feel free to contribute in this topic where we gather information from affected users and keep everybody up-to-date. Be sure to comment or subscribe in the topic to get notifications. We'll get this sorted as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

GuidoModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

majo888
Visitor

I have the same issue, I just got the premium for family and I can't add my address

Necturion

Yes, same issue here in Austria.

djembie

Same issue in Germany. Poor move, Spotify! First bother paying premium members with that address check while then not being able to have the proper programming for that check. Maybe we should just switch to Apple Music or sth else ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

gregCartus
Casual Listener

Même problème, toujours pas résolu ? Il font quoi à spotify ? Je vais partir chez Deezer vite fais je crois.

Same problem still not fixed ? Will change provider soon.

Mismo problema, me voy a cambiar...

sophiasophia
Visitor

I'm having the same issue with my address.

The server response (.../member) is 500 which returns {"code":"INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR","detail":"Error while provisioning premium."}.

Following these steps, did not work: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Family-quot-We-couldn-t-find-that-address-quot/idi-p...

Please fix! 

Screenshot 2019-10-20 at 12.01.22.png
SUGGESTED POSTS